governor walker pranked

Guess vetting calls in Wisconsin is not a big priority....kinda refreshing in a way...

However....everything Walker said to "Mr. Koch" matches exactly to what he's said in public...

...this tired lib ploy has got nuthin'...
More like what YOU say matches exactly to what your MessiahRushie told you to say.

Please show where Walker said this in public!

Koch: We’ll back you any way we can. What we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that —because we thought about that.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that —because we thought about that.

First, that's not the full quote. Secondly, he started his statement with an objection to the tactic, ie saying there was a problem with doing that.

You guys really need to work on your obfuscation techniques. This is pathetically stupid.
Yeah, the said the ONLY problem was it might force him to settle with the teachers, not that there was anything morally wrong with the tactic, which tells you everything you need to know about the scruples of the CON$ervative Brotherhood!!!!

the call and this thread prove a couple of things..
1.. walker is a tool of the koch brothers.
2. the right doesnt give a shit about it because they have sold their souls to their corporate masters.

the only question I have for walker is ,when hes on hos knees blowing the koch brothers does he spit or swallow
What it proves that you're dumber than dirt.

as opposed to a slack jawed drooling talk radio sheep

2. the right doesnt give a shit about it because they have sold their souls to their corporate masters.

the only question I have for walker is ,when hes on hos knees blowing the koch brothers does he spit or swallow
What it proves that you're dumber than dirt.

as opposed to a slack jawed drooling talk radio sheep
which is what you actually are

More like what YOU say matches exactly to what your MessiahRushie told you to say.

Koch: We’ll back you any way we can. What we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

First, that's not the full quote. Secondly, he started his statement with an objection to the tactic, ie saying there was a problem with doing that.

You guys really need to work on your obfuscation techniques. This is pathetically stupid.
Yeah, the said the ONLY problem was it might force him to settle with the teachers, not that there was anything morally wrong with the tactic, which tells you everything you need to know about the scruples of the CON$ervative Brotherhood!!!!
IT'S AWL ABOUT DA' EVWIL CONSWERWATIVE BWOFEWHOOD I TELLS YA!

Liberals are paranoid idiots, nothing more!:cuckoo:

idiot

Like I said.......the Koch brothers are BILLIONAIRES.

Walker is a GOP dirtbag who is only interested in greed.

Is it any wonder he spent 20 minutes doing the "yes man" approach, hoping to get massive campaign contributions?
now, prove there is any connection between the Koch Brothers and Gov Walker

this prank has sure proven there ISNT

It hasn't proven the opposite. It proves Walker doesn't know Koch that well. I mean, anyone I know well I can tell after a few seconds its someone else's voice!

1) Obama is a tool of the union leaders
2) The left doesn't give a shit about it because they have sold their souls to the union masters.

The only question I have is, have you ever heard of capital letters, space bars, apostrophe's, periods, proper spelling?

You're not exactly the brightest light on the ol' Christmas tree o' life, eh?

All we need for further proof that our public education system is a failure, is to read your posts.

Last edited:
Walker comes out looking pretty good in this. In What is supposed to be a private call he could have said some pretty discouraging things and he didnt. The worst thing he says is that he was thinking of putting plants but they didnt. Hell the left puts plants everywhere tea party members go. So thats no big deal. Well done for the governor. I wonder the things we could hear between Obama and Soros if we could prank call him. If only.

Hmmm...

...I guess all that talk about him that the wingers were scoffing at was true. Funny that.

He's toast...fallen to the kitchen floor...butter side down...
how is it true, numbnutz #2
if Walker had been friends with Koch, he would have known the prankster WASNT HIM

You don't have to be lovers with someone to take a ton of money from them.

Christia have you every had a thought or argument of yourself?

They aren't working! In fact they are ignoring their duties. If they did this in the private sector they would be fired the same day. In fact they should be fired for this cowardly act. Nice trend this is setting. If the minority in the legislature doesn't agree with the bill then flee the state or country! It could be slippery slope. They should lose their pay and their jobs!

Not even a convincing twist on words. What he see Koch as is a HUGE provider of jobs for a lot of WS residents! Why do liberals always thing that a person that makes a lot of money is an evil heartless person?

Wisconsin for the most part is pretty a fairly pristine state in regards to their clean environment.

BUT

In a study released in the spring of 2010, the University of Massachusetts at Amherst’s Political Economy Research Institute named Koch Industries one of the United States' top ten air polluters.

Republican Ties
If convicted, the company faced fines of up to $352 million, plus possible jail time for company executives. After George W. Bush became president, however, the U.S. Justice Department dropped 88 of the charges. Two days before the trial, John Ashcroft settled for a plea bargain, in which Koch pled guilty to falsifying documents. All major charges were dropped, and Koch and Ashcroft settled the lawsuit for a fraction of that amount.

Koch had contributed $800,000 to the Bush election campaign and other Republican candidates

Koch Industries - SourceWatch
straws, keep grasping

No, facts, keep ignoring!

Hmmm...

...I guess all that talk about him that the wingers were scoffing at was true. Funny that.

He's toast...fallen to the kitchen floor...butter side down...
how is it true, numbnutz #2
if Walker had been friends with Koch, he would have known the prankster WASNT HIM

You don't have to be lovers with someone to take a ton of money from them.
you just prove you are a fucking idiot once again

The senate dems fled the state like a bunch of petulant little children.

They don't need talking to, they need a spanking.

Partway through the discussion, OdDude goes off on a tangent, raising a side issue that distracts others from what's really at issue.
and just what IS at issue in this thread? other than some clowns pulling a prank and proving Walker doesnt know the Koch brothers

Forum List

Back