Goyim

Sunni Man, your retorts are the same as all terrorist worshippers here. TURNSPEAK.
LOL, the OP is about the word Goy.

And you change the focus of the thread to the word Abd.

Then you accuse me of using Turnspeak. :cuckoo: :lol:

A discussion about the words KAFFIR AND ABED when the islamo nazis are spreading their usual lies about the word "goy" is not turnspeak----it is germane to the issue of islamo nazi semantic lies.

"you know the word "goy" is a slur and you know i am right."

Interesting, now Seal's got delusions about being able to read others' minds...... Sheesh! No wonder the boy is so intent on finding new ways to slip in a '****' here, a 'heeb' there, all in between professing how he just LUUUUUVed his ol' Jewish best-buddy pal there.

So I guess it's just he's delusional enough to imagine that he can read our minds, and so smart we can't figure out that he's been slyly slipping in those slanderous slams every other word to bait us.

Well, I've actually got more important and interesting things to do right now......

on the contrary. rather than believing i could read your mind as you allege, what i was doing was giving you credit for being more intelligent than some of these others. the fact that you choose to insult me does not change my opinion.

i think it is you who is doing the baiting. we were talking about slurs, goy in particular, but not exclusively. it is natural, or at least facilitates the discussion, to use slurs familiar to jewish people that they commonly understand. i suppose i could have used "bogtrotter" or "cultchie" or "gombeen".

i mentioned my best friend in college i believe twice and he was necessary for the conversation. he was a good guy. i am quite sure you would have preferred i do something horrible to him because he was jewish and so that you could justify your opinion of me.

i know the words "goy" and 'goyim" are slurs and so do most gentiles...and many, many jewish people do as well. i think you are to arrogant to admit it. i think also that you see the flaws in most of the other's arguments but lack the strength to admit it.

i really don't need a reason to slip a slur into the conversation. lolol...the reasons are plenty all over the board. the jewish posters regularly resort to slurring others baased on their ethnicity, religion, gender or imagined gender preference, and on and on. what amazes me is that the retaliation is so limited. if that is how jewish posters choose how to present themselves, that is none of my business.

Arabs refer to blacks as ABED "slave" sunni is not a source In fact muhummad had a somewhat low opinion of blacks in general Iranians will generally not sit at the same table with a black at lunch -----but then again----they don't like arabs either

Sunni Man, your retorts are the same as all terrorist worshippers here. TURNSPEAK.

A discussion about the words KAFFIR AND ABED when the islamo nazis are spreading their usual lies about the word "goy" is not turnspeak----it is germane to the issue of islamo nazi semantic lies.

the discussion about 'kaffir" and "abed" are diversions...and i have seen no lies about the word "goy."

if gentiles regard it as a slur when it is directed at them, it is a slur...just like jews who regard the words "the chosen" as a slur when used by gentiles and direccted at them makes "the chosen" a slur.

you should talk anyway. i don't think you have a post where you don't have a slur, and often more than one.

Nice touch. :cuckoo:

An explanation about the word Abd from a Christian site that hates Islam and muslims. :lol:

lolol...what gave the site away as a hate site.

too funny...

as soon as i saw the red letters, black background, and flaming letters i began looking for the picture of the pope dancing in hell with a pitch fork and flames licking at his feet. last time i visited a site like that, i boiled up and ate a dozen aggs and downed a six pack so i could enjoy the full effect by farting sulffur all night.

now, if i could only get iRosie to call me a "papist nazi anti-semite" instead of an "islamo nazi anti-semite" i'd be good to go.

the discussion about 'kaffir" and "abed" are diversions...and i have seen no lies about the word "goy."

if gentiles regard it as a slur when it is directed at them, it is a slur...just like jews who regard the words "the chosen" as a slur when used by gentiles and direccted at them makes "the chosen" a slur.

you should talk anyway. i don't think you have a post where you don't have a slur, and often more than one.

Your comment is the usual nonsensical filth-----In fact I have clearly stated that the word GOY can have a negative conotation in context---ie you actually paraphrased me rather than disputed me I have disputed the often stated islamo nazi filth which I have encountered since I was ten years old in the propaganda of your ilk which CLEARLY STATES RACIST PIG LIE that the word goy MEANS "ANIMAL" That typical islamo nazi pig lie can be found all over the internet on nazi and muslim websites.
As to the term "THE CHOSEN" just as the word "goy" can have a negative
connotation in context and intent-----the term "THE CHOSEN" always had a negative connotation when it emerges from the filthy mouths of islamo nazis like you and sunni

The term Kaffir is a negative word----it is a put down when applied to anyone no matter what the context ----it implies a person who conceals the truth out of evil intent

there re no slurs in my post-----I used words accurately according to their meaning. Those persons who lie about the meaning of words in the talmud in order to express their racism are ----defined by me as ISLAMO NAZI PIGS since lies about the talmud have been historically utilized as libels in the many genocides enacted by your and your ilk

