Goyim

Seal can't stand anyone reminding him John and Peter were Jews.

you're both idiots. i have never heard any one of the goyim focus on the ethnicty of anyone in the bible other than a samaritan.

jews always do. you have to be feeling pretty inferior to point out the ethnicity of biblival characters and to actually fantacise about what jesus would be doing today...lol...next thing we know, you all will having him attacking the USS Liberty, passing secrets to jonathan pollard, and dropping bombs from an IDF jet on an apartment buildings full of women and children.

some freakin' medical officer...lady, if jesus were alive to day, some brooklyn chosen would have him locked in a cage on coney island and selling tickets for people to see the world's oldest messiah...and saving his money to buy a gun to go shoot up a mosque, or lacking a mosque, a sikh temple.

i didn't go to CCD classes.

Anti-Semites always dredge up the USS Liberty from a generation ago. Muslims have killed thousands of Americans purposely.
The reason, obviously, we point out that the early Christians in the Bible were Jews, is to tell the Christian anti-Semites what the origins of their faith is. Duh.
Not to mention that Jesus was a practicing Jew.

Anytime you hear the phrase "USS Liberty", that's code for Jew hating Nazi asshole. Goes without saying.

I find the pharisee Jesus a very interesting historic character----it is sad that most christians know nothing about him In fact it is sad that his life was so distorted by Paul et al.
Irose, with the amount of historical revisionism and fabrications that occur when a leader who lived as little as 100 or 200 years ago, one can only imagine what may have happened or not happened about 2000 years ago. How the information was passed on from generation to generation, and what their biases and political and socio economic and ethnic circumstances were at the time this information was passed on, which had a direct effect on how they recorded history.

We are even still arguing over "who killed Kennedy" or "were the founders religious Christians" and even in this 2012 Democrat convention we heard a different version of who Reagan was and his role, as little as 30 years ago.

Last edited:
you're both idiots. i have never heard any one of the goyim focus on the ethnicty of anyone in the bible other than a samaritan.

jews always do. you have to be feeling pretty inferior to point out the ethnicity of biblival characters and to actually fantacise about what jesus would be doing today...lol...next thing we know, you all will having him attacking the USS Liberty, passing secrets to jonathan pollard, and dropping bombs from an IDF jet on an apartment buildings full of women and children.

some freakin' medical officer...lady, if jesus were alive to day, some brooklyn chosen would have him locked in a cage on coney island and selling tickets for people to see the world's oldest messiah...and saving his money to buy a gun to go shoot up a mosque, or lacking a mosque, a sikh temple.

Anti-Semites always dredge up the USS Liberty from a generation ago. Muslims have killed thousands of Americans purposely.
The reason, obviously, we point out that the early Christians in the Bible were Jews, is to tell the Christian anti-Semites what the origins of their faith is. Duh.

Anytime you hear the phrase "USS Liberty", that's code for Jew hating Nazi asshole. Goes without saying.

lolol...y'all still can't sink it, no matter how hard you try. can you?

it is not a phrase. it is a U.S.Naval vessel.

Oh well - since Sealie is being delusional again ("I know you're still pissed....") I think I'll just skip his rude and revolting malignant fantasies for a while.

It's truly weird how he keeps imagining he 'knows' what I think or how I feel..... and quite bathetic how he keeps pretending to know how to use those Yiddish phrases he's googled.

roudy----all they have to do is know something about Judaism----today and 2000 years ago and the political climate in Roman occupied judea ------- and read the New Testament------it is actually all there---with a tiny bit of between the lines reading. The problem is that -----they simply know nothing about Judaism-------so can never understand Jesus

Oh well - since Sealie is being delusional again ("I know you're still pissed....") I think I'll just skip his rude and revolting malignant fantasies for a while.

It's truly weird how he keeps imagining he 'knows' what I think or how I feel..... and quite bathetic how he keeps pretending to know how to use those Yiddish phrases he's googled.

oy vey...the goyim. what are you going to do with us?

Jesus was a Jew? And now they say he was married? Fancy that!! Next they'll be saying he invented the Internet. Eat crow Al Gore!

I totally agree with that irosie91.

That is why for about two years I went to the local synagogue and studied Torah with a couple of rabbis.

Because you cannot correctly understand the New Testament without first knowing Judaic culture and thought. :cool:

LOL, actually that is very close to the truth.

Before I converted to Islam I was a hard core evangelical Christian with a Southern Baptist background.

I taught sunday school, held Bible studies in my home, and even did some preaching at the church. :eusa_angel:

LOL, actually that is very close to the truth.

Before I converted to Islam I was a hard core evangelical Christian with a Southern Baptist background.

I taught sunday school, held Bible studies in my home, and even did some preaching at the church. :eusa_angel:
Then come back to Jesus. Go and sin no more, Sinner.

if sunni is INDEED a convert to islam----that does explain why he knows nothing about it. The literature they give out in mosques is -------entirely misleading My all time fave is the islamic claim that ISLAM OUTLAWED SLAVERY and even more idiotic ISLAM INTRODUCED THE IDEA OF FREEING SLAVES---NO SOCIETY EVER SO ENGAGED BEFORE THE RAPIST PIG INTRODUCED THIS NOVEL IDEA

and then there is the idea that polygamy exists only because muslims are so kind that they do not want to leave a single woman without SUPPORT

You have consistently misrepresented 'Judaic thought' in your posts here - so I wonder how much you managed to learn.

the cross is not an IDOL it is a symbol The black solidified turd in Mecca is an IDOL -----Muhummad is worshipped as an idol to the extent that a simple joke about that rapist is considered a BIG SIN and his ass lickers are willing to KILL HUMAN BEINGS OVER IT The koran is an IDOL to the extent that crazed pigs are willing to kill anyone who spits on it no matter what the religion of the spitter------but the same crazed dogs consider it their RIGHT to stomp on the holy books and objects of ----OTHERS

Forum List

Back