Goyim

The discussion about "goy" is a silly passtime for islamo nazis
I guess that explains why an Islamo fascist like you is posting here....... :lol:

wrong again I am responding to the comments by islamo fascists LIKE YOU An interesting story-------a client of mine------a middle aged black lady showed up in my office one day INDIGNANT She had attended the funeral of a neighbor a muslim -----and at the funeral ----tried to comment on her now dead friend Another neighbor----a muslim lady APOLOGIZED to the group for the fact that my client had OPENED HER MOUTH and said "THE KAFFIRAH DOES NOT UNDERSTAND..........."
And?? :cool:

an interesting story about the use of the word KAFFIR which unlike the word GOY---is a word which IS A NEGATIVE used by vulgar people to describe people who do not lick the ass of a rapist

the word "goy" means "nation" and was used in ancient times to connote "a person of another nation" The word "KAFFIR" means a person who CONCEALS THE TRUTH -----ie a LIAR

I was following along on another thread " Hamas Scum ! " and a separate question raised its head. The question intrigued me but I did not want to divert from the main point of the thread so I decided to start a new thread. The question seems to be a rather simple one, but I can see where it might get complex in a hurry.

IS THE WORD GOY A RACIAL SLUR ???

I am not sure but this is what I have gathered over the years. The word Goy refers to all races that are not Jews and since Jews are the chosen people all others are the ones who are not chosen. Now I don't know about others but that would seem to indicate to me that Jews consider us to be inferior in some way, and that to me is a RACIAL SLUR.

Besides that it always smelled like a racial slur to me, kind of like ****, ******, patty, or a million others. Boy the human race sure is inventive when it comes to being offensive.

So what do you guys think ?

I think it's cute when sealie drags out his sock.....

an interesting story about the use of the word KAFFIR which unlike the word GOY---is a word which IS A NEGATIVE used by vulgar people to describe people who do not lick the ass of a rapist

the word "goy" means "nation" and was used in ancient times to connote "a person of another nation" The word "KAFFIR" means a person who CONCEALS THE TRUTH -----ie a LIAR
So the word "goy" is a jewish term of positive endearment. :cuckoo: :lol:

The word "goy" is a hebrew word meaning 'NATION' the word "KAFFIR" is an arabic word which refers to a person who CONCEALS THE TRUTH --ie a LIAR The word goy is a neutral word -------that over time came to be used for persons who are of OTHER nations ie not jews

I was following along on another thread " Hamas Scum ! " and a separate question raised its head. The question intrigued me but I did not want to divert from the main point of the thread so I decided to start a new thread. The question seems to be a rather simple one, but I can see where it might get complex in a hurry.

IS THE WORD GOY A RACIAL SLUR ???

I am not sure but this is what I have gathered over the years. The word Goy refers to all races that are not Jews and since Jews are the chosen people all others are the ones who are not chosen. Now I don't know about others but that would seem to indicate to me that Jews consider us to be inferior in some way, and that to me is a RACIAL SLUR.

Besides that it always smelled like a racial slur to me, kind of like ****, ******, patty, or a million others. Boy the human race sure is inventive when it comes to being offensive.

So what do you guys think ?

I think it's cute when sealie drags out his sock.....

get real...lol...i could say the same about you and MB...which would make me a stoned, paranoid freak.

maybe you should apply godwin's laws to socks too. i am sure there are some minor differences but the concept is the same.

you know the word "goy" is a slur and you know i am right. just say it. i really put a lot of effort into forming my opinions based upon facts but when i am wrong, even if no one says i am or makes the argument, i just come out and say it. you csn too.

the word "goy" is a slur when used in a social setting among, but not limited to, americans, which is what we are talking about.

The SPOOF is so ---classical an art form that the greek ARISTOPHANES wrote many ----more than 2500 years ago Some people are so CULTURALLY DEPRIVES a derived from filthy illiteracy that they do not grasp the concept of THE SPOOF

It is amusing to see Sunni Man talking about the word "Goy." I wonder if he has learned Arabic since he converted so he can tell us how come the Arabs chose to use the Arabic word "slave" to denote a Black. We have seen how some of Sunni Man's new brethren have treated the Black workers in Libya during the Arab Spring, which of course he has never posted about since that would have shown his new brethren in a bad light.

