Governor Cindy Sheehan?

I think it's kind of funny to watch the Zionists at Frontpage shit their pants over this woman years after she exposed the man behind the curtain.

But seriously, this woman isn't a politician. She's just a mom who asked a silly question about why her son died fighting Israel's battles.

Israel's battles?

Her son was killed in Iraq.

If anything, it was the Saudis that wanted Iraq rolled.

Don't confuse him with facts...with Antisemitism, all roads lead to the Jews.

You don't think the Israelis pull all the strings on our Middle East policy?

Wow, are you naive!

Did somebody beat her in the face with a ugly bat.....oh right she is a liberal women, she was born fugly.

If only her son were still around to defend her against the right's insults

Conservatives hate Gold Star Mothers

The left's treatment of her wasn't much better. they kicked her to the curb the minute she stopped being useful in shaming Bush.

You can sympathize with the woman. She lost her son. And there were shysters perfectly happy to channel her grief to their own ends.

(Sorry, I feel a need to criticize the left when they are out of line as well as the right.)

If only her son were still around to defend her against the right's insults

The left's treatment of her wasn't much better. they kicked her to the curb the minute she stopped being useful in shaming Bush.

You can sympathize with the woman. She lost her son. And there were shysters perfectly happy to channel her grief to their own ends.

(Sorry, I feel a need to criticize the left when they are out of line as well as the right.)
To top it off...

Conservatives also attacked 9-11 widows

She's not smart, she's completely inexperienced, she's irrational, she's inarticulate...

Damn! She's a white female Obama! :eek:

Now you tell us why she'd be anything less than a complete disaster as President.
She's very smart. Has courage. Guts. A sense of morality. She knows the difference between right and wrong. She's true to her convictions. She's not a fake. She's not a phony. She doesn't say things she doesn't mean. She has no hidden agenda. She exhibits everything there is about being an American. And above everything else, she's honest! A straight shooter.

To top it off...

Conservatives also attacked 9-11 widows

really, you have proof it was Conservatives?

She's not smart, she's completely inexperienced, she's irrational, she's inarticulate...

Damn! She's a white female Obama! :eek:

Now you tell us why she'd be anything less than a complete disaster as President.
She's very smart. Has courage. Guts. A sense of morality. She knows the difference between right and wrong. She's true to her convictions. She's not a fake. She's not a phony. She doesn't say things she doesn't mean. She has no hidden agenda. She exhibits everything there is about being an American. And above everything else, she's honest! A straight shooter.

you vote for her Billo.....knock yourself out.....

that woman is a disgrace to american
she dishonored her sons sacrifice for this great country of ours, and she should be locked up for the rest of her life with the traitor jane fonda as her cell mate .
even hearing her name sickens me

Forum List

Back