Governor Brewer's meltdown: will be prove fatal?

Does anyone even know who the Democratic candidate is? I don't even think most Democrats in Arizona know. Brewer should win. Support for the Left/Democrats is at rock-bottom. Most people just don't like the idea of suing and calling Arizonans racists. The Democrats have chosen to take the side of the Mexican Government & Illegals on this issue. I'm sure there are political calculations going on with their decision but I think it has backfired very badly on them though. Brewer shouldn't have to do anything. Hatred for the Left/Democrats should translate into a win for her. It is weird though because before the Democrats sued Arizona,she was likely going to lose. What a difference a year makes.

Then why title the OP article: "Governor Brewer's Meltdown?"

How is a 16 second lapse a "Meltdown?"

If you don't respond to this post within 16 seconds, should we title a thread "Rinata's Meltdown?

I'm timing you.....:eusa_angel:

I dont like the title of this thread...I think if there was enough room in a title it should have said...

She lied about beheadings
she lied about the crime rate increasing by illegals here
She lied when she said most illegals are drug mules
she lied when she said her father died fighting nazi's

I dont think there is enough room in the titles though but it could have just said, "she lied".

Please please please dispute anything I just wrote about her being a liar.

Meh.....if it works for Charlie Rangle, why wouldn't you expect it to work for Brewer?

Because she's a woman?

****sorry, I had to play the feminist card****:lol:

So everything I said about brewer was factual? Thank you for backing me up bro. You rule!

Does anyone even know who the Democratic candidate is? I don't even think most Democrats in Arizona know. Brewer should win. Support for the Left/Democrats is at rock-bottom. Most people just don't like the idea of suing and calling Arizonans racists. The Democrats have chosen to take the side of the Mexican Government & Illegals on this issue. I'm sure there are political calculations going on with their decision but I think it has backfired very badly on them though. Brewer shouldn't have to do anything. Hatred for the Left/Democrats should translate into a win for her. It is weird though because before the Democrats sued Arizona,she was likely going to lose. What a difference a year makes.

I must agree that the Dems certainly desperate to snach defeat from the jaws of victory in Arizona: A year ago they could have assured themselves the Governors Seat.

In only 9 months they've completely fucked up their lead.

Hope and Change in Action?

Terry Goddard is his name and we HERE know exactly who he is. The only reason why you know HER name is because she lied about beheadings, she lied about the crime rate of illegals and she lied about them being drug mules. You see, she used fear and is being called out on it. Its a common thing certain politicians do.

She was never voted in and the rest of the country is finally starting to get it...She is unqualified for public office.

The sad part is she will win. She used fear and lies to the right people here and will win. This state deserves what they get really with this dolt, but I find it sad. Sheriff joe does the same thing, time and time again and he continues to win. Fear fear fear.

Last edited:
I dont like the title of this thread...I think if there was enough room in a title it should have said...

I dont think there is enough room in the titles though but it could have just said, "she lied".

Meh.....if it works for Charlie Rangle, why wouldn't you expect it to work for Brewer?

Because she's a woman?

So everything I said about brewer was factual? Thank you for backing me up bro. You rule!

Well, if you think there's some relevance in "factual" then I'm happy for you.

But my point wasn't to agree with your opinion, it was to highlight its irrelevance: If Charlie Rangle can continue to campaign, and maintain his popularity despite being cited by his OWN PARTY, what could Brewer possibly do?

Last edited:
Then why title the OP article: "Governor Brewer's Meltdown?"

How is a 16 second lapse a "Meltdown?"

If you don't respond to this post within 16 seconds, should we title a thread "Rinata's Meltdown?

I'm timing you.....:eusa_angel:

Because she's a woman?

yaaay-shiny-object-palin.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

See how much easier it is to produce an irrelevant post about Palin than it would be to post anything about Whoever-the-Fuck is the Democrat Arizona Governor Candidate?

:clap2::clap2:

You know........apparently the GOP is thinking that their scare tactics and fear mongering is what is gonna win them elections by demonizing the Democrats.

Unfortunately, the candidates that they've put up are full blown nutjobs..........Angle and Paul just to name 2.

Apparently the GOP has convinced themselves that it doesn't matter who they put up, because they think they've scared everyone away from the Dems.

Matter of fact, I was hoping that Harry Reid would end up losing his re-election bid until I saw the full steaming pot of bat shit crazy that is Angle.

Brewer is yet another one who has gone around the bend.

When are Republican candidates going to stand up and say "This is what I believe in and this is what I will do if I am elected"???
and so we have NEVER seen a Democrat stand up and say something and not do it when Elected?......what the fuck land do you live in?....

So this is the moral behavior taught in your republican family? That is OK to outright lie as long as you are ahead in your goals. Your children can lie to you as long as they are getting what they want. Your wife can cheat on you and lie about it, because as long as she isn't caught, it is alright with you. I think moral people here understand where DC is coming from.:cuckoo:

Democrats lie just as much.....the problem with you party people is you think only your party is Righteous while the other side sucks.....here is some news for ya......THEY BOTH SUCK....and are bringing this Country down with this kind of BULLSHIT....

Republicans hid from the media, because they are afraid the public may find out the truth.

Palin was a perfect example.

Dumb as a box of rocks.

ok Chris then how come you cant see the lies the Democrats feed you?......perhaps that box of Rocks fits you also.....

I haven't checked the entire thread on this, but I just heard that Gov. Brewer admitted she was wrong.

She's yet to explain why she used a made up fact, ie that people were being beheaded in the desert, to scare up votes for her racist agenda.

I haven't checked the entire thread on this, but I just heard that Gov. Brewer admitted she was wrong.

She's yet to explain why she used a made up fact, ie that people were being beheaded in the desert, to scare up votes for her racist agenda.

Well, there are beheadings just across the border in mexico. I didn't know she had a "racist agenda". Since when did enforcing the law become a "racist agenda"? Now let's see how long you can debate before you insult me or call me a name.

I have really never seen anything like that before. It was so awful. I just don't understand how people are defending her. It was bad enough that she choked during the interview. But then when questioned by her opponent about the headless bodies, she refused to answer him!! After it was over, she just ditched the reporters when they were asking her questions.

Why didn't she just say that she is not giving interviews because it's too tough?? That's what her actions indicate. And Republicans are actually going to support this woman?? Are they crazy?? If a candidate that I liked ever did what she did, I wouldn't vote for them in a million years. I detested Phil Angelides and voted for Arnold in 2006 for governor.

Rinata many many Democrats have had shitty days at the debating table.....this woman (should there be another debate) could eat this guy alive the next time.....then how would the opinions change here?.....Christ Bush won two elections and Pee Wee Herman could have out debated him.....

Forum List

Back