Government shutdown: There may be method in Trump's madness ...

the same people who authorized obozo to send 150 billion in cash to Iran wont authorize 5 billion to protect our southern border. Kind of shows you where their real loyalties lie.

Still don't get the fact that that was Iran's money, do you?

Some of it was, but most of it was not. Either way it was a terrible deal, we release 150 billion and 5 terrorists and they give us----------------------------------------------------nothing.

We released their money.

plus a lot of ours, and there was no reason to release their money that we had been holding, they did nothing to warrant that. Tell us, what exactly did obozo get in return.
They destroyed their stock of enriched uranium as well as their centerfuges
Once that was verified, they got their money back

Trump is allowing them to restart their nuclear program

bullshit, they promised obozo that they would shut them down, but they never did, they lied and took advantage of obozo's ignorance.

but we did get back one deserter in exchange for 5 terrorists--------what a fricken deal!

Government paid vacation coming........how it always go.......they sit at home waiting and still get paid when it's over with.

The meeting with Pelosi and Schumer made it clear wear they stand.........and have always stood........Open borders and no wall. He's asking for 5 Billion they said no..........SHUT IT DOWN.

the same people who authorized obozo to send 150 billion in cash to Iran wont authorize 5 billion to protect our southern border. Kind of shows you where their real loyalties lie.

Some of it was, but most of it was not. Either way it was a terrible deal, we release 150 billion and 5 terrorists and they give us----------------------------------------------------nothing.

We released their money.

plus a lot of ours, and there was no reason to release their money that we had been holding, they did nothing to warrant that. Tell us, what exactly did obozo get in return.

It was all their money.

What will be the impact of a Government shutdown at the end of December?

As a former Government employee for 33 years, I can assure you there will be minimal impact. It is the worst time to shut down the Government for political leverage

Most Government activities wind down from December 15 to January 2. Employees take use or lose vacation that expires at the end of the year. The week between Christmas and New Years is basically a ghost town. We never scheduled important meetings or travel during that period because so many key employees took off

correct and the down time is paid once the shutdown is over, so no one loses anything.

They claim that only non-essential employees are sent home during a shut down. If they are non essential why do we even have them on the payroll?
Because nonessential means if you are gone, serious damage can occur

Doctors and nurses are essential. Law enforcement and fire fighters are essential

Office workers and parks employees are not

So it was Iran's money. So what? We've been holding it for many years. Only DumBama decided to give it back.
We held it back because of their nuclear program.
They gave up the their nuclear material and we have them back their money

Trump gave them back their nukes

They never gave up their nukes. Hussein just needed an excuse to give them their money.
Afraid they did

An international inspection team witnessed the destruction of centerfuges and enriched uranium......BEFORE they returned the money

and the day after the money arrived they started them back up. Obama made a terrible deal, he got taken to the cleaners.

We released their money.

They destroyed their stock of enriched uranium as well as their centerfuges
Once that was verified, they got their money back

Trump is allowing them to restart their nuclear program

bullshit, they promised obozo that they would shut them down, but they never did, they lied and took advantage of obozo's ignorance.

but we did get back one deserter in exchange for 5 terrorists--------what a fricken deal!

Credible proof that they weren't adhering to the agreement?

There is a method in trumps madness. It’s called madness.
In other words there is a madness to his method.
Whatever you want to call it, 4% annual GDP growth, lowest unemployment rates in decades and Pelosi and Schumer chewing the carpet in frustration is all success in my book.

So, I often wonder when I see you sheep post lies like “4% annual GDP” growth if you know that it is a lie or are you just ignorant of the facts and believe whatever your party masters tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

right, it was actually 4.1%

Spread them lies boy! We have not had 4.1% ANNUAL growth under Trump...we had a one itty bitty quarter of that growth.

We released their money.

It was all their money.

wrong. about 50 B of the 150 B was money that we had put on hold, the rest was a gift from the Kenyan messiah to his brother muslims in Tehran.

So it was Iran's money. So what? We've been holding it for many years. Only DumBama decided to give it back.

They never gave up their nukes. Hussein just needed an excuse to give them their money.
Afraid they did

An international inspection team witnessed the destruction of centerfuges and enriched uranium......BEFORE they returned the money

and the day after the money arrived they started them back up. Obama made a terrible deal, he got taken to the cleaners.
First off they had no centerfuges to start back up
Secondly there were international inspections

Trump made no deal and has allowed Iran to restart their program

What will be the impact of a Government shutdown at the end of December?

As a former Government employee for 33 years, I can assure you there will be minimal impact. It is the worst time to shut down the Government for political leverage

Most Government activities wind down from December 15 to January 2. Employees take use or lose vacation that expires at the end of the year. The week between Christmas and New Years is basically a ghost town. We never scheduled important meetings or travel during that period because so many key employees took off

correct and the down time is paid once the shutdown is over, so no one loses anything.

They claim that only non-essential employees are sent home during a shut down. If they are non essential why do we even have them on the payroll?

So, you are good with taking off the payroll any military member that might be deemed non-essential for whatever reason for whatever period of time?

We released their money.

It was all their money.

wrong. about 50 B of the 150 B was money that we had put on hold, the rest was a gift from the Kenyan messiah to his brother muslims in Tehran.
Link

Nobody gives a rat's ass whether or not they shut down the government. They do it every 3 or 4 years, and for the most part, nobody notices. It just costs a lot of money, and gives a lot of federal employees paid vacations. Besides, in the Trump administration, a shut down government can not do much harm. It is actually a win/win.

There is a method in trumps madness. It’s called madness.
Whatever you want to call it, 4% annual GDP growth, lowest unemployment rates in decades and Pelosi and Schumer chewing the carpet in frustration is all success in my book.

So, I often wonder when I see you sheep post lies like “4% annual GDP” growth if you know that it is a lie or are you just ignorant of the facts and believe whatever your party masters tell you.

Spread them lies boy! We have not had 4.1% ANNUAL growth under Trump...we had a one itty bitty quarter of that growth.

GDP is measured quarterly, in 2017 and 2018 there were two quarters at 4.1%. You said we never got to 4%, you lied------------again.

GDP is measured quarterly, in 2017 and 2018 there were two quarters at 4.1%. You said we never got to 4%, you lied------------again.

that is not what was stated...what was stated was that we had 4% annual GDP growth. Not quarterly. But I understand why you sheep have to keep telling that lie.

We released their money.

It was all their money.

Link

Fact-Check: Yes, the Nuclear Deal Hands '$150 Billion' Over to Iran | Breitbart

Afraid they did

Credible proof?

that is not what was stated...what was stated was that we had 4% annual GDP growth. Not quarterly. But I understand why you sheep have to keep telling that lie.

since the 2018 numbers are not yet known, neither of us know what the annual rate was.

We released their money.

It was all their money.

Credible proof?

Afraid they did

Credible proof?

hate to turn it around on you, but you made the claim that Iran was in compliance with the deal, the burden of proof is on you here.

Afraid they did

Credible proof?

hate to turn it around on you, but you made the claim that Iran was in compliance with the deal, the burden of proof is on you here.

No problem
Iran is complying with nuclear deal restrictions: IAEA report | Reuters

When Bill Clinton shut down the government it was Newt Gingrich's fault but now it would be "Trump's madness" according to left wing hypocrites.

Forum List

Back