Governor Brewer's meltdown: will be prove fatal?

Keep in mind, we had horrible, HORRIBLE leadership in this country ..(dont even get started on Iraq) and this country almost went into a depression.

and we have great leadership now?.....the divide is getting wider Zona not smaller or even staying pat....WIDER.....

You can tell the Democrats are in trouble. More and more are saying the republicans are going to take away social security and medicaid. Typical stuff. Years ago it was "republicans are going to throw granny down the stairs".

The left loves it when someone who stands in their way has an emotional breakdown. They're like wolves on a weak deer. The crap this Governor has taken from the smarmy leftist media is disgusting. They have absolutely no decency. Their job is to report the news, not have an agenda. The press in America is as corrupt as our government.

thats true....but if this woman wants to be what she is,she should expect the bullshit and she should of handled this debate aftermath better.....the only way she can get out of this is with another debate.....

I've got an answer for you if you have the guts to take me on. I don't think you do. This congress and this President are the most corrupt in the history of our nation. Do you know what's going to happen on Nov 2? I do. You're going to get your leftist ass kicked out into the street. Suck on that for a while.

the most Corrupt in History?.....ok....ill wait for the reasons you think they are.....because they will have to get to the top of the Bush/Cheney manure pile first....

Do you remember when Obama went in front a room full of repulicans and had basically an open mike. He handled every single question and some would say he kicked their asses..You rally have to see the transcripts yourself, its fucking fantastic.

Imagine Brewer in front of a lot of dems. not just in a one on one debate, but a room full of dems asking hard hitting factually based questions. Imagine that one...:eusa_whistle:

No wonder this dolt refuses to do debates anymore and no wonder her and Angle run, literally run from questions. These are professional politicians who cant answer questions!??

Republicans, you have to look at this and shrug. You have too.

sometimes Zona when your in a thread with nothing but righties getting on you.....sometimes you disappear from that thread.....what does that say about you?....

You know........apparently the GOP is thinking that their scare tactics and fear mongering is what is gonna win them elections by demonizing the Democrats.

it works both ways Abs.....the Republicans dont have a lock on fear tactics.....the Mexicans out here get this every election.....and i am sure it will start up with this one coming up.....

You can tell the Democrats are in trouble. More and more are saying the republicans are going to take away social security and medicaid. Typical stuff. Years ago it was "republicans are going to throw granny down the stairs".

and they were going to take your SS away.....as soon as Bush got in they got a raise and 8 years later they still have SS......both sides are killing this Country because attacks are all they dwell upon.....and when they get in.....its the same old bullshit.....throw the people a bone to shut them up.....and lets see how we can gain power and make a buck.......

As much as the Boy King hates to admit it.... Brewer is a Governor and is elected by the citizens of AZ. He has no say so.. although I bet he wishes he did.

I haven't checked the entire thread on this, but I just heard that Gov. Brewer admitted she was wrong.

She's yet to explain why she used a made up fact, ie that people were being beheaded in the desert, to scare up votes for her racist agenda.

Well, there are beheadings just across the border in mexico. I didn't know she had a "racist agenda". Since when did enforcing the law become a "racist agenda"? Now let's see how long you can debate before you insult me or call me a name.

How is enforcing a law part of a racist agenda? Ask Rosa Parks.

I dont like the title of this thread...I think if there was enough room in a title it should have said...

She lied about beheadings
she lied about the crime rate increasing by illegals here
She lied when she said most illegals are drug mules
she lied when she said her father died fighting nazi's

I dont think there is enough room in the titles though but it could have just said, "she lied".

Please please please dispute anything I just wrote about her being a liar.

Meh.....if it works for Charlie Rangle, why wouldn't you expect it to work for Brewer?

Because she's a woman?

****sorry, I had to play the feminist card****:lol:

So everything I said about brewer was factual? Thank you for backing me up bro. You rule!
no, nothing you wrote was FACTUAL, it was all PURE OPINION
because is it not possible she didnt lie, and that she was just WRONG?

Do you remember when Obama went in front a room full of repulicans and had basically an open mike. He handled every single question and some would say he kicked their asses..You rally have to see the transcripts yourself, its fucking fantastic.

Imagine Brewer in front of a lot of dems. not just in a one on one debate, but a room full of dems asking hard hitting factually based questions. Imagine that one...:eusa_whistle:

No wonder this dolt refuses to do debates anymore and no wonder her and Angle run, literally run from questions. These are professional politicians who cant answer questions!??

sometimes Zona when your in a thread with nothing but righties getting on you.....sometimes you disappear from that thread.....what does that say about you?....
pssst...I may have had something to actually do in real life, perhaps?

