Goyim

not at all. i really don't use the word "chosen" at all (other than in discussions like this discussing the word) in reference to an individual or group, but it isn't a slur at all. when i use it it is merely to recognise a person as jewish and distinguish them from the goyim.

all the word really means is that jewish people, even secular jewish people, are special in god's eyes, different from us goyim, who lack that special affinity to the creator. the laws you have to obey even shouts your special relationship, your covenant, with god. you have over 500 laws that you must obey and you only gave us seven. i thought that was generous of you.

what is the big deal. when, if, i call a jewish person "chosen" and acknowledging their special relationship with god and acknowledging that they are different from the goyim, that god expects more from them than he does from us. it isn't a slur at allo.
All religions believe that their followers have a special relationship with God. Christians believe the only way to heaven is through Jesus, and Muslims believe a similar more violent version of that. Doy! Fuckin dumbass ignorant Nazi.

lolol...don't get yourself so worked up, little fellah. i said almost that exact same thing in an earlier post.

i am perfectly willing to acknowledge the belief that you folks have that you have a special relationship with god, that you are chosen by him to have a special covenenant. iy doesn't hurt me at all.

as a catholic though, i do not, and we do not, believe that the only way to some "heaven" is through jesus. we believe, if we choose to believe, that good works are their own reward. it is a little complicated, but most of the goyim, catholic and non-catholic, understand.

i go to my priest and tell him i am faithless and need a lightening bolt. he says, "don't pray or one. i wouldn't want you to be leavin' us. don't worry about god. you are a good guy. keep doing what your doing, be good to people, and leave the "god" thinkin' to me."

i do. sometimes we go out to dinner or aa ball game and discuss the issues over drinks. lolol,,,he says i try his soul but i make him a better priest.
You don't represent Catholics, nor do you know much about other religions you lying Nazi cocksucker.

All religions believe that their followers have a special relationship with God. Christians believe the only way to heaven is through Jesus, and Muslims believe a similar more violent version of that. Doy! Fuckin dumbass ignorant Nazi.

lolol...don't get yourself so worked up, little fellah. i said almost that exact same thing in an earlier post.

i am perfectly willing to acknowledge the belief that you folks have that you have a special relationship with god, that you are chosen by him to have a special covenenant. iy doesn't hurt me at all.

as a catholic though, i do not, and we do not, believe that the only way to some "heaven" is through jesus. we believe, if we choose to believe, that good works are their own reward. it is a little complicated, but most of the goyim, catholic and non-catholic, understand.

i go to my priest and tell him i am faithless and need a lightening bolt. he says, "don't pray or one. i wouldn't want you to be leavin' us. don't worry about god. you are a good guy. keep doing what your doing, be good to people, and leave the "god" thinkin' to me."

i do. sometimes we go out to dinner or aa ball game and discuss the issues over drinks. lolol,,,he says i try his soul but i make him a better priest.
You don't represent Catholics, nor do you know much about other religions you lying Nazi cocksucker.

oy vey...what do you want. i'm only a goy. were i one of the chosen, i would have the insight of one of the chosen into the catholic religion and faith...like yourself.

you make a good point Deach-----without knowing Judaism---there is no way you can understand the writings of the New Testament I read the New Testament as a child------boring. It became interesting to me after I lived for a few years in a VERY VERY ORTHODOX community---in fact chassidic. I never had any formal religious schooling ---ie no after school "hebrew school"---but I learned quite a bit living with the chassidim------I get bad news for you------Jesus was definitely a PHARISEE jew His parables were TYPICAL PHARISEE ---his view points were typical pharisee ----and the reason he raided the Temple Court yard had nothing to do with "money lenders" as your sunday school teacher told you-----he did it to GET RID OF THE GENTILE AND SADDUCEE influence over there (the money lenders were working with the sadducees----whom the pharisees hated like poison)
If jesus were alive today-----he would have been in a chassidic synagogue this afternoon----preferably Lubavitch-------(there are several different varieties of chassidic----each founded by a "charismatic leader"-----something like JOHN THE BAPTIST)

