Grandma Tries To Understand Homosexuality

How so?

I mean today there are far more broken family's then 50 years ago.

It was also legal to rape your wife back then.

Was legal up until very recently in fact. Remember hearing something about it. ...Oh 1993. Not that recently then.

"The criminalization of marital rape in the United States started in the mid-1970s and by 1993 marital rape became a crime in all 50 states, under at least one section of the sexual offense codes."
Marital rape United States law - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oh, this might be it, from January.

"Virginia Legislator Running for Congress Says Spousal Rape Should Be Legal"
Virginia Legislator Running for Congress Says Spousal Rape Should Be Legal - The Daily Beast

Far less school dropouts 50 years ago

If it were August 25th, 1964, the Civil Rights bill would have been signed only about 8 weeks ago. Three weeks ago there were 3 civil rights workers released from jail, at night, into the waiting hands of the KKK. Their bodies were later discovered buried in a levee.

Next March the civil rights marchers leaving Selma AL will be beaten with whips and clubs. 50 of them will be hospitalized.

It will be almost 3 years before the ruling that allows marriage between races.

It will be another year before Congress passes any laws requiring women be paid the same for doing the same work.

It will be two years before beatings will constitute cruel and unusual punishment as grounds for divorce in NY.

For at least another 10 years, women in Chicago who leave their husbands due to domestic violence will be denied welfare because of their husband's salaries.

Today blacks are shooting white babies

I don't understand homosexuality and probably never will.

I just accept that there people on this planet who are different from me. It doesn't affect me and its none of my business so - I really don't care.

Read something on a sexology site recently that might help people understand at least lesbianism. Paraphrasing,

"Foreplay IS sex for a woman."

She meant that during all the discussion about sexual acts, including foreplay, for her at least the foreplay so crucial for a woman's enjoyment of sex as it (don't know how graphic I can be) let's just say 'prepares her internally' WAS what she considered a complete sexual experience.

Men and women together have sex a certain way. Two women though oweing to different anatomy do things a little differently. And because they both require foreplay for a good time might well come to consider another woman a superior lover to a man. They're gonna know the value of foreplay, and be as into it as their lover. By humorous comparison, a man's need for foreplay is pretty much just taking his clothes off. All set! :)

Today blacks are shooting white babies

But society does not accept it. They want them punished for it.

When those 3 civil rights workers disappeared in Neshoba county, everyone knew what had happened. The murderers bragged about it all over town. But no one did a thing.

That is the morality you are calling "better".

The people who killed the 3 civil rights workers were caught and jailed.

The people who killed the 3 civil rights workers were caught and jailed.

By outsiders. The locals didn't do crap. They let it happen and let the people brag about it. And the state gov't refused to prosecute.

It was much like the church bombings in Birmingham AL. They were allowed to go free because no one had the morals to step up and prosecute. But in that case, even the FBI wouldn't do it. That case had to wait 14 years for someone with enough morals to step up. The bombing was in '63, and Baxley convicted Robert Chambliss in 1977. And the FBI refused to release the hours of tapes they had.

Kind of like the "don't snitch" attitude in the black neighborhoods today?

Like the OJ trial?

When the black jury ignored the evidence and all blacks cheered in the streets after the verdict

Like the OJ trial?

When the black jury ignored the evidence and all blacks cheered in the streets after the verdict

I'm not sure it is the same thing, but ok.

My point is that the idea that people were so much more moral 50 years ago is nonsense.

Yes, there were fewer divorces. But was that because of morality or because women were afraid to leave? Single women had far fewer career choices and were likely to be labeled.

Who do you think has better morals?

The Grandmother or Granddaughter

Forum List

Back