The "so called" Pro Life Agenda

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
These so called "pro life" folks are very concerned for the lives of unborn children when the fetus's serves their political agenda, but once these kids take their first breath of air in the world, all that concern disappears faster than a raindrop in a blast furnace.

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks lobby their lawmakers for the rights of these kids once they are born?

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks offer assistance to the struggling mothers of these kids?

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks do anything to help these kids for the rest of their lives?

NO! So spare me your bible banging fake compassion. You folks don't care one little bit about these kids, they're simply a tool to get votes for your hypocritical political party!
:bye1:

These so called "pro life" folks are very concerned for the lives of unborn children when the fetus's serves their political agenda, but once these kids take their first breath of air in the world, all that concern disappears faster than a raindrop in a blast furnace.

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks lobby their lawmakers for the rights of these kids once they are born?

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks offer assistance to the struggling mothers of these kids?

* Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks do anything to help these kids for the rest of their lives?

NO! So spare me your bible banging fake compassion. You folks don't care one little bit about these kids, they're simply a political tool to get votes for your hypocritical political party!

Oh please....we can save people from dying in a fire, doesn't mean we have to baby them their entire life......

Christians do lots of adoptions and many services for adoption are Christian based.....
Adopt an international Orphan - Christian Adoption Agency | All God's Children

it doesn't help that your war on Christianity makes it more difficult to help. through regulations and so called separation of church and state.....since you want everyone on the government tit.

why is it your contention that if you have a kid, someone else has to pay for it?

NO! So spare me your bible banging fake compassion. You folks don't care one little bit about these kids, they're simply a tool to get votes for your hypocritical political party!
There are many Christians who would love to adopt one of those children, but the adoption process is a mess and takes forever. Perhaps your ire should be directed at those atheist lawmakers who made this mess. Also, Christians give much more to charity then atheists do, which helps those children. So you can just STFU, PUNK!

Allow me to give an interpretation of what you just said. You claim that pro lifers don't care about children, so we should just go ahead kill them before they're born. Gee. You're such a humanitarian.

Please inform us of the leftist charity helping mothers.

Christians and conservatives care far more about the kids than far-left maggots.

We want to keep children away from faggots and pedophiles so they are less likely to be sexually abused. The far left wants them to be raised by queers and encouraged to become gays, and to teach them that they can choose their gender.

We want to teach children morals, responsibility, and skills so they can be productive people who contribute to society. The left wants them to grow up dependent on government and bereft of any sense of morality.

That would be planned parenthood. LOL!

Christians and conservatives care far more about the kids than far-left maggots.

We want to keep children away from faggots and pedophiles so they are less likely to be sexually abused. The far left wants them to be raised by queers and encouraged to become gays, and to teach them that they can choose their gender.

We want to teach children morals, responsibility, and skills so they can be productive people who contribute to society. The left wants them to grow up dependent on government and bereft of any sense of morality.

See, this is the problem I have with the religious right. On the one hand I believe you all care deeply for the welfare of children, born and unborn, but on the other hand you seem clueless about human beings who are gay or lesbian. It’s like you have never personally met a gay person.

That would be planned parenthood. LOL!
Limb by limb factory.

There are many Christians who would love to adopt one of those children, but the adoption process is a mess and takes forever. Perhaps your ire should be directed at those atheist lawmakers who made this mess. Also, Christians give much more to charity then atheists do, which helps those children. So you can just STFU, PUNK!
True, I didn't even get to that..you have to really do small steps with these lefties.....it's so sad

See, this is the problem I have with the religious right. On the one hand I believe you all care deeply for the welfare of children, born and unborn, but on the other hand you seem clueless about human beings who are gay or lesbian. It’s like you have never personally met a gay person.
Sorry, but to deny that healthy male/female parents is different than a healthy same sex couple is just as naïve as saying single parenting is just as good as having both parents.

It’s not about being religious. It’s purely statistical. Homosexuals are more prone to violence, as well as sexual abuse.

The Bible teaches that practicing homosexuals are going to Hell. That is the reason we speak out against it. Not because we hate gays, but because we love them. Think about it. If you saw someone handing by their fingernails from a cliff, wouldn't you try to help them? Granted, some go about it the wrong way, and probably do more harm than good. There are also those who claim to Christians who are not. Those are the ones who hate gays. Real Christians do not hate.

