GREAT AGAIN: 90% Of Workers Likely To See More Money In Paycheck -- Next Month!...

Democrats are already complaining that it's not enough.

There are two things wrong with it.

1. This is a tax cut paid for with borrowed money. Which is to say, it’s no tax cut at all. It’s a deficit building machine to increase national debt. Bad choices all around.

2. The increase isn’t coming in the form of wages. Trump promised corporations would give raises from the tax savings. Where are they?

False. Tax "Cuts" don't have to "paid" for, that is a stupid "Lefty" talking point. The money belongs to those that "EARNED" it. NOT the Government.

Taxes are your share of the costs of living in a First World country. Roads, schools, police departments, infrastructure, the court system, the military, aren’t going to pay for themselves.

You want comfort and security, it’s not cheap. And you just let the wealthy and the corporations off the hook for their share.

Nobody argues against infrastructure. Don’t forget Defense. How about cuttIng out or at least cut down on frivolous spending in other areas? Why should the American taxpayer fund $400k study on the effects of a Swedish massage on a rabbit?

Obama added 9 trillion to the debt. How many dollars did Reagan and Bush add?

Look at the actual dollars, fool.
but you didn't answer red ,,where were you then? reagan ,gwb didn't have to deal with the aftermath of our great recession

LOL another fantasy of the left, the "great recession" of 2008. Where was I? right here, and I was buying into the market when everyone else was selling, I made a ton of money in the "great recession".
guess you did well then with obama increasing our debt ,,And THIS is how you show your gratitude?

Yeah, there was no recession, it was just a ploy.

You cannot really be that stupid, can you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

a market correction brought on by stupid mortgage policies. Nothing more

Crashing the economy of the free world is not a “market correction”. It was fraud on a massive scale. And it went unpunished.

And it only cost a mere 1.5 trillion (at minimum) dollars for people to get a couple sawbucks more in the check. I am sure our grandchildren will not mind footing that bill for that.

1.5 trillion over ten years seems better than ,one trillion each year under the last administration.
I would not call 4,000 annually sawbucks.

And it only cost a mere 1.5 trillion (at minimum) dollars for people to get a couple sawbucks more in the check. I am sure our grandchildren will not mind footing that bill for that.

1.5 trillion over ten years seems better than ,one trillion each year under the last administration.

Yes, it is better but remember this is just one bill.

Not sure where you got the 4000 from but that is not what most people will be getting

Not sure where you got the 4000 from but that is not what most people will be getting
Regardless of the amount, is it really that upsetting that the individual who earned the money gets it instead of the government?

Thank you President Trump!:dance:

The U.S. Treasury and the IRS on Thursday put out new guidance and withholding tables for employers that incorporate changes from the new tax law.

Under those new tables, the Treasury estimates that 90% of people who get a paycheck are likely to see more in take-home pay, as soon as February. Employers will have until Feb. 15 to incorporate the changes in their payroll systems.

The major changes affecting individuals include new tax brackets, (mostly) lower income tax rates,...

More:
90% Of Workers Likely To See More Money In Paycheck Next Month
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
I don't claim my wages so no taxes...
reported.....sorry moon....got any pot to hand over and i wont hit the send button.....

“President Trump is not getting the credit he deserves for the economy. Tax Cut bonuses to more than 2,000,000 workers. Most explosive Stock Market rally that we’ve seen in modern times. 18,000 to 26,000 from Election, and grounded in profitability and growth. All Trump, not Obama...big unnecessary regulation cuts made it all possible” (among many other things). “President Trump reversed the policies of President Obama, and reversed our economic decline.” - Sneaky Stuart Varney

The U.S. Treasury and the IRS on Thursday put out new guidance and withholding tables for employers that incorporate changes from the new tax law.

Under those new tables, the Treasury estimates that 90% of people who get a paycheck are likely to see more in take-home pay, as soon as February. Employers will have until Feb. 15 to incorporate the changes in their payroll systems.

The major changes affecting individuals include new tax brackets, (mostly) lower income tax rates,...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
reported.....sorry moon....got any pot to hand over and i wont hit the send button.....
here is some crumbs...

“President Trump is not getting the credit he deserves for the economy. Tax Cut bonuses to more than 2,000,000 workers. Most explosive Stock Market rally that we’ve seen in modern times. 18,000 to 26,000 from Election, and grounded in profitability and growth. All Trump, not Obama...big unnecessary regulation cuts made it all possible” (among many other things). “President Trump reversed the policies of President Obama, and reversed our economic decline.” - Sneaky Stuart Varney

Obama DOW in his first year went up 39%
Trump DOW in his first year wen up 29%

Compared to Obama, Trump has tiny hands.

Regardless of the amount, is it really that upsetting that the individual who earned the money gets it instead of the government?

Cut spending along with giving me my money back and then I would be on board

According to your posts, you are fabulously wealthy,;) Whatt about those who are just trying to get by? You know, the working stiff who'd like a few extra bucks. Is it that bad that thye keep their money?

According to your posts, you are fabulously wealthy,;) Whatt about those who are just trying to get by? You know, the working stiff who'd like a few extra bucks. Is it that bad that thye keep their money?

I have never said or implied I was wealthy. All I have said is that I as a family we fall in the 10% based upon income.

What about our children and grandchildren, don’t they deserve is us to spend their money also?

I have never said or implied I was wealthy. All I have said is that I as a family we fall in the 10% based upon income.

What about our children and grandchildren, don’t they deserve is us to spend their money also?

Start a gofundme page. You are a bit of a disegenuous prick.

And you are a bit of a Trump zealot. No doubt you whined like a 3 year old for 8 years about the debt and now that your savior is in the White House you don’t give a shit about it.

And you are a bit of a Trump zealot. No doubt you whined like a 3 year old for 8 years about the debt and now that your savior is in the White House you don’t give a shit about it.

Well, I've been here long enough. Show me where I even mentioned the debt.

"I'm not rich but I'm in the top 10%."

You do see why you're such a pretentious prick, right?

You are sadly misinformed if you think squeaking into the bottom of the 10% makes one rich.

You are sadly misinformed if you think squeaking into the bottom of the 10% makes one rich.

Go be annoying someplace else.

What will be fun to watch is how many dedicated Democrat Party Adherents will immediately donate their wwage increases to The Party to fight future wage increases!

Ya gotta be "special stupid" to remain a Democrat these days.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
here is some crumbs...
seeds and stems?........

Forum List

Back