Governor Cindy Sheehan?

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
It's the left coast, what do you expect...

foi.gif

Is California Ready for Governor Cindy Sheehan?

August 14, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

If you got up this morning wondering how California could get any worse… get ready for Governor Cindy Sheehan. Some may ask whether a woman who even managed to alienate the anti-war movement that swarmed around her is qualified to run for higher office. But I say why not?

California has lived through Governor Terminator and Governor Moonbeam, why not Governor Crazy?

Cindy Sheehan no longer has her old platform of George W. Bush, so it’s going to be a challenge to make herself relevant to California’s new welfare and union voters.

Is California Ready for Governor Cindy Sheehan? | FrontPage Magazine

I think it's kind of funny to watch the Zionists at Frontpage shit their pants over this woman years after she exposed the man behind the curtain.

But seriously, this woman isn't a politician. She's just a mom who asked a silly question about why her son died fighting Israel's battles.

It's the left coast, what do you expect...

foi.gif

Is California Ready for Governor Cindy Sheehan?

August 14, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

If you got up this morning wondering how California could get any worse… get ready for Governor Cindy Sheehan. Some may ask whether a woman who even managed to alienate the anti-war movement that swarmed around her is qualified to run for higher office. But I say why not?

California has lived through Governor Terminator and Governor Moonbeam, why not Governor Crazy?

Cindy Sheehan no longer has her old platform of George W. Bush, so it’s going to be a challenge to make herself relevant to California’s new welfare and union voters.

Is California Ready for Governor Cindy Sheehan? | FrontPage Magazine

Neither one of them looks happy.

I think it's kind of funny to watch the Zionists at Frontpage shit their pants over this woman years after she exposed the man behind the curtain.

But seriously, this woman isn't a politician. She's just a mom who asked a silly question about why her son died fighting Israel's battles.

Israel's battles?

Her son was killed in Iraq.

If anything, it was the Saudis that wanted Iraq rolled.

she might as well forget it...the left-liberals-Deocrats USED her when they could then CAST aside like they do with all the people they use..

Israel's battles?

Her son was killed in Iraq.

If anything, it was the Saudis that wanted Iraq rolled.

Don't confuse him with facts...with Antisemitism, all roads lead to the Jews.

Did somebody beat her in the face with a ugly bat.....oh right she is a liberal women, she was born fugly.

Forum List

Back