Your comment is the usual nonsensical filth-----In fact I have clearly stated that the word GOY can have a negative conotation in context---ie you actually paraphrased me rather than disputed me I have disputed the often stated islamo nazi filth which I have encountered since I was ten years old in the propaganda of your ilk which CLEARLY STATES RACIST PIG LIE that the word goy MEANS "ANIMAL" That typical islamo nazi pig lie can be found all over the internet on nazi and muslim websites.
connotation in context and intent-----the term "THE CHOSEN" always had a negative connotation when it emerges from the filthy mouths of islamo nazis like you and sunni

The term Kaffir is a negative word----it is a put down when applied to anyone no matter what the context ----it implies a person who conceals the truth out of evil intent

there re no slurs in my post-----I used words accurately according to their meaning. Those persons who lie about the meaning of words in the talmud in order to express their racism are ----defined by me as ISLAMO NAZI PIGS since lies about the talmud have been historically utilized as libels in the many genocides enacted by your and your ilk

i never said you didn't say you claimed that the word goy was not a slur at times. i actually agreed with you as to your definition and use and said, in use in religious ways, i did not particularly regard it as a slur.

"kaffir" is a slur, but in this thread, hoss is using it to divert and he is using hate sites to do so.

i am not islamic, not that there is anything wrong at all about islam. i am not a nazi and, indeed, my family probably has suffered more than most jews on this board at the hands of the nazis. i am not a pig.

i am getting sick and tired of you calling me, and everyone you disagree with, that.

FOOK OFF, YOU DECREPIT, GOD FORSAKEN, DRIED UP, OLD. KAPO HOOR!!!

i never said you didn't say you claimed that the word goy was not a slur at times. i actually agreed with you as to your definition and use and said, in use in religious ways, i did not particularly regard it as a slur.

"kaffir" is a slur, but in this thread, hoss is using it to divert and he is using hate sites to do so.

i am not islamic, not that there is anything wrong at all about islam. i am not a nazi and, indeed, my family probably has suffered more than most jews on this board at the hands of the nazis. i am not a pig.

i am getting sick and tired of you calling me, and everyone you disagree with, that.

FOOK OFF, YOU DECREPIT, GOD FORSAKEN, DRIED UP, OLD. KAPO HOOR!!!
I don't remember that, you....you.... you shanty Irish.

The word "goy" literally means "nation".
On the other hand, the words "shiksa" and "sheygetz" literally mean insects. I don't use the words shiksa and sheygetz.

the word "goy" literally means "nation".

when used within the confines of its religious context in tracts, ceremonies, etc. it is not a slur.

in any social context it is a racial slur and is no different whatsoever than refering to jews as "the chosen."

i have never, ever heard it used in any way that was not condescending or denigrating.
Shadap Nazi ass licker, you aren't even in contact with Jews to hear certain words being used or not. Firstly, Jews hardly use the word Goy at all, secondly I've never heard that word being used in front of non Jews. All it means is non Jew, period end of story. It's the equivalent of saying non Muslim or non Christian. You can also use the phrase non Christian or non Muslim in a derogatory way as well.

Fucking Nazi pieces of shit are always upset over this chosen crap. As if the other religions don't somehow implicate that if you aren't a follower of their faith then there's something wrong with you. In all my life I have yet to hear a Jew walk up to another Jew and say "we are chosen". But this is the kind of shit Nazi Jew haters fantacize about Jews.

Last edited:
I was following along on another thread " Hamas Scum ! " and a separate question raised its head. The question intrigued me but I did not want to divert from the main point of the thread so I decided to start a new thread. The question seems to be a rather simple one, but I can see where it might get complex in a hurry.

IS THE WORD GOY A RACIAL SLUR ???

I am not sure but this is what I have gathered over the years. The word Goy refers to all races that are not Jews and since Jews are the chosen people all others are the ones who are not chosen. Now I don't know about others but that would seem to indicate to me that Jews consider us to be inferior in some way, and that to me is a RACIAL SLUR.

Besides that it always smelled like a racial slur to me, kind of like ****, ******, patty, or a million others. Boy the human race sure is inventive when it comes to being offensive.

So what do you guys think ?

The word "Goy" is a Biblical word meaning "Any nation which is not Israel". Racial? only to tjose who take it thar way.

I did spend one summer as a kind of SUMMER INTERN working in the public health clinic for sexually transmitted diseases and other contagious diseases ----where I encountered LOTS OF HOORS
I think it's commendable that you were try to help other women who were still practicing your previous profession. :cool:

Is the term " Ibna Al H'anaziir" less offensive then the word Goy? Or Kaffir? Aren't YOU the one to talk...

The word "goy" literally means "nation".
On the other hand, the words "shiksa" and "sheygetz" literally mean insects. I don't use the words shiksa and sheygetz.

when used within the confines of its religious context in tracts, ceremonies, etc. it is not a slur.

in any social context it is a racial slur and is no different whatsoever than refering to jews as "the chosen."

i have never, ever heard it used in any way that was not condescending or denigrating.
Shadap Nazi ass licker, you aren't even in contact with Jews to hear certain words being used or not. Firstly, Jews hardly use the word Goy at all, secondly I've never heard that word being used in front of non Jews. All it means is non Jew, period end of story. It's the equivalent of saying non Muslim or non Christian. You can also use the phrase non Christian or non Muslim in a derogatory way as well.