Meh.....if it works for Charlie Rangle, why wouldn't you expect it to work for Brewer?

Because she's a woman?

****sorry, I had to play the feminist card****:lol:

So everything I said about brewer was factual? Thank you for backing me up bro. You rule!

I would link proof of everything I said..
beheadings in arizona (and her apologizing for saying it) Comment on that fucker...
federal stats about crime going down in arizona from illegals
federal reports about her being wrong that "most" illegals are not mules
and easily proving her a liar about her dad "dying" fighting nazi's

but whats the point, you wont read them. You still say fox and breitbart were right and sherrod was wrong. When you have such overwealming proof and still wont admit it...whats the point. (now watch you not respond directly on the four points I hit on...wait for it...wait for it........)

Says everything about you.

bullshit.....if something to actually do means posting in other threads then you have a point....and since you are seen in other threads shortly after your last posts in these threads where you run from.....im saying...you could not handle the debate there so you went to another thread.....perhaps?.....

bullshit.....if something to actually do means posting in other threads then you have a point....and since you are seen in other threads shortly after your last posts in these threads where you run from.....im saying...you could not handle the debate there so you went to another thread.....perhaps?.....

I have no fucking idea what you are talking about..but if I went to another thread...ON A FUCKING BULLETIN BOARD....and this makes me wrong in some kind of way, then so be it. You seem to have detailed data on my coming and going, so exactly how long was I gone, where did I go and did I take a bathroom break in between? What exactly did I do on this so called bathroom break? (this is just a tad creepy jethro, just a tad).

I dont think I am known to run from a fight skippy.

Fail.

You think I ran from a brewer righty supporter fight? Seriously?

SHE LIED ABOUT BEHEADINGS IN ARIZONA
SHE LIED ABOUT CRIME RATE OF ILLEGALS HERE IN ARIZONA
SHE LIED ABOUT "MOST" OF THEM BEING DRUG MULES
SHE LIED ABOUT HER FATHER DYING WHILE FIGHTING NAZI'S.

Why the fuck would I run from that fight?

Dispute anything I just wrote. I'll wait or are you running away? lololololololol

ED: its been a minute and I am tired of watiing. Pm me when you want to fight. :)

Ok, I am back. Dresdin, where are ya pall? Running away in another thread? (see what I just did right there?)....lololol

Last edited:
Not sure what you're refering to: "teleprompter silliness?":(

Do you think reading canned responses from a teleprompter is silly?:eek:

Do you think a woman who, despite having a Downs Syndrome Child, still particpates in her country's political process is also silly?:confused:

You know exactly what I mean by teleprompter silliness. I don't like playing games. And yes, Sara Palin is silly and irresponsible. Nobody told her to have a baby at 44 years old. She dragged that poor kid around like a fresh loaf of bread under her arm, since he was born. Keeping him and Piper up till all hours. Running all over the country.

If that's what she wanted to do she she should have stopped at 3. She's been dragging them all over the country for 2 years now. She stinks as a mother. She exploits them.

Took you 9 minutes to respond.

MELTDOWN!!!!!:lol:

Whatever you want to call it. It's not always a bad thing.

I would link proof of everything I said..
beheadings in arizona (and her apologizing for saying it) Comment on that fucker...
federal stats about crime going down in arizona from illegals
federal reports about her being wrong that "most" illegals are not mules
and easily proving her a liar about her dad "dying" fighting nazi's

but whats the point, you wont read them. You still say fox and breitbart were right and sherrod was wrong. When you have such overwealming proof and still wont admit it...whats the point. (now watch you not respond directly on the four points I hit on...wait for it...wait for it........)

Says everything about you.
says way more about YOU
but i know you are a fucking moron and cant help it

Why the fuck would I run from that fight?

Dispute anything I just wrote. I'll wait or are you running away? lololololololol

ED: its been a minute and I am tired of watiing. Pm me when you want to fight. :)

Ok, I am back. Dresdin, where are ya pall? Running away in another thread? (see what I just did right there?)....lololol

oh im sorry whats it been....an hour and a half?.....i was over in that thread honoring you .....remember you were there too......its amazing how many people love you here Zona.....you have threads were your called an asshole....dishonest fuck....dick....bigit..richie cunningham......:lol:.....i wish i had that kind of respect.....seriously....

Forum List

Back