Abd (Arabic: عبد*) is an Arabic word meaning one who is totally subordinated; a slave or a servant. The word can also be transliterated into English as 'Abd, where the apostrophe indicates the ayin, denoting a guttural "a" sound.

It appears in many common Arab names followed by Al (the) in form of "Abd ul", "Abd ul-", etc.; this is also commonly translitated as "el-," in the form "Abd el-", meaning "servant of the-". This is always followed by one of the names for God. These names are given in List of Arabic theophoric names and 99 Names of God.

A widespread name Abdullah (name) (or 'Abd Allah) means "servant of God" or "worshipper of God".
Abd Rabbuh (“slave of his Lord” or “servant of his Lord”)
Abduh (“His slave” or “His servant”)
Abdul Nabi (“slave of the Prophet” or “servant of the Prophet”)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_(Arabic)

Abd (Arabic: عبد*) is an Arabic word meaning one who is totally subordinated; a slave or a servant. The word can also be transliterated into English as 'Abd, where the apostrophe indicates the ayin, denoting a guttural "a" sound.

It appears in many common Arab names followed by Al (the) in form of "Abd ul", "Abd ul-", etc.; this is also commonly translitated as "el-," in the form "Abd el-", meaning "servant of the-". This is always followed by one of the names for God. These names are given in List of Arabic theophoric names and 99 Names of God.

A widespread name Abdullah (name) (or 'Abd Allah) means "servant of God" or "worshipper of God".

I'll call and raise you one:

In The Name Of Allah - Abd/ Black Slave

"you know the word "goy" is a slur and you know i am right."

Interesting, now Seal's got delusions about being able to read others' minds...... Sheesh! No wonder the boy is so intent on finding new ways to slip in a '****' here, a 'heeb' there, all in between professing how he just LUUUUUVed his ol' Jewish best-buddy pal there.

So I guess it's just he's delusional enough to imagine that he can read our minds, and so smart we can't figure out that he's been slyly slipping in those slanderous slams every other word to bait us.

Well, I've actually got more important and interesting things to do right now......

the word "boy" can be a slur---under various cricumstances as can the word "madam" persons of seal's ilk use the word "jew" as a slur

Sunni Man came give us all the definitions he wants, but the Arabs look down on Black people. In fact, if he looks hard enough he will find a story about a Muslim man who had darker skin and who went on vacation to a city in Northern Africa. He was shocked at how his fellow Muslims treated him because of his darker skin. Meanwhile, I wonder if Sunni Man has kept up to date on the way Black workers were treated in Libya during the uprising.
AU: Libya rebels killing black workers - CBS News

Nice touch. :cuckoo:

An explanation about the word Abd from a Christian site that hates Islam and muslims. :lol:
But is it not the correct definition?

It is correct. I was once banned from a messageboard for cutting and pasting mosque sermons------the muslims complained that publicizing what goes on in a mosque is RACISM
Well, after all, a mosque is a holy place,as sacrosanct as the Supreme Court.No cameras allowed during ass and feet sniffing.

Sunni Man came give us all the definitions he wants, but the Arabs look down on Black people. In fact, if he looks hard enough he will find a story about a Muslim man who had darker skin and who went on vacation to a city in Northern Africa. He was shocked at how his fellow Muslims treated him because of his darker skin. Meanwhile, I wonder if Sunni Man has kept up to date on the way Black workers were treated in Libya during the uprising.
And blacks in the U.S. are treated so wonderful and are totally accepted by white society in America. :cool:

And blacks in the U.S. are treated so wonderful and are totally accepted by white society in America. :cool:
SunnyBoy, your retorts are the same as all terrorist worshippers here. TURNSPEAK.

Forum List

Back