GREAT AGAIN: 90% Of Workers Likely To See More Money In Paycheck -- Next Month!...

And it only cost a mere 1.5 trillion (at minimum) dollars for people to get a couple sawbucks more in the check. I am sure our grandchildren will not mind footing that bill for that.
You are a sock full of shit. Tax cuts don't "cost" anything.
they are being financed through debt, not paid for through an end to the drug war.
Bullshit. Tax cuts do not need to be financed because they cost exactly $0.00.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics. Deficit spending is how the "tax cuts are being paid for".

Democrats are already complaining that it's not enough.

It's unfair! What about the 10%?

What about the people who do not work? (although, finding work in the Trump economy is like finding sand in the sahara)
Sams club closing 67 stores 10,000 jobs lost Are they going to become doctors or computer experts now??? T Rump is FOS
Target has had a now hiring sign out front non stop for at least two years here. As has Family Dollar Store,Macy's and Dollar Tree.

Quit whining and check the job sites if you are so concerned.

What about the people who do not work? (although, finding work in the Trump economy is like finding sand in the sahara)
Sams club closing 67 stores 10,000 jobs lost Are they going to become doctors or computer experts now??? T Rump is FOS
Target has had a now hiring sign out front non stop for at least two years here. As has Family Dollar Store,Macy's and Dollar Tree.

family dollar store a republican favorite ...because repubs didn't want to raise minimum pay

And it only cost a mere 1.5 trillion (at minimum) dollars for people to get a couple sawbucks more in the check. I am sure our grandchildren will not mind footing that bill for that.
they are being financed through debt, not paid for through an end to the drug war.

Once again, you are telling the wrong person. Tell that to your party masters that made them temporary due to the cost of them

family dollar store a republican favorite ...because repubs didn't want to raise minimum pay

Making it illegal to work for the poor.

Only a leftist could think of something so heartless.

No, they don't. Government costs. End the drug war, if it is that easy.

That's the best you can do? Hey ...did you know places like Alorica,Sitel and Costco ...as well as several hospitals and health insurance providers hold job fairs several times a year to hire in mass?

That's the best you can do? Hey ...did you know places like Alorica,Sitel and Costco ...as well as several hospitals and health insurance providers hold job fairs several times a year to hire in mass?
I can name 10 the other way How about carrier ??? Remember what your liar said about them???

I can name 10 the other way How about carrier ??? Remember what your liar said about them???
Lots of jobs in construction and Healthcare available if libs would stop keeping their supporters uneducated and dependent on the government.

Thank you President Trump!:dance:

The U.S. Treasury and the IRS on Thursday put out new guidance and withholding tables for employers that incorporate changes from the new tax law.

Under those new tables, the Treasury estimates that 90% of people who get a paycheck are likely to see more in take-home pay, as soon as February. Employers will have until Feb. 15 to incorporate the changes in their payroll systems.

The major changes affecting individuals include new tax brackets, (mostly) lower income tax rates,...

More:
90% Of Workers Likely To See More Money In Paycheck Next Month
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Nancy says the millions of people who got bonuses this year just got scraps.
To a rich career kleptocrat who's never worked for a living, $1000 IS just scraps.

Spot On. :clap:

under reagan didn't our debt triple and under gwb ,double ? where were all repub deficit hawks then? Fiscal conservatives ??? BAH HUMBUG

Obama added 9 trillion to the debt. How many dollars did Reagan and Bush add?

Look at the actual dollars, fool.
but you didn't answer red ,,where were you then? reagan ,gwb didn't have to deal with the aftermath of our great recession

LOL another fantasy of the left, the "great recession" of 2008. Where was I? right here, and I was buying into the market when everyone else was selling, I made a ton of money in the "great recession".
guess you did well then with obama increasing our debt ,,And THIS is how you show your gratitude?

Yeah, there was no recession, it was just a ploy.

You cannot really be that stupid, can you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

a market correction brought on by stupid mortgage policies. Nothing more

the bonuses were the direct result of the lower corporate tax rates. Now, those bonuses will be taxed, they will be spent. That money will increase the GDP and government revenues by more than the corporate tax cuts. Watch the market this year, watch your 401K. But even as you get richer you will still be a far left dem zealot. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.
red hope you're around in years to come when the payments for this are due

Who do you think is going to pay the 9 trillion the Obama added to our debt? When your Kenyan messiah took office our debt was around 10 T, when he left it was 19T, and you libs now whine about increasing the debt?????????? fricken hypocrites.

Are they any more hypocritical than you Trump zealots that whined about the debt for 8 years now not giving a shit about it at all?

I have consistently said that we should not engage in deficit spending and should have a balanced budget amendment. The deficit projections from the tax cuts are studies done by left wing think tanks. No one knows exactly what the affect will be. If the economy booms as many predict. a budget surplus is possible. If Trump continues to cut unnecessary federal spending, it could happen, and that would be terrible for the dem party, that's why they continue the "sky is falling" rhetoric.