you make a good point Deach-----without knowing Judaism---there is no way you can understand the writings of the New Testament I read the New Testament as a child------boring. It became interesting to me after I lived for a few years in a VERY VERY ORTHODOX community---in fact chassidic. I never had any formal religious schooling ---ie no after school "hebrew school"---but I learned quite a bit living with the chassidim------I get bad news for you------Jesus was definitely a PHARISEE jew His parables were TYPICAL PHARISEE ---his view points were typical pharisee ----and the reason he raided the Temple Court yard had nothing to do with "money lenders" as your sunday school teacher told you-----he did it to GET RID OF THE GENTILE AND SADDUCEE influence over there (the money lenders were working with the sadducees----whom the pharisees hated like poison)
If jesus were alive today-----he would have been in a chassidic synagogue this afternoon----preferably Lubavitch-------(there are several different varieties of chassidic----each founded by a "charismatic leader"-----something like JOHN THE BAPTIST)
Seal can't stand anyone reminding him John and Peter were Jews.

you're both idiots. i have never heard any one of the goyim focus on the ethnicty of anyone in the bible other than a samaritan.

jews always do. you have to be feeling pretty inferior to point out the ethnicity of biblival characters and to actually fantacise about what jesus would be doing today...lol...next thing we know, you all will having him attacking the USS Liberty, passing secrets to jonathan pollard, and dropping bombs from an IDF jet on an apartment buildings full of women and children.

some freakin' medical officer...lady, if jesus were alive to day, some brooklyn chosen would have him locked in a cage on coney island and selling tickets for people to see the world's oldest messiah...and saving his money to buy a gun to go shoot up a mosque, or lacking a mosque, a sikh temple.

i didn't go to CCD classes.

you fantasize like a psychotic ---in a disjointed and bizarre manner Do you know how to describe PSYCHOSIS? its not easy. It is actually a matter of the character and nature of the delusions and hallucinations----not the fact of delusion or hallucination in themselves

"i didn't go to CCD classes."

This comes as no surprise to me. My RC friends 'n' rellies are some of the Christians who are better-educated about Judaism than the average Protestant of 'mainstream' sects'.

Incidentally, the description of Jesus' teachings as basically 'Pharisaic Judaism' is NOT a view held by Jews only, but by a great many Christian scholars who've studied both Testaments and both Faiths.

"i didn't go to CCD classes."

This comes as no surprise to me. My RC friends 'n' rellies are some of the Christians who are better-educated about Judaism than the average Protestant of 'mainstream' sects'.

Incidentally, the description of Jesus' teachings as basically 'Pharisaic Judaism' is NOT a view held by Jews only, but by a great many Christian scholars who've studied both Testaments and both Faiths.

perhaps your "RC friends 'n' rellies" that are so well educated about judaism will take a brief moment to explain to you about catholicism some time.

CCD classes (or elementary school kids) were held or an hour or so, and usually, but not always, before a sunday morning mass. the reason i did not attend was because i went to parochial school and we weren't required, or even allowed actually, to attend. it was for the religious education of public school kids.

you are right. the catholic schools are generally regarded as having a superior educational system. i was not even aware of their educational discipline until i went to a state school my junior year in college.

aall i said, basically, was that id jesus were alive to day he would be what...2012 years old. (i did that on purpose...lol.) i myself have a hard time imgining what the son of god would do today, but i sure as hell hope he does something about ted william's head. that is a regular solomon's baby just waiting to happen. californians have the weirdest ideas, even if they are the greatest hitter in baseball.

