Governor Todd Palin

Ohh just anything for the MSM to avoid the real issues we have.
It pisses off too many sponsors. But Haiti and Palin are safe targets.

Palin cabins not noted in Mat-Su property tax assessments
SAFARI LAKE: Lawyer says it's the borough's job to update records.

By RACHEL D'ORO
The Associated Press Writer

There are no tax assessments for the two-story, house-sized cabins, a workshop and a sauna spotted Thursday in an aerial survey. Property taxes totaling $156.13 were paid on the land in 2009 -- but that bill did not include anything for the structures because the local assessor didn't know about the new construction nearly 100 miles north of Anchorage.
http://www.adn.com/palin/story/1125241.html

Last edited:
"Billy lied to mommy so that makes it okay"
You folks have the logic of a 3 year old.
The Palins are hypocrits and corrupt.
Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could have seen that.

I do not post links.
This story is all over everywhere. If you folks are too lazy to do any homework or research on your own do not cry to me.

Just in:
Now it is obvious Sarah Palin quit her job because she knew the investigation into her corrupt tenure as Alaskan Governor was going to be exposed.
Subpoenaed e-mails confirm that Todd Palin received unauthorized background checks on private individuals, was involved in a state judicial appointment, added his approval or disapproval to state board appointments through his wife's influence, passed confidential state information back and forth from his oilcompany to the state attorney's office, use of the private jet,constituents complaints, budget planning, oil shale leasing, vetoes on legislation, "strategy for responding to media allegations", state government raises, hiring and cuts, per diem payments to "Governor" Sarah Palin, oil and gas production, staffing at the mansion, "strategy for responding to the pregnancy issue with daughter", monitored and got invlved in state union employee contracts and many other issues that he should not have had any involvement whatsoever. These undisputed documents were released today.
Told you so.
Sarah Palin. What a friggin joke.

Could you please provide a link?? This story sounds about right for the Palin's. But the conservatives on this site have a habit of not providing references for a lot of the outrageous claims they make. But libs need to provide this information also.

Thanks!!!

Just in:
Now it is obvious Sarah Palin quit her job because she knew the investigation into her corrupt tenure as Alaskan Governor was going to be exposed.
Subpoenaed e-mails confirm that Todd Palin received unauthorized background checks on private individuals, was involved in a state judicial appointment, added his approval or disapproval to state board appointments through his wife's influence, passed confidential state information back and forth from his oilcompany to the state attorney's office, use of the private jet,constituents complaints, budget planning, oil shale leasing, vetoes on legislation, "strategy for responding to media allegations", state government raises, hiring and cuts, per diem payments to "Governor" Sarah Palin, oil and gas production, staffing at the mansion, "strategy for responding to the pregnancy issue with daughter", monitored and got invlved in state union employee contracts and many other issues that he should not have had any involvement whatsoever. These undisputed documents were released today.
Told you so.

Could you please provide a link?? This story sounds about right for the Palin's. But the conservatives on this site have a habit of not providing references for a lot of the outrageous claims they make. But libs need to provide this information also.

Thanks!!!

Who paid for the Obama's House?

Why did that persons wife then deed a vacant lot worth $625,000 to the Obamas for $106,500?

What happened to that lot immediately after said person was indicted?

Who wired money to said person immediately before said indicted person gave the Obama the money for their dream house?

I do not post links.
This story is all over everywhere. If you folks are too lazy to do any homework or research on your own do not cry to me.

Hello!!!! Are you serious?? People are just supposed to believe whatever you say?? Providing a link takes a couple of seconds. Big deal. You're the lazy one, pal.

Just in:
Told you so.

Thanks!!!

Why did that persons wife then deed a vacant lot worth $625,000 to the Obamas for $106,500?

Who wired money to said person immediately before said indicted person gave the Obama the money for their dream house?

What are you babbling about, fool????

"Mommy, the Obammies cheated and lied too so that makes it okay" Just like a 3 year old.
Go find your own links. This story is in every major media outlet everywhere. Or do what professionals like I do; read 10-12 articles to find what is fact and what is not.
Frank, I know you are young so some food for thought. You make it too easy for others to know you have no argument. Instead of refuting anyone's facts you stoop to labeling and name calling.
Sticks and stones.

I do not post links.

Hate to break the news to you, but yes, you DO have to post links when you say stuff like that. Or anyone could say anything, say like...... Newt Gingrich is running for President or something...that's why we ask for links.

Next time please provide links for things like this, thank you!

No I do not and I will not.
Anyone can find a link anywhere to say whatever they want on anything.
I can find a link to state that the moon landing was faked, a link to state the Holacaust was a fraud, a link that claims the rapture is tonight at midnight, a link that claims Elvis works at the Waffle House in Hahira, Ga. (I happen to believe that one) and on and on and on.
Do you automatically believe something just because someone provided a "link"?
Scary stuff there my brother. Would hate to get you on a jury.

I can find a link to state that the moon landing was faked, a link to state the Holacaust was a fraud, a link that claims the rapture is tonight at midnight, a link that claims Elvis works at the Waffle House in Hahira, Ga. (I happen to believe that one) and on and on and on.

That's great, but when your threads/posts are removed for not following the USMB Guidelines, it won't really matter now, will it? Maybe you should go read the TOS for this place!

You're an idiot.

Thanks!!!

What are you babbling about, fool????

God are you really THAT fucking dumb that you never heard of Rezko?

That's great, but when your threads/posts are removed for not following the USMB Guidelines, it won't really matter now, will it? Maybe you should go read the TOS for this place!

[citation needed]

Gadawg probably can't figure out how to post a link but instead of asking, he's decided to play his "I'm too cool for you guys" card

Forum List

Back