Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Allowing Death Penalty For Child Rapists

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And it's a very good law for all of the guilty parties, but my only problem is that it's not as easy proving that somebody is a rapist versus proving somebody is a murder.

A lot of false accusers are out there and lack of evidence can be a pretty big issue. Unless you're somebody like Joe Biden of course as you can tell that he's a child predator and should be at least kept away from them and or locked up.

DeSantis is hitting all the fascist indicators. Hope we have a state worth living in after he gets done auditioning for president.

You truly are despicable. Even though it has some holes in it, he has a plan for weeding out the pedophiles and you're talking like it's a bad thing. See Meister, this is exactly why I think we should be able to call other members on here pedophiles, groomers, etc. There is NO good reason for being against something like this except for agreeing with the predators and that's disgusting. NONE.

And it's a very good law for all of the guilty parties, but my only problem is that it's not as easy proving that somebody is a rapist versus proving somebody is a murder.

A lot of false accusers are out there and lack of evidence can be a pretty big issue. Unless you're somebody like Joe Biden of course as you can tell that he's a child predator and should be at least kept away from them and or locked up.

How many spouses have been falsely accused as a child custody leverage move?

How many spouses have been falsely accused as a child custody leverage move?
During my divorce I wouldn't let my daughter sleep with me on weekends for that very reason. My wife's family was very vicious against me, and I didn't want to take any chances. My little girl was mad as hell at me but it all worked out for the best.

You truly are despicable. Even though it has some holes in it, he has a plan for weeding out the pedophiles and you're talking like it's a bad thing. See Meister, this is exactly why I think we should be able to call other members on here pedophiles, groomers, etc. There is NO good reason for being against something like this except for agreeing with the predators and that's disgusting. NONE.
Desantis is going after Disney, what's he doing about all the sex clubs and swingers clubs in Florida?

Desantis is going after Disney, what's he doing about all the sex clubs and swingers clubs in Florida?
And let's not forget these pedo dream events:

1683047475866.jpeg

During my divorce I wouldn't let my daughter sleep with me on weekends for that very reason. My wife's family was very vicious against me, and I didn't want to take any chances. My little girl was mad as hell at me but it all worked out for the best.

Wow, well I sure am glad that everything worked out for you though.

What's it matter? They're for adults.

STOP!

Meister I didn't mean to make you upset, I was just pointing it out that I would NEVER call somebody a pedo without good cause to.

And yet this is the face of the GOP (Grand Old Pedophiles)..elected Speaker of the House.

7k9ltx.jpg

Dennis Hassert? Jerry Sandusky was a good Methodist Republican molester. The sickness cuts across all strata of society.. Both men were probably molested as kids.

Weeding out the pedophiles? Like hell. I can guarantee more kids are molested at home/church/scouts/sports than anywhere else. Don't see DeSantis leaning on any of them. You're just another hysterical alarmist caught up in republican tranny fever.

Weeding out the pedophiles? Like hell. I can guarantee more kids are molested at home/church/scouts/sports than anywhere else. Don't see DeSantis leaning on any of them. You're just another hysterical alarmist caught up in republican tranny fever.

It doesn't matter where it happens, these people should no longer be able to breathe air period.

Forum List

Back