Last edited:
for the record-----the description of jesus as PHARISEE---is not a particularly jewish perception If you were to ask a kid attending a yeshiva school thruout his education-----the chances he would say that jesus was a pharisee are almost nil why? well----believe it or not-----jewish kids in jewish religious education are not taught anything about jesus at all------and....no-----jesus is not mentioned in the talmud nor is he a topic at all of Saturday morning sermons I have never heard the words "jesus" "christians' "muslims" or "koran" in a synagogue or in a lecture about judaism. Because of this total LACK OF MENTION-----I was a bit taken aback at that which goes on in some churches-------and FLOORED in mosques

My perception that Jesus was a pharisee----is based on knowing something about that which pharisees were 2000 years ago ------and also ----some scholarly writings one of which is a book "PASSOVER PLOT" The more one learns about Judaism----the more obvious it becomes that Jesus was a TYPICAL PHARISEE JEW of his time------quite an activist in the movement. Just who came up with the idea that he was a "MESSIAH" is not difficult to discern------some fervent pharisee------probably Paul------it was PAUL WHO WAS REJECTED by the pharisees and that ended Paul's love affair with the pharisees-----some people believe that Paul was a Greek convert to PHARASAICAL JUDAISM -----a real HOT PHARISEE-----turned off when his theories were rejected. The fact is such phenomena are not unique in the history of jews-----

"i am quite sure you would have preferred i do something horrible to him because he was jewish and so that you could justify your opinion of me.

i know the words "goy" and 'goyim" are slurs and so do most gentiles...and many, many jewish people do as well. i think you are to arrogant to admit it. i think also that you see the flaws in most of the other's arguments but lack the strength to admit it.

i really don't need a reason to slip a slur into the conversation. lolol...the reasons are plenty all over the board. the jewish posters regularly resort to slurring others baased on their ethnicity, religion, gender or imagined gender preference, and on and on. what amazes me is that the retaliation is so limited. if that is how jewish posters choose how to present themselves, that is none of my business.

My comments: You really shouldn't present yourself as 'knowing' that which it generally isn't possible to know.

And when one presents a qualifier such as 'Jewish' withOUT a further specification of 'some' or 'on this board' or such - that is to be understood in English as implying 'all'. I believe your 'observations' are demonstrably false on several counts: for one thing, not all posters insulting your 'crew'
here are Jews. And for another, I don't generally indulge in such blanket insults.

And last of all, if you actually DO think it's 'none of (Seal's) business' - then why don't you stop with the histrionic hissy-fits over it AND refrain from that behavior your own self (the name-calling)

And while you're at it, Seal - you can talk to your little pal PatCat about his inappropriate language to me.

"aall i said, basically, was that id jesus were alive to day he would be what...2012 years old."

Oh, is THAT what you want me to understand by your slams about the IDF, etc in that post??????

Perhaps if you hadn't pretended to be able - yet again! - to 'know' what others had in mind, that MIGHT have been a tenable position. But your own words SHOUT that some more malignant 'point' was the intent of that particular post.

The ONLY appropriate response to 'Jesus preached Pharisaic Judaism' is to ask for illustrations of same (Woman taken in adultery, parables in general.....) if sufficient instances had not been given, OR to reference Jesus' teachings to counter that view. At least if we were actually seeking to debate the point......

thanks Hunter here are the facts-----the REALITY is that execution for adultary did not exist in the time of Rabbinic Judaism (which is essentially PHARISEE JUDAISM) ----there are no recorded instances at all -------there was ALWAYS a reason found NOT to execute ----thus in the "parable" of the adulterous woman----Jesus acted precisely like a pharisee rabbi. One of the most compelling examples of PHARISEE JESUS is his comment on "TITHING CUMIN" I have actually heard a christian minister INSIST that pharisees COUNTED THEIR CUMIN SEEDS so legalistic were they their practices. NOPE-----Jesus ---when he mentioned tithing cumin was quoting a popular little ditty about neurotic people who do things that are not even part of law just to LOOK IMPRESSIVE The fact is that cumin is one of the agricultural products specifically EXEMPTED FROM TITHING

more on Jesus the pharisee. The man who donated his crypt for jesus was a well known pharisee leader-----and the household in which he was a lunch guest was of a PHARISEE householder. The man who condemned jesus CAIPHUS was not a pharisee as many sunday school goers believe------he was a DESPISED SADDUCEE Now that one you can ask any Yeshiva boy CAIPHUS is presented as a bad guy even in Yeshivas-----not specifically for his prosecution of Jesus-----he was AN ALL AROUND HISTORIC BASTARD

