Goyim

I totally agree with that irosie91.

That is why for about two years I went to the local synagogue and studied Torah with a couple of rabbis.

Because you cannot correctly understand the New Testament without first knowing Judaic culture and thought. :cool:
This guy is a joke. LOL.

Then come back to Jesus. Go and sin no more, Sinner.
I still believe in Jesus; just not the son of god and he died on the cross for our sins thing. :eusa_angel:

But you accept that the scumbag old pedophile, Mohammed, got the Word of Allah, complete with violent bigotry, delivered to him by an archangel.

:lmao:
Problem with Sunni is he knows very little about Islam. And I'm talking like basic stuff. That's because Islam requires very little for a person to convert. Just say the phrase "la elaheh ein Allah, Mohammad rasoul Allah" (there is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger) and POOF! You're suddenly a Muslim! Keep in mind, this retard Sunni is a die hard Holocaust denier, who must belong to a group of ignorant Muslim Neanderthals like himself that believe in similar garbage.

roudy----all they have to do is know something about Judaism----today and 2000 years ago and the political climate in Roman occupied judea ------- and read the New Testament------it is actually all there---with a tiny bit of between the lines reading. The problem is that -----they simply know nothing about Judaism-------so can never understand Jesus
That is true, irose, Jesus was a Jew, a Zionist and a preacher and follower of Judaism.

HUH??? Goy means a man of honor, intelligence, strength, peace & love. If those Zionists continue to call you a dumb Paddy, you just tell them you are a Goy.

above is how the jews respond to a legitimate question from one of the goyim.
I don't know if it really is a legitimate question. I have read Patrick asking the same question over and over on the old MED board. Perhaps that's why his question is being ridiculed.
But since you wrote you have never heard the term used unless in denigrading sense, you are wrong my friend. goy is not a slur
"who's your new friend, what's his name, is he Ysrael or goy (Jew or non Jew)" were common questions I always heard as a child and no offense was ever meant.

Forum List

Back