Florida Death Penalty For Child Rapists Goes Into Effect

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is a great law that I perfectly stand behind, but only if it is proven without a reasonable doubt that the rapist is guilty. There are a lot of false accusers out there. Which in that case if they send an innocent person to their death then they deserve to die for murder in my personal opinion.

And not wait 20 to 30 years to do it. Are they guilty beyond reasonable doubt or not? If not then they shouldn't be in prison.
The problem they are having is finding people who will be the executioners. Any volunteers?

And not wait 20 to 30 years to do it. Are they guilty beyond reasonable doubt or not? If not then they shouldn't be in prison.
The problem they are having is finding people who will be the executioners. Any volunteers?
I don't mean to be a pessimistic dick, but doesn't Florida already have 291 people waiting on their Death Row Roster, sentenced all the way back to 1971?

I don't mean to be a pessimistic dick, but doesn't Florida already have 291 people waiting on their Death Row Roster, sentenced all the way back to 1971?
That’s the next problem that needs to be fixed

I doubt the law will stand..

But, in 2008, U.S. Supreme Court justices issued a 5-4 ruling barring states from imposing the death penalty for the rape of a child, when the crime does not involve a child’s death. The court rules that applying the death penalty in such cases would amount to “cruel and unusual punishment.”

If not then they shouldn't be in prison.

Yeah they shouldn't but it happens. I'm actually currently engaged to somebody that it happened to. I've known him since high school and I know for a fact that he would NEVER harm a child, yet he spent nine years in prison for it all because somebody's grandmother mistook him for the actual person who did it and I'm afraid what did him in is because he lied and said that it was him just to get the girl protection.

The court system was corrupt too as he has Aspberger's (a higher form of Autism) and didn't really understand the fullness of the situation and his rights that weren't read to him. Now he's trying to sue the people responsible for the wrongful accusation and imprisonment. I think the true rapist is currently in prison now though, but it's just a really complicated situation to try and explain which I did to the best of my ability.

My point is though, until you know the full story I've learned it's best not to jump to conclusions of who all is guilty and who all is innocent. I'm hoping and praying that although we can't get the nine years back lost he gets his title removed so we can have a normal future together. From what I hear that won't affect having our own biological children though once he's off of probation.

But, in 2008, U.S. Supreme Court justices issued a 5-4 ruling barring states from imposing the death penalty for the rape of a child, when the crime does not involve a child’s death. The court rules that applying the death penalty in such cases would amount to “cruel and unusual punishment.”
What is cruel about it ?
What is unusual about it ?

How can it really be PROVEN that a crime like this actually did occur ? DNA ? Video ? ???

How can it really be PROVEN that a crime like this actually did occur ? DNA ? Video ? ???

I would think DNA and that's the thing, for some strange reason with my fiancée that was never brought into court and ya think it would since it was suggested multiple times by him to prove that you couldn't find his anywhere on that girl. He even volunteered to take a lie detector test to show that he had been lying before when he said he did it.

The innocence of a child is killed when an adult raps them. They never get that back. So yes the person who raped them should die.

The courts are wrong

ConnectTheDots_Pedophilia_LGBTQ_n.jpg

Florida man faces the DEATH PENALTY after sexually abusing a child and filming it in first case of its kind under Gov. Ron DeSantis' new law​

Perfect. We need to send a strong message. Florida leading the way in stamping out one of the most horrid of violent crimes.

79021693-12870043-image-a-10_1702677391220.jpg

In April DeSantis said: 'We are authorizing the death penalty for child rapists. My view is you have some of these people that will be serial rapists of six, seven-year-old kids.'

'I think the death penalty is the only appropriate punishment when you have situations like that,' the Presidential candidate told Orlando radio state.

The bill - which went into effect October 1 - passed with bipartisan support and was signed into law by DeSantis.

This is the first time a prosecutor has sought capital punishment in Florida for a charge other than murder in modern times.

Forum List

Back