Fucking Nazi pieces of shit are always upset over this chosen crap. As if the other religions don't somehow implicate that if you aren't a follower of their faith then there's something wrong with you. In all my life I have yet to hear a Jew walk up to another Jew and say "we are chosen". But this is the kind of shit Nazi Jew haters fantacize about Jews.

not at all. i really don't use the word "chosen" at all (other than in discussions like this discussing the word) in reference to an individual or group, but it isn't a slur at all. when i use it it is merely to recognise a person as jewish and distinguish them from the goyim.

all the word really means is that jewish people, even secular jewish people, are special in god's eyes, different from us goyim, who lack that special affinity to the creator. the laws you have to obey even shouts your special relationship, your covenant, with god. you have over 500 laws that you must obey and you only gave us seven. i thought that was generous of you.

what is the big deal. when, if, i call a jewish person "chosen" and acknowledging their special relationship with god and acknowledging that they are different from the goyim, that god expects more from them than he does from us. it isn't a slur at allo.

I did spend one summer as a kind of SUMMER INTERN working in the public health clinic for sexually transmitted diseases and other contagious diseases ----where I encountered LOTS OF HOORS
I think it's commendable that you were try to help other women who were still practicing your previous profession. :cool:

Is the term " Ibna Al H'anaziir" less offensive then the word Goy? Or Kaffir? Aren't YOU the one to talk...

are you speaking to goy sunni or me, goy seal (aka as goy reabhloideach).

and to paraphrase perhaps the guy i admire more than anyone in the world, goy muhammad ali..."ain't no goy ever called me Kaffir."

I was following along on another thread " Hamas Scum ! " and a separate question raised its head. The question intrigued me but I did not want to divert from the main point of the thread so I decided to start a new thread. The question seems to be a rather simple one, but I can see where it might get complex in a hurry.

IS THE WORD GOY A RACIAL SLUR ???

I am not sure but this is what I have gathered over the years. The word Goy refers to all races that are not Jews and since Jews are the chosen people all others are the ones who are not chosen. Now I don't know about others but that would seem to indicate to me that Jews consider us to be inferior in some way, and that to me is a RACIAL SLUR.

Besides that it always smelled like a racial slur to me, kind of like ****, ******, patty, or a million others. Boy the human race sure is inventive when it comes to being offensive.

So what do you guys think ?

i'm trying to rethink this actually. i have always regarded it as a slur, and have only heard it used, by jews, in a denigrating way, and some gentiles occasionally when they are mistaken as a jew by jews they respond with "i'm only a goy" in a sort of supplicant kinda way.

got me. i always thought it was the recipient of a word, in this case "goy", who determined whether the word was offensive to them or not, whether it was a slur. i am not quite there yet, but i am trying to view what many people consider slurs to be in the realm of those who issue the term and not those who receive it.

it really seems odd to me, that idea, but i am maybe going to try to live with the concept that the one using the term decides if it is a slur.

wish me luck, goy pat.

not at all. i really don't use the word "chosen" at all (other than in discussions like this discussing the word) in reference to an individual or group, but it isn't a slur at all. when i use it it is merely to recognise a person as jewish and distinguish them from the goyim.

all the word really means is that jewish people, even secular jewish people, are special in god's eyes, different from us goyim, who lack that special affinity to the creator. the laws you have to obey even shouts your special relationship, your covenant, with god. you have over 500 laws that you must obey and you only gave us seven. i thought that was generous of you.

what is the big deal. when, if, i call a jewish person "chosen" and acknowledging their special relationship with god and acknowledging that they are different from the goyim, that god expects more from them than he does from us. it isn't a slur at allo.
All religions believe that their followers have a special relationship with God. Christians believe the only way to heaven is through Jesus, and Muslims believe a similar more violent version of that. Doy! Fuckin dumbass ignorant Nazi.

All religions believe that their followers have a special relationship with God. Christians believe the only way to heaven is through Jesus, and Muslims believe a similar more violent version of that. Doy! Fuckin dumbass ignorant Nazi.

lolol...don't get yourself so worked up, little fellah. i said almost that exact same thing in an earlier post.

i am perfectly willing to acknowledge the belief that you folks have that you have a special relationship with god, that you are chosen by him to have a special covenenant. iy doesn't hurt me at all.

as a catholic though, i do not, and we do not, believe that the only way to some "heaven" is through jesus. we believe, if we choose to believe, that good works are their own reward. it is a little complicated, but most of the goyim, catholic and non-catholic, understand.

i go to my priest and tell him i am faithless and need a lightening bolt. he says, "don't pray or one. i wouldn't want you to be leavin' us. don't worry about god. you are a good guy. keep doing what your doing, be good to people, and leave the "god" thinkin' to me."

i do. sometimes we go out to dinner or aa ball game and discuss the issues over drinks. lolol,,,he says i try his soul but i make him a better priest.

Forum List

Back