Governor Palin apologizes to GOP "I apologize for calling the wobbly ones 'wusses,' "

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Fox employee- Palin apologizes for calling them names:

Palin regrets calling GOP lawmakers ‘wusses’ on deficit talks
“Well, I guess I shouldn’t call politicians names, so I apologize for calling the wobbly ones 'wusses,' ” the former Alaska governor told Fox News’s Sean Hannity on Monday night. “Because that distracts from the point that has to be made, and the point is that we are a bankrupt country."

Last edited:
crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

Who? Palin? Was she the one with that reality show?

Last edited:
She could have said she was sorry for leaving the coffee pot on and it would make headlines to democrats. The point is, we are a bankrupt country.

to think you fools cheered anything this women said just a couple of years ago is really sad

Is anyone really concerned with the quitters opinions now?

What does Dick Morris have to say?

She could have said she was sorry for leaving the coffee pot on and it would make headlines to democrats. The point is, we are a bankrupt country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnjV7qIPVsA]PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHT - MEATLOAF LYRICS - YouTube[/ame]

I think her apology was premature especially after the post-election, internal civil war now taking place in the Republican party.

“Well, I guess I shouldn’t call politicians names, so I apologize for calling the wobbly ones 'wusses,' ” the former Alaska governor told Fox News’s Sean Hannity on Monday night. “Because that distracts from the point that has to be made, and the point is that we are a bankrupt country."

Another media matters scoop? You call this an apology? Get a life lefties.

Another media matters scoop? You call this an apology? Get a life lefties.

ummm..... those are quotes :eusa_eh:

I think her apology was premature especially after the post-election, internal civil war now taking place in the Republican party.

Internal civil war? Is there such a thing as external civil war? :cool:
(Sorry, man. I just could not pass that one up.)

Internal civil war? Is there such a thing as external civil war? :cool:
(Sorry, man. I just could not pass that one up.)

technically, its internecine fighting :eusa_drool:

The concept intrigued me so I gave it some more thought. I believe Cambodia during Vietnam could be considered external civil war.

Forum List

Back