Governor Todd Palin

Who paid for the Obama's House?

Why did that persons wife then deed a vacant lot worth $625,000 to the Obamas for $106,500?

What happened to that lot immediately after said person was indicted?

Who wired money to said person immediately before said indicted person gave the Obama the money for their dream house?

What are you babbling about, fool????

God are you really THAT fucking dumb that you never heard of Rezko?

Where did I say that, you moron?? Where?? YOU ARE BABBLING!!! Don't talk to me. You are nothing but a stupid uneducated idiot that has never read a newspaper or picked up a magazine in your life. You answer every post with questions because you're too stupid to have any answers. Not in the mood for you today.

I wonder what folks did for hundreds of years without "links" when debating.
You folks have not one clue about serious debate. News flash to the uninformed masses here:
THIS IS A DEBATE. DUH
I could care less if anyone takes any of my posts seriously or not. I enjoy the comedy of your answers, not a single fact disputing anything I have said in any of them.
Can not post a link Frank? Sure, right my man. Again, you are young and naive we will give you a break. But again, we know when you have zero evidence. You make ridiculous claims.
It is apparent that credibility of the facts and preponderance of the evidence means nothing to a few of you here. You will believe anything if it is in a "link"
I keep asking for a rebuttal, begging for some evidence to refute anything I have said and I all I get is old, tired moan and groan "we need a link".
I have prepared cases for jury trials for 30 years. No wonder we are in bad shape in this country. Folks believe anything they see if it is provided by some other entity.
Products of government schools allof you must be.

I wonder what folks did for hundreds of years without "links" when debating?
You folks have not one clue about serious debate. News flash to the uninformed masses here:
THIS IS A DEBATE. DUH
I could care less if anyone takes any of my posts seriously or not. I enjoy the comedy of your answers, not a single fact disputing anything I have said in any of them.
Can not post a link Frank? Sure, right my man. Again, you are young and naive we will give you a break. But again, we know when you have zero evidence. You make ridiculous claims.
It is apparent that credibility of the facts and preponderance of the evidence means nothing to a few of you here. You will believe anything if it is in a "link"
I keep asking for a rebuttal, begging for some evidence to refute anything I have said and I all I get is old, tired moan and groan "we need a link".
I have prepared cases for jury trials for 30 years. No wonder we are in bad shape in this country. Folks believe anything they see if it is provided by some other entity.

You're a fucking idiot. Guess you lose a shit-fucking-ton of cases since you don't believe in evidence or proof.

Link: idiocy in action

Last edited:
I saw Sarah Palin checking into a hotel with Bill Clinton, and later on they went dancing over at Rush Limbaugh's house. He gave her a lifetime prescription of Oxycontin, and they then proceeded over to the White House to have a sex party with President Obama and Jessica Alba. I know this is true, and I don't have to prove it, but I'll debate with you about it since I used to be a lawyer.

Can we get off the link discussion, others have all ready provided the links, it happened we have news sources on it.

I wonder what folks did for hundreds of years without "links" when debating.
THIS IS A DEBATE. DUH

did you fuck that fish before or after you took the picture?

i heard it was after, which is really pretty sick.

Can we get off the link discussion, others have all ready provided the links, it happened we have news sources on it.

sure, let's move right to the part where i don't give a fuck what palin did or didn't do and would be eternally grateful if i never heard or saw her name again.
give her a trial if she's accused of a crime and move on.

:thup:

Anyway I don't think it's too much of a big deal if all she did was let Todd make some decisions. What difference does it make if she chose to do X or Todd did and she just went with it? Whatever Todd says the final decision was ultimately hers and she bears the responsibility for any and all actions as governor even if they weren't her ideas.

sure, let's move right to the part where i don't give a fuck what palin did or didn't do and would be eternally grateful if i never heard or saw her name again.
give her a trial if she's accused of a crime and move on.

:thup:

Agreed

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Others did provide the links. Imagine that.
They can not stand it when they are wrong. Sob, sob.
And I read the rules and regs here. Nothing about having to post links.
And they call me an idiot. LOL.
Can not believe Americans believe any media and do no research of their own.
Elvis is alive. It just has to be true. I want it to be true.
Since I have a link to prove it, it MUST be true.
But go ahead and call me whatever names you want. Get in line. I have been beat up, shot at and left for dead. And yes, you are right, we do lose many of the court cases. You can not win them all. But we keep trying at $150 an hour.

But go ahead and call me whatever names you want. Get in line. I have been beat up, shot at and left for dead. And yes, you are right, we do lose many of the court cases. You can not win them all. But we keep trying at $150 an hour.

how long have you been a public defender?

Before the internet it was still common to ask people where they got their information. If you're going to post news you should post a link to the news site otherwise it's just a rumor.

Whatever...someone, prolly FAUX, would have published them.

Point being, the outrage will never come from Republicans, or those laughable teabaggers.

But hey, shouting BOOOOOSH is a valid argument. :lol:

Whatever...someone, prolly FAUX, would have published them.

Point being, the outrage will never come from Republicans, or those laughable teabaggers.

But hey, shouting BOOOOOSH is a valid argument. :lol:

I like a little Bush.

But it has to be well maintained and clean.

Forum List

Back