All you need to know that Jesus was a pharisee-----is a bit about Israel/judea during the life time of Jesus and the conflict between the SADDUCEES (pro rome) and the PHARISEES (anti-rome) For the record ---that attack on the money changers in the temple court yard was AN ATTACK ON ROME and their SADDUCEAN PUPPETS not on the "rabbis" as some sunday school goers are taught

Quite accurate, Rosie..... Caiaphas was a Roman appointee. And Pilate was such a raging schmuck, he was recalled to Rome for being abusive to the Judeans - which was highly unusual, but then Pilate crucified thousands of Jews at any opportunity.

you're both idiots. i have never heard any one of the goyim focus on the ethnicty of anyone in the bible other than a samaritan.

jews always do. you have to be feeling pretty inferior to point out the ethnicity of biblival characters and to actually fantacise about what jesus would be doing today...lol...next thing we know, you all will having him attacking the USS Liberty, passing secrets to jonathan pollard, and dropping bombs from an IDF jet on an apartment buildings full of women and children.

some freakin' medical officer...lady, if jesus were alive to day, some brooklyn chosen would have him locked in a cage on coney island and selling tickets for people to see the world's oldest messiah...and saving his money to buy a gun to go shoot up a mosque, or lacking a mosque, a sikh temple.

i didn't go to CCD classes.

Anti-Semites always dredge up the USS Liberty from a generation ago. Muslims have killed thousands of Americans purposely.
The reason, obviously, we point out that the early Christians in the Bible were Jews, is to tell the Christian anti-Semites what the origins of their faith is. Duh.

I find the pharisee Jesus a very interesting historic character----it is sad that most christians know nothing about him In fact it is sad that his life was so distorted by Paul et al.

not much about Jesus I am amazed by that which christian ministers and priests say about jesus and how they misinterpret both the words attributed to him AND his actions

"aall i said, basically, was that id jesus were alive to day he would be what...2012 years old."

Oh, is THAT what you want me to understand by your slams about the IDF, etc in that post??????

Perhaps if you hadn't pretended to be able - yet again! - to 'know' what others had in mind, that MIGHT have been a tenable position. But your own words SHOUT that some more malignant 'point' was the intent of that particular post.

The ONLY appropriate response to 'Jesus preached Pharisaic Judaism' is to ask for illustrations of same (Woman taken in adultery, parables in general.....) if sufficient instances had not been given, OR to reference Jesus' teachings to counter that view. At least if we were actually seeking to debate the point......

chill out. debate with iRose? you gave got to be kidding me.

ust consider my lack of interaction with iRose as a contribution to your cause of enforcing godwin's law.

that's OK. i know you're still pissed about "the ugly american" exchange. i can't believe you didn't know about constantino arias.

there are plenty of appropriate responses by the way. it is weird how some jews think they can dictate behaviour, as wello as language.

ya know what. with this "some" in the air, perhaps it is time to discuss UN resolution 242. you don't actually think i am gonna let you have it both ways, do you?

oy vey, the chosen. are they schmendricks or what?

Last edited:
not much about Jesus I am amazed by that which christian ministers and priests say about jesus and how they misinterpret both the words attributed to him AND his actions

Once you remove a Pharisee from their Jewish context, all kinds of nonsense is possible!

But that's the result of 'supercessionist' beliefs, the teaching that Judaism 'had gone astray' or some such.

Forum List

Back