GREAT AGAIN: Trump/Walker To Announce New FOXCONN Plant in Wisconsin...

I'm taking attitude of fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Hopefully they'll carry through, but I'll wait and see.

This isn't the first time Foxconn has promised to build a factory and then reneged on the deal. I don't think it will be the last.

By the way, has anyone gone back to the beginning of this thread? If you had, you would have seen that the ground breaking for the Foxconn plant was supposed to be in 2018. It is now 2019, and the plant still hasn't been built.

Additionally, it has been downgraded from a Gen 10 plant to a Gen 6, which is fewer jobs than originally anticipated.

By the way, has anyone gone back to the beginning of this thread? If you had, you would have seen that the ground breaking for the Foxconn plant was supposed to be in 2018. It is now 2019, and the plant still hasn't been built.

Additionally, it has been downgraded from a Gen 10 plant to a Gen 6, which is fewer jobs than originally anticipated.
If THAT even happens..and what...at a cost of 1.5 million per hire to the tax payers?

Nice deal there...

Forum List

Back