Goyim

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
I was following along on another thread " Hamas Scum ! " and a separate question raised its head. The question intrigued me but I did not want to divert from the main point of the thread so I decided to start a new thread. The question seems to be a rather simple one, but I can see where it might get complex in a hurry.

IS THE WORD GOY A RACIAL SLUR ???

I am not sure but this is what I have gathered over the years. The word Goy refers to all races that are not Jews and since Jews are the chosen people all others are the ones who are not chosen. Now I don't know about others but that would seem to indicate to me that Jews consider us to be inferior in some way, and that to me is a RACIAL SLUR.

Besides that it always smelled like a racial slur to me, kind of like ****, ******, patty, or a million others. Boy the human race sure is inventive when it comes to being offensive.

So what do you guys think ?

I was following along on another thread " Hamas Scum ! " and a separate question raised its head. The question intrigued me but I did not want to divert from the main point of the thread so I decided to start a new thread. The question seems to be a rather simple one, but I can see where it might get complex in a hurry.

I am not sure but this is what I have gathered over the years. The word Goy refers to all races that are not Jews and since Jews are the chosen people all others are the ones who are not chosen. Now I don't know about others but that would seem to indicate to me that Jews consider us to be inferior in some way, and that to me is a RACIAL SLUR.

Besides that it always smelled like a racial slur to me, kind of like ****, ******, patty, or a million others. Boy the human race sure is inventive when it comes to being offensive.

I think I are one.

HUH??? Goy means a man of honor, intelligence, strength, peace & love. If those Zionists continue to call you a dumb Paddy, you just tell them you are a Goy.

The word "goy" literally means "nation".
On the other hand, the words "shiksa" and "sheygetz" literally mean insects. I don't use the words shiksa and sheygetz.

Of course it's a racist slur used by Jews towards anyone who is not one of the "chosen".

But, because the Hebrew's are now off limits to any criticism of their behavior.

And because people are afraid to be labeled anti-semite.

Jews get a free pass to sling the word "goy", and any other racist term they deem appropriate; to be directed non jews with impunity.

Of course it's a racist slur used by Jews towards anyone who is not one of the "chosen".

But, because the Hebrew's are now off limits to any criticism of their behavior.

Jews get a free pass to sling the word "goy", and any other racist term they deem appropriate; to be directed non jews with impunity.
Dayamn! I just found out I've been slurred and slandered all my life and didn't realize it! Whenever I visited my Boston cousins, the local Jews would call me "goy." I always thought it was their accent and they were saying "guy." Hells bells!

The word "goy" literally means "nation".
On the other hand, the words "shiksa" and "sheygetz" literally mean insects. I don't use the words shiksa and sheygetz.

the word "goy" literally means "nation".

when used within the confines of its religious context in tracts, ceremonies, etc. it is not a slur.

in any social context it is a racial slur and is no different whatsoever than refering to jews as "the chosen."

i have never, ever heard it used in any way that was not condescending or denigrating.

So? YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THE WORD "GOY" USED IN ANYTHING OTHER THAN A DEROGATORY MANNER? SO? From the mouth of a WHORE ---the word "SUCK" means something related to her business enterprise as does the word "trick" --------its a matter of the level of society with which you mingle

Dayamn! I just found out I've been slurred and slandered all my life and didn't realize it! Whenever I visited my Boston cousins, the local Jews would call me "goy." I always thought it was their accent and they were saying "guy." Hells bells!

naw, i believe the yid term for you would be a 24/7 shabbos goy. i think you've been down south and a similar term would be "house ******."

the irish term for you would be "shoneen agus amadan mor" but i think i will just stick with the easily understandable and non-racial "kiss ass."

oh...is yid a slur...no...it is just my endearing term for someone who speaks yiddish...it isn't a slur at all...oy vey, i'm a yid myself. shalome, my snipped bros.

HUH??? Goy means a man of honor, intelligence, strength, peace & love. If those Zionists continue to call you a dumb Paddy, you just tell them you are a Goy.

above is how the jews respond to a legitimate question from one of the goyim.
Be nice. MJ was merely showing you how to be diplomatic.

gee, i'm so sorry that i didn't understand but, after all, i am only a goy and not one of the chosen.

and you are a liar or a poor judge of character, perhaps both. and very sadly (and i mean that), it would make you very, very different from any first sergeant i have ever had the distinct pleasure of serving with and who had attained a rank that i regarded, and still do, as the most important rank in the army, enlisted or officer.

i think instead of thinking of you as a poor judge of character or liar at this point, instead i will regard your comment as a failed attempt to be witty.

thank you.

Last edited:
So? YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THE WORD "GOY" USED IN ANYTHING OTHER THAN A DEROGATORY MANNER? SO? From the mouth of a WHORE ---the word "SUCK" means something related to her business enterprise as does the word "trick" --------its a matter of the level of society with which you mingle

the society with which i mingled at those times that i have heard the word used contained a healthy amount of jewish people, and they were the ones who used the word.

you do seem to know quite a bit about the lives and practices of hoors. my compliments.

the word JAP ---is short for "JAPANESE" During world war II----US army boys used it to refer to a depraved and hated person who is THE ENEMY. The word "goy" means "nation" In the ghettos of europe and of muslim countries the word meant "THEM" the ones who come here and rape, and kill and pillage

in parts of the USA ----at one time the word INJUN meant a native american--------and at times referred to a savage who murdered and scalped people. The discussion about "goy" is a silly passtime for islamo nazis

the society with which i mingled at those times that i have heard the word used contained a healthy amount of jewish people, and they were the ones who used the word.

you do seem to know quite a bit about the lives and practices of hoors. my compliments.

I grew up in a town ---mostly WASP in population but with a healthy population of the descendants of Irish immigrants There were so many Irish people in my town that there was a CATHOLIC SCHOOL which was mostly just for that one town-----there were also some Italians in my town-----but even though catholic----their kids attended the public school I did spend one summer as a kind of SUMMER INTERN working in the public health clinic for sexually transmitted diseases and other contagious diseases ----where I encountered LOTS OF HOORS

I did spend one summer as a kind of SUMMER INTERN working in the public health clinic for sexually transmitted diseases and other contagious diseases ----where I encountered LOTS OF HOORS
I think it's commendable that you were try to help other women who were still practicing your previous profession. :cool:

The discussion about "goy" is a silly passtime for islamo nazis
I guess that explains why an Islamo fascist like you is posting here....... :lol:

wrong again I am responding to the comments by islamo fascists LIKE YOU An interesting story-------a client of mine------a middle aged black lady showed up in my office one day INDIGNANT She had attended the funeral of a neighbor a muslim -----and at the funeral ----tried to comment on her now dead friend Another neighbor----a muslim lady APOLOGIZED to the group for the fact that my client had OPENED HER MOUTH and said "THE KAFFIRAH DOES NOT UNDERSTAND..........."

Forum List

Back