Grandma Tries To Understand Homosexuality

LOL! I answered your question about "What if everyone was homosexual?". You are the one who brought up everyone being gay. And if everyone was gay, then of course children would be raised by gays. What else would happen? Of course, you question was ridiculous, but that didn't stop you from asking it.
Once when I was a little kid I littered, my mom said what if everyone littered?

She told me a good way to know if something is right or wrong is to ask, "what if everyone did that"?

LOL! I answered your question about "What if everyone was homosexual?". You are the one who brought up everyone being gay. And if everyone was gay, then of course children would be raised by gays. What else would happen? Of course, you question was ridiculous, but that didn't stop you from asking it.

She told me a good way to know if something is right or wrong is to ask, "what if everyone did that"?

Sounds like you haven't grown past that point.

If everybody was homosexual we would reproduce exactly how we do now.

Forum List

Back