It’s not about being religious. It’s purely statistical. Homosexuals are more prone to violence, as well as sexual abuse.
They also have a shorter life expectancy.

I hate when people with a political agenda try to speak for 'the other side'....and get it wrong

Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks lobby their lawmakers for the rights of these kids once they are born?
YES - Citizens organized, reached out, and have gotten community, city, state, and federal assistance for this and more...

Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks offer assistance to the struggling mothers of these kids?
YES - See below

Do these Christian, pure, goody two shoes folks do anything to help these kids for the rest of their lives?
YES - See Below

The city in which we live, far from being the 'exception to the rule' have come together to form a partnership with local churches - all different denominations / faith - to help the community. The collaboration was begun by several Christian churches that reached out to all the different churches in the community, and eventually the city joined in.

This organization does everything you asked .... and far more.

They provide shelters for the homeless, abused women's shelters, single mother shelters, and are now building 'tiny houses' funded by private donations (but the city now wants to help) for poor families with children who are struggling financially and can't afford their own homes....they provide food kitchens, free medical services, free dental, free furniture, free clothes, free cars (for the needy in some cases), free baby supplies, free cribs, vouchers for day care, etc....

This one family consisted of a working dad and a mother who just had a baby. They had no car for the husband to get to work, to take the baby / mom to doctor appointments, etc...so a person in the community GAVE them 2 3yo car....(Now that's awesome!)

Our free medical clinic had to take names of doctors and nurses to put them on an ]call' list if needed. Pharmaceutical companies contacted are providing free meds for people who qualify. Infant products producers provide free products like diapers, etc...

Local businesses have started up 'apprentice ships'. One man who slept on the back porch of a church while his family slept in a shelter was given an apartment for he and his family - the local hospital gave him a job working in the cafeteria and started him on an apprenticeship. He now runs the cafeteria, has his own apartment, and is doing great. He and his wife now volunteer with the organization to give back as much as he can. (The ideas of 'giving back' and 'paying it forward' are stressed.)

Businesses and schools work together to provide grants and get kids scholarships. One Catholic school here for the last few years have gotten more college grant / scholarship money for its graduating kids that any other school in the area, to include much bigger schools. (This school as approx. 30 - 40 children total, under-privileged / poor / needy kids...

Other cities have partnered with ours to create their own 'sister-organizations'. The model has been televised - once recently - and other states have adopted the model and either have their own organizations or are in the process of creating them with more volunteers stepping up than they can use right now.

My wife has worked for this organization and helps run it now going on 10 years. She is the one who organized and set up the entire free clinic and got the city to support many of their endeavors.

This is not a personal attack but a 'Let me help set the record straight' post...

I understand you believe in your position and you seek to defend it; however, you should not make such blanket ignorant comments in defense of that position.

Last edited:

Sorry, but to deny that healthy male/female parents is different than a healthy same sex couple is just as naïve as saying single parenting is just as good as having both parents.

Who denied that a healthy m/f parent set is different than a same sex couple? I didn’t.

Maybe, maybe not. You certainly didn’t provide any evidence of that. But that isn’t the point. You right wing religious wackos have closed your tiny minds so tight that you have convinced yourselves that somebody who doesn’t share your sexual and emotional needs and wants is wrong and sinful. Your small and weak in that regard.

The Bible teaches that practicing homosexuals are going to Hell. That is the reason we speak out against it. Not because we hate gays, but because we love them. Think about it. If you saw someone handing by their fingernails from a cliff, wouldn't you try to help them? Granted, some go about it the wrong way, and probably do more harm than good. There are also those who claim to Christians who are not. Those are the ones who hate gays. Real Christians do not hate.

My bible says that you’re a fucking retard. My bible says you are going to hell where Jesus will shit and urinate in your mouth Daily, but I still love you.

My bible says that you’re a fucking retard. My bible says you are going to hell where Jesus will shit and urinate in your mouth Daily, but I still love you.
Ah. The BuckToothMoron Bible. LOLOL! Next contestant, Johnny.

Forum List

Back