Grandma Tries To Understand Homosexuality

It will not be long before we look at the anti-homosexual crowd the same way we look at the anti-civil rights people of the 1960s.
And how are those race relations doing today?

It will not be long before we look at the anti-homosexual crowd the same way we look at the anti-civil rights people of the 1960s.
And how are those race relations doing today?

Better than they were in the 60s. No one is forced to give up their seat on the bus. No one is arrested for sitting at a lunch counter. People of different races can marry. And when people blow up churches and kill little girls, they are prosecuted.

Despite what is going on in Ferguson and everywhere else, it is better than what was happening in the 60s.

Better than they were in the 60s. No one is forced to give up their seat on the bus. No one is arrested for sitting at a lunch counter. People of different races can marry. And when people blow up churches and kill little girls, they are prosecuted.

Despite what is going on in Ferguson and everywhere else, it is better than what was happening in the 60s.
Yet race relations are at there worse right now.

Yet race relations are at there worse right now.

That depends on where you are sitting. No one is turning fire hoses on you for wanting to vote.

What if everyone was homosexual?

Then we would have to rely on artificial insemination to continue our species.

But that is hardly likely, is it? Most experts say it is between 5% and 10% of the population. The biggest estimate I have ever seen is around 20%.

Is there someplace that is seriously under populated? I have seen plenty of problems from over population, but I have not seen under population as an issue. So that strawman doesn't work.

Is there someplace that is seriously under populated? I have seen plenty of problems from over population, but I have not seen under population as an issue. So that strawman doesn't work.
You see homosexuality as a form of birth control?

That depends on where you are sitting. No one is turning fire hoses on you for wanting to vote.
Sounds better then burning down your own town

It does when you are outside it.

When you are the one not allowed to sit at a lunch counter, sit on a jury, keep your seat on a bus, or walk down the street without fear.

Ferguson is an unfortunate example of terrible behavior. But it is not indicative of our entire society. There is a black man on the US Supreme Court. There was a black man who was chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Secretary of State. That is a sign of huge growth in our society. Obama may be a liberal and a lousy POTUS, but the fact that he was even allowed to run shows huge change.

If you think returning to the days when law enforcement laughed at the ide aof being prosecuted for killing a black man, or the days when a black man could be lynched for looking at a white woman, would be a good thing, you are a sick individual.

Then we would have to rely on artificial insemination to continue our species.
Then it would just be same sex couples raising children.

Strange world you people want

LOL! I answered your question about "What if everyone was homosexual?". You are the one who brought up everyone being gay. And if everyone was gay, then of course children would be raised by gays. What else would happen? Of course, you question was ridiculous, but that didn't stop you from asking it.

You see homosexuality as a form of birth control?

Not at all. I am just pointing out the fallacy of any idea that a small segment of the population not reproducing naturally is going to have any negative effect.

What if everyone was homosexual?

This is a prime example of your logic. This question is ridiculous, and you know it. But you ask it anyway.

When I answer it, you accuse me of wanting all the children to be raised by gays. Well DUH Sparky, you are the one who suggested that there is a potential for everyone to be gay. If everyone was gay, as YOU suggested, then of course gays would raise the kids. Are you expecting wolves to do it??

This is such nonsense.

Forum List

Back