Grandpa Sanders to annnounce

Probably worse then politicalchic, although that's a little hard. Calling anyone who disagrees with you when you're wrong a drone doesn't help discussion, you should get off of this site.

Well you are and have proven to be a far left drone.

Also had a mod tell me this is not a discussion board it is a board for "entertainment"

Yes you are a far left drone and have spewed the far left religious dogma..

I know this guy is a sacrificial lamb and will not come close to getting the nomination, but if the far left does not produce anyone else.It would show their true colors...

At least in 2008 it looked like you had a choice, even though you did not.
And you've proven your a partisan hack who ignores everything he disagrees with as a religion.

Says the far left drone!

You really are irony impaired aren't you!

And yes the far left is a religion and the most dangerous on the planet.
It's sort of funny how most right wingers on this site are either racist, homophobic, sexist, label anyone who disagrees with him as having a mental disorder... Meh, I don't care anymore.

Yes anyone that is not far left is automatically right wing!

All you keep doing is proving what a far left drone you are and how dangerous the far left religion truly is..
I was talking about the right wingers on this site, never did I claim anyone who isn't the far left is a right winger, you're trying to talk for me, which is sort of funny, and annoying.

Global warming has not stopped...

So true. The globe warms twice a year, every year. First on top, then on bottom. After which it cools.

If you were not among the intellectually less fortunate, you'd have known that.
No, that is not true at all, the warming has been consistent since the industrial revolution, the only thing it has ever done has slowed down in different periods depending on if you only look at one temperature variable. Yeah, I don't think you understand climate science.

Well you are and have proven to be a far left drone.

Also had a mod tell me this is not a discussion board it is a board for "entertainment"

Yes you are a far left drone and have spewed the far left religious dogma..

I know this guy is a sacrificial lamb and will not come close to getting the nomination, but if the far left does not produce anyone else.It would show their true colors...

At least in 2008 it looked like you had a choice, even though you did not.
And you've proven your a partisan hack who ignores everything he disagrees with as a religion.

Says the far left drone!

It's sort of funny how most right wingers on this site are either racist, homophobic, sexist, label anyone who disagrees with him as having a mental disorder... Meh, I don't care anymore.

All you keep doing is proving what a far left drone you are and how dangerous the far left religion truly is..
I was talking about the right wingers on this site, never did I claim anyone who isn't the far left is a right winger, you're trying to talk for me, which is sort of funny, and annoying.

You are a far left drone!

Just own up to it!

Says the far left drone!

Just own up to it!
No, I don't follow anyone in particular, I form my own opinions and examine facts/what is going on. You can say drone all you want, just makes you seem like an idiot to be honest.

So true. The globe warms twice a year, every year. First on top, then on bottom. After which it cools.

No, that is not true at all, the warming has been consistent since the industrial revolution, the only thing it has ever done has slowed down in different periods depending on if you only look at one temperature variable. Yeah, I don't think you understand climate science.

Oh my the irony impaired far left drones their comments!

I would post a picture showing this, but the mods on this board have removed all my features, including editing posts, deleting posts, posting smileys, etc.

Says the far left drone!

Just own up to it!
No, I don't follow anyone in particular, I form my own opinions and examine facts/what is going on. You can say drone all you want, just makes you seem like an idiot to be honest.

No you don't and all your posts leading up to this one prove it!

I would post a picture showing this, but the mods on this board have removed all my features, including editing posts, deleting posts, posting smileys, etc.
Hm, I wonder why? A picture means nothing, actual facts do, however.

Just own up to it!

All I have done in this thread is asked what Bernie is lying about, been called a drone, turned out he isn't lying about anything... Hm..

Yes picture can not present facts in it..

WOW! These far left drones are just getting even more stupid.

Just own up to it!

All I have done in this thread is asked what Bernie is lying about, been called a drone, turned out he isn't lying about anything... Hm..

Wrong! But you keep believing that, it is endemic with being a far left to lie about what you have been spewing.

Just more proof that you are a far left drone..

Just own up to it!

Wrong! But you keep believing that, it is endemic with being a far left to lie about what you have been spewing.

Please demonstrate what he lied about instead of repeating yourself.

The picture needs to be backed with facts, I'm about to ignore you, I'm sure many others have.

Just own up to it!

I am not the one who made the claim..

So I have nothing to prove far left drone..

However you proved that you believe in the far left religious scriptures and they rule your thoughts!

However you proved that you believe in the far left religious scriptures and they rule your thoughts!
And, it's time to ignore you.

The picture needs to be backed with facts, I'm about to ignore you, I'm sure many others have.

LOL! The far left drones asking for things to be backed by facts!

Now that is rich and you just keep proving what a far left drone you are when you want to silence your opposition.

The Geologic temperature record are changes in Earth's environment as determined from geologic evidence on multi-million to billion (109) year time scales. The study of past temperatures provides an important paleoenvironmental insight because it is a crucial component of the climate and oceanography of the time.

Geologic temperature record - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And, it's time to ignore you.

And you just proved once again you are far left drone and want to silence anyone that opposes you and calls you out for what you are.

Perfect example of the far left!

Forum List

Back