Govt about to arrest woman, for 2ND TIME, for unattractive yard!!!

Now I see why our country has accepted a closet commie as president. Because half of YOU are the same fucking way.

This woman presented NO public safety harzard. None. It was purely a cosmetic complaint. And you all are not only ok with, but encourage, the men with guns to coerce her to beautify her yard by threat of imprisonment.

Whats next? A law that says outdated, ugly cars are banned? You must have a car within 5 years model year, or it is not in compliance, because God knows we dont wanna live next to some slob with a 92 Accord parked in plain view.

Well, you do bring stupid to every thread. I'm sure once you're gone, the stupid will be gone. ;)

You've got it backwards. The stupid (as in you) bring Del to threads. I think he just can't help but laugh at dumb asses like you.

Oh stop with your drooling & fantasizing over del. He's a snotty little tard. Nothing more, nothing less. Stupid is all he ever brings to any thread. Man, i think he even knows that. :)

And you are different or better because .... - why, again?

Maybe we should create the Federal Attractive Lawn Administration (FALA) so we can ensure property values of homes nationwide. Have a FALA Task Force of men, with guns of course, to tour, inspect and evaluate all our homes against a set standard of beauty and aesthetic mandates. If you dont comply, well, sure, you'll be jailed and fined.

But hey, our yards will be forced into prettiness and our beloved property values will stay up!!!!

Maybe we should create the Federal Attractive Lawn Administration (FALA) so we can ensure property values of homes nationwide. Have a FALA Task Force of men, with guns of course, to tour, inspect and evaluate all our homes against a set standard of beauty and aesthetic mandates. If you dont comply, well, sure, you'll be jailed and fined.

But hey, our yards will be forced into prettiness and our beloved property values will stay up!!!!

Your mistake is in thinking that this is some kind of federal action when it isn't. This is a local matter involving the freedom of the people to make direct rules for themselves and their own benefit. Should individual property owners be permitted to organize themselves to preserve their own property values? Or, really, should the government be able to step in and prevent them from doing so?

There were two ways of dealing with this woman. One is to enforce local ordinances against her and force her to clean up her act. The second way would be for the homeowners to organize themselves into a massive lawsuit assessing their property and suing her for the dimunition in value. Get a judgment and foreclose on her home for the value of the judgement and evict her. Now you have marshals or sheriffs with guns putting her out on the street and changing the locks. Perhaps this might be more palatable to you, it secures her freedom to keep her property the way she wants and provides recompense to the neighbors for their losses.

You liberals aren't anything if not crass. Since when it is it a constitutional or natural right to turn your in-town front yard into a garbage dump?

Concerns about property values and quality of life vs. a front-yard garbage dump isn't petty.

You liberals aren't anything if not crass. Since when it is it a constitutional or natural right to turn your in-town front yard into a garbage dump?

Concerns about property values and quality of life vs. a front-yard garbage dump isn't petty.

It's the far right wing that thinks the problem is petty and the neighbors should butt out.

It's the far right wing that thinks the problem is petty and the neighbors should butt out.

I don't think he read the thread. Looks like he just took a dump in it.

Mount Pleasant woman tangling with town again over yard condition | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

Email this to everyone you can.

This Charleston suburb, Mount Pleasant, a haven for snobby liberals, is about to arrest this woman, AGAIN, because they dont approve of how she decorated her yard.

No public safety hazard the 1st time, or 2nd time. A 100% appearance issue. The neighbors and local govt dont like how her yard "looks". That simple. Purely aesthetics.

She went to jail for 6 days last year for the same thing. Now, Big Govt is about to arrest her AGAIN.

What in the hell has our country come to?

This injustice is everywhere!

Though its funny I didn't hear and righties compaining when Lil' Wayne suffered the same injustice.

Lil Wayne slapped with fines for letting yard get out of control | NBC33 | WVLA

Local governments have no right to enforce the laws they've passed!

Hey bucs90 - you should buy the house next door to this lady, just to show em!

Last edited:

Liberals are the ones who don't think local communities should have any rights.

Most of the so-called right wing are just pro-Israel liberals.

Let me play Devil's Advocate

-If the woman isn't hurting anyone, they should leave her alone....it is her property....

-This should not be a "gvt" issue, but an issue with her neighbors....settled outside of "big gvt"

-And her neighbors have every right to move somewhere else.

The gvt can not and should not be responsible for their citizen's home values going up or down. Her neighbors should not have bought in this woman's neighborhood...I am certain she has always had a junky yard, this probably is not something NEW for her and her yard...

Neighbors should have been neighborly when they saw the hording just beginning and helped her out back then....without reporting her to authorities...

The woman IS hurting others by not caring - she's de-valued others property.

You're right, this shouldn't be a govt issue, but since the city had ordinances in place for this she should be following the rules. If she didn't like it, she should have found a home where it wouldn't have mattered. All cities have ordinances, and her yard was a major eyesore to everyone.

And this woman sounded to be pretty stubborn about it, especially when others DID offer to help. I don't think the neighbors offering to help her would have done any good, she didn't sound like she really cared and she probably would have told them to mind their own business. But, since the city did have rules in place for this, she was WRONG.

All of you that are arguing about her "rights" really surprises me. I usually agree with you guys about most things, but i can't about this. I'm definately not a liberal, i'm more conservative that a lot of people. But this woman has broken the rules, won't accept any help from others, and it seems she doesn't care that she goes to jail over it. She's basically saying F you to everyone else.
Note! Still playing Devil's advocate...

but that's what's called ''freedom'', the freedom to say f-you to everyone else?

There is nothing, absolutely nothing more important in our nation and nation's history than for our property rights and this is infringing on that....we've allowed or asked gvt to make these laws and ordinances when we had no right to ask gvt to do our own personal deeds or for-fill our personal wishes....is that not true?

That land is hers and hers alone.

yes the woman is a slob, yes it appears she doesn't care, but THIS IS HER PROPERTY, not yours, not her neighbors, nor the town's but HERS....

When you live in a particular area, you are basically agreeing to live by the ordinances in that locale. She apparently is in violation. It really just that simple.

If she would put some energy and money into her yard instead of food she'd lose weight and be a lot healthier. Might even get some jobs. Who would want to hire such an apparent slob of a photographer?

Mount Pleasant woman tangling with town again over yard condition | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

Email this to everyone you can.

This Charleston suburb, Mount Pleasant, a haven for snobby liberals, is about to arrest this woman, AGAIN, because they dont approve of how she decorated her yard.

No public safety hazard the 1st time, or 2nd time. A 100% appearance issue. The neighbors and local govt dont like how her yard "looks". That simple. Purely aesthetics.

She went to jail for 6 days last year for the same thing. Now, Big Govt is about to arrest her AGAIN.

What in the hell has our country come to?

So the town of Mount Pleasant is now Big Govt? Neighbors complain about her yard to the city. What, the city is not suppose to respond to it's citizens complaints and enforce it's ordinances?

And of course South Carolina is known as a haven for "snobby liberals". Whenever you want to laugh, read a post by Bucs; the indignation will amuse the shit out of you.

Forum List

Back