Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Allowing Death Penalty For Child Rapists

Weeding out the pedophiles? Like hell. I can guarantee more kids are molested at home/church/scouts/sports than anywhere else. Don't see DeSantis leaning on any of them. You're just another hysterical alarmist caught up in republican tranny fever.

Yep. It's political posturing not actual concern.

And it's a very good law for all of the guilty parties, but my only problem is that it's not as easy proving that somebody is a rapist versus proving somebody is a murder.

A lot of false accusers are out there and lack of evidence can be a pretty big issue. Unless you're somebody like Joe Biden of course as you can tell that he's a child predator and should be at least kept away from them and or locked up.

Psychology wise, it's impossible to treat a peadophile. If someone is attracted to children, opposite sex, same sex etc.. then that's their attraction. Straight has always been accepted, faggots and carpets munchers have been pushed onto society in the last few decades, and paedos will always be a no.

And it's a very good law for all of the guilty parties, but my only problem is that it's not as easy proving that somebody is a rapist versus proving somebody is a murder.

A lot of false accusers are out there and lack of evidence can be a pretty big issue. Unless you're somebody like Joe Biden of course as you can tell that he's a child predator and should be at least kept away from them and or locked up.

At least Biden will have to keep his hands to himself when in Florida

I wonder if you will post a thread celebrating when DeSantis signs a law exempting himself from releasing his travel records to the public.

It won't stand the test. The cruel and unusual test of sentencing.

Umm no, this is the first I've heard of it if it's true. Call me stupid, but why would he need to exempt himself though? Isn't this a good thing?

Because his travel on the State Dime is to places and events which will be important if or when he runs for President. If it was campaign related, it should be paid by the campaign. If it is State Business related it has to be open to the public.

His meetings with leaders of both politics and business in Japan, South Korea, and England were supposedly for the economic future of Florida. At the same time he is coming down on business in Florida with his Disney War. So the idea that he could convince people to set up shop in Florida with guarantees for tax breaks or whatever is laughable.

He went to New Hampshire to give a speech. Is Florida looking at setting up Trade in New Hampshire?

He goes to Iowa to give a speech. Let me guess. Florida could use more corn?

The taxpayers of Florida are footing the bill for his pre campaign campaign. And if the records are released and he announces that could be a problem.

Maybe I’ll end up picking up trash along the highway, but I think its a logical question

I know, but I was asked to stop by a mod that's a very good friend of mine on here. So I'm respecting their wishes.

Forum List

Back