Sarah Palin: 'i Owe America A Global Apology'

I'm a Republican, but when I first heard her open that yapper all those years ago I laughed and thought "we're fucked". :lol:

That's odd. I'm an elitist prick and I thought finally, someone who gets it at a fundamental level.

Of course you did. Simpletons love them some Palin.

". . . love them some Palin. Huh? *burp* blah blah *hiccup*

What? Not into the vernacular?

What is a global apology?

I take it to mean (from dictionary.com) comprehensive. She is admitting everything.

• the loss was mainly her fault.
  • she should have known she was not VP caliber and turned down the job.
  • She was totally ignorant of geopolitical reality. (and still is)
  • She should do the right thing for America and just keep her mouth shut.
  • She really couldn't see Russia from her back door.

I take it to mean (from dictionary.com) comprehensive. She is admitting everything.

Because Obama is doing such a great job with geopolitical reality? I think he owes the world an apology.

On the other hand. . . .

While Charlie "Christians are illiberal" Rose is an abject idiot, Bill "Who created God" Maher is a theological dunce. Judeo-Christianity doesn't promote slavery or polygamy. On the contrary, it utterly eschews these pagan practices. Maher's is the superficial scholarship of an infant railing at the historical foibles of some sans the first clue about what Judeo-Christianity's first principles are. Further, both of these men are statists. In the meantime, the Anglo-American tradition of classical liberalism on which this nation was founded was extrapolated from the sociopolitical ramifications of Judeo-Christianity's metaphysics and ethical system of thought.

Because Obama is doing such a great job with geopolitical reality? I think he owes the world an apology.

Maybe start a thread on that.

Please. The Community Organizer in Chief understands geopolitics better than Palin? She's infinitely more qualified in that regard if for no other reason but the fact that she, unlike the Messianic One, genuinely loves America and understands what its best interests are. Obama's had his nose rubbed in the crotches of so many other world leaders over the years that he might as well stay on his knees. It's tiresome watching him bounce up and down.

mer

Please. The Community Organizer in Chief understands geopolitics better than Palin? She's infinitely more qualified in that regard if for no other reason but the fact that she, unlike the Messianic One, genuinely loves America and understands what its best interests are. Obama's had his nose rubbed in the crotches of so many other world leaders over the years that he might as well stay on his knees. It's tiresome watching him bounce up and down.

How do you know who loves America and who doesn't? Explain how if you can.

Palin should get off her duff and run in 2016. Seriously!
There are still people in North Korea who are upset that the living God Kim Jung Il has died.

Propaganda is very sticky. Look at how many of us are still affected by untruths we picked up from our parents.

Liberals have fatally damaged Governor Palin. Propaganda is especially powerful when those affected don't realize that they've been propagandized.

I'm almost 68, and I hope I live long enough to see Palin run for president. Laughing myself to death wouldn't be such a bad way to go out. Run, Sarah, run!

In the meantime, I remain very grateful that John McSenile and Daisy Mae Mooseburger aren't running the country.

A quick addition I really hope Palin Derangement Syndrome is covered by Obamacare because some still suffer from it as badly today as they did in 2008.

Yes! Both PDS and BDS are covered. If you don't already have them then the shot is free. It's covered under preventative medicine. If you have PDS and BDS that prevents you from having to actually think about issues.

I guess what we are to get out of the left wing logic (sic) is that if McCain had selected anyone else in the free world he would have trounced Obama.

There is no way McCain was going to win. The Democrats had plunged us into a financial disaster to win the election and boy did it work. Besides it was just a normal election cycle and the democrats turn to win the Presidency and screw the country.

Palin had more experience that Biden/Obama put together

She ran a state... those two experience is in running their mouths and look where are at for it

so carry on

What a fucking tool

You sound like Starkey

Forum List

Back