You link to your own debunked blog to support the false notion that tax cuts pay for themselves.

Revenues rise because every time Republicans cut taxes, they go on a spending spree doubling and tripling the deficit. What increases in revenue there are come from the increased federal spending, not the tax cuts.

Even Reagan’s economic advisors have admitted this.
under reagan didn't our debt triple and under gwb ,double ? where were all repub deficit hawks then? Fiscal conservatives ??? BAH HUMBUG

but you didn't answer red ,,where were you then? reagan ,gwb didn't have to deal with the aftermath of our great recession

LOL another fantasy of the left, the "great reces
sion" of 2008. Where was I? right here, and I was buying into the market when everyone else was selling, I made a ton of money in the "great recession".

was that before or after you retired from seal team 6?

right after I won the gold medal in the Olympics in five sports. :2up:

LOL another fantasy of the left, the "great recession" of 2008. Where was I? right here, and I was buying into the market when everyone else was selling, I made a ton of money in the "great recession".
guess you did well then with obama increasing our debt ,,And THIS is how you show your gratitude?

I was mistaken, you are that stupid

The dollar changes in value over time and then there is the added cost of the interest on the debt from the people that came before.

Percent change is the only accurate way to look at it. But I get that doing so tarnishes the image of the saint of all Conservatives, and that will never be allowed by the party zealots.

Ok, do the added debt comparisons adjusted for inflation, interest, etc. Normalize all of them to any base year. No matter how you calculate it, Obama added more to our debt than any other president in history.

So, lets say that McKinley took office with $2000 national debt, it was $4000 when he left, he doubled it, right? Now it was 10 Trillion when Obama took office and 19 trillion when he left. so he did not quite double it. So in your small mind McKinley and Obama equally added to the debt?????? Don't be so stupid, you are embarrassing yourself.
what was our population under McKinley and now ?? Think that MIGHT have had some affect?

Don’t waste your time, a party zealot can never be allowed to say an ill word about Reagan

Reagan screwed up a lot of things, Bush did too. Unlike you, I am an American first, not a partisan puppet like most of you on the left.

Oh please. You are nothing but a fucking partisan zealot that denies the last recession even happened because admitting to it would look bad for Bush II

wrong again, Bush didn't need any help looking bad. He was a rino, after all.

Ok, do the added debt comparisons adjusted for inflation, interest, etc. Normalize all of them to any base year. No matter how you calculate it, Obama added more to our debt than any other president in history.

So, lets say that McKinley took office with $2000 national debt, it was $4000 when he left, he doubled it, right? Now it was 10 Trillion when Obama took office and 19 trillion when he left. so he did not quite double it. So in your small mind McKinley and Obama equally added to the debt?????? Don't be so stupid, you are embarrassing yourself.
what was our population under McKinley and now ?? Think that MIGHT have had some affect?

Don’t waste your time, a party zealot can never be allowed to say an ill word about Reagan

Reagan screwed up a lot of things, Bush did too. Unlike you, I am an American first, not a partisan puppet like most of you on the left.

Oh please. You are nothing but a fucking partisan zealot that denies the last recession even happened because admitting to it would look bad for Bush II

thats why all the dems loved him????

The dollar changes in value over time and then there is the added cost of the interest on the debt from the people that came before.

Percent change is the only accurate way to look at it. But I get that doing so tarnishes the image of the saint of all Conservatives, and that will never be allowed by the party zealots.

I too am American first and when our leaders embarrass America I will speak out Trump is a major embarrassment

did obozo embarrass you when he did his apology tour? when he doubled the debt? When he lied about ACA? when he supported crooked Hillary? when he bowed to the Saudi king? when he bowed to the Japanese emperor? When his wife said she was never proud of the USA?

thats why all the dems loved him????

nope, that's why the dems wanted Jebby in 2016. Because he couldn't beat crooked Hillary.

I post facts. Sorry if the truth offends you.

I post facts. Sorry if the truth offends you.

No, you post bullshit partisan talking point. The definition of a recession is 2 quarters of negative GDP growth, which we had way more than 2 of.

Also, it was not the mortgage policies that was an issue it was the way the financial institution dealt them and the artificially inflated housing prices that led to the recession.

But make not mistake, there was a recession no matter how much your partisan masters tell you to say there was not one.

Thank you President Trump!:dance:

The U.S. Treasury and the IRS on Thursday put out new guidance and withholding tables for employers that incorporate changes from the new tax law.

Under those new tables, the Treasury estimates that 90% of people who get a paycheck are likely to see more in take-home pay, as soon as February. Employers will have until Feb. 15 to incorporate the changes in their payroll systems.

The major changes affecting individuals include new tax brackets, (mostly) lower income tax rates,...

More:
90% Of Workers Likely To See More Money In Paycheck Next Month
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

ALL elections are local.
Voters always vote their wallets.

That's what to look forward to in 2018 elections.

Forum List

Back