Government shutdown: There may be method in Trump's madness ...

They never gave up their nukes. Hussein just needed an excuse to give them their money.
Afraid they did

An international inspection team witnessed the destruction of centerfuges and enriched uranium......BEFORE they returned the money

and the day after the money arrived they started them back up. Obama made a terrible deal, he got taken to the cleaners.

Credible proof?

hate to turn it around on you, but you made the claim that Iran was in compliance with the deal, the burden of proof is on you here.

No problem
Iran is complying with nuclear deal restrictions: IAEA report | Reuters

Ok, we all know how reliable the UN is. But the bottom line remains, Iran is still enriching uranium (some of which may have come from Hillary's Russian deal) and Iran also has 150 billion in its treasury to use on terrorism that they would not have had if Obama and Kerry had not made that bad deal.

I hope you are not so naïve that you now think Iran is our friend and ally and that they have given up sponsoring terrorism all over the world.

So, I often wonder when I see you sheep post lies like “4% annual GDP” growth if you know that it is a lie or are you just ignorant of the facts and believe whatever your party masters tell you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

right, it was actually 4.1%

Spread them lies boy! We have not had 4.1% ANNUAL growth under Trump...we had a one itty bitty quarter of that growth.

GDP is measured quarterly, in 2017 and 2018 there were two quarters at 4.1%. You said we never got to 4%, you lied------------again.

that is not what was stated...what was stated was that we had 4% annual GDP growth. Not quarterly. But I understand why you sheep have to keep telling that lie.

since the 2018 numbers are not yet known, neither of us know what the annual rate was.

Well, we can be pretty certain it will not be in the 6% range it would need to be in to make the year above 4%

But if you disagree I would be happy to make a wager with you on it.

When Bill Clinton shut down the government it was Newt Gingrich's fault but now it would be "Trump's madness" according to left wing hypocrites.

Actually, Trump said it was all on him...though he is pretty far left..so maybe it is left wing madness after all.

We released their money.

plus a lot of ours, and there was no reason to release their money that we had been holding, they did nothing to warrant that. Tell us, what exactly did obozo get in return.

It was all their money.

wrong. about 50 B of the 150 B was money that we had put on hold, the rest was a gift from the Kenyan messiah to his brother muslims in Tehran.
Link

Fact-Check: Yes, the Nuclear Deal Hands '$150 Billion' Over to Iran | Breitbart

Fact and Breitbart are contradictions in terms

right, it was actually 4.1%

Spread them lies boy! We have not had 4.1% ANNUAL growth under Trump...we had a one itty bitty quarter of that growth.

GDP is measured quarterly, in 2017 and 2018 there were two quarters at 4.1%. You said we never got to 4%, you lied------------again.

that is not what was stated...what was stated was that we had 4% annual GDP growth. Not quarterly. But I understand why you sheep have to keep telling that lie.

since the 2018 numbers are not yet known, neither of us know what the annual rate was.

Well, we can be pretty certain it will not be in the 6% range it would need to be in to make the year above 4%

ya know what? I don't really give a shit. Trump is doing exactly what I want him to do. the economy is just fine. This constant Trump bashing and Obama praising is insane. Let the man do his job, hopefully he wont fuck it up like Obama did

Afraid they did

An international inspection team witnessed the destruction of centerfuges and enriched uranium......BEFORE they returned the money

and the day after the money arrived they started them back up. Obama made a terrible deal, he got taken to the cleaners.

Credible proof?

hate to turn it around on you, but you made the claim that Iran was in compliance with the deal, the burden of proof is on you here.

No problem

Ok, we all know how reliable the UN is. But the bottom line remains, Iran is still enriching uranium (some of which may have come from Hillary's Russian deal) and Iran also has 150 billion in its treasury to use on terrorism that they would not have had if Obama and Kerry had not made that bad deal.

I hope you are not so naïve that you now think Iran is our friend and ally and that they have given up sponsoring terrorism all over the world.
You Goofy

plus a lot of ours, and there was no reason to release their money that we had been holding, they did nothing to warrant that. Tell us, what exactly did obozo get in return.

It was all their money.

wrong. about 50 B of the 150 B was money that we had put on hold, the rest was a gift from the Kenyan messiah to his brother muslims in Tehran.
Link

Fact-Check: Yes, the Nuclear Deal Hands '$150 Billion' Over to Iran | Breitbart

Fact and Breitbart are contradictions in terms

what in that article is untrue?

Credible proof?

No problem

You Goofy

WTF does that mean? are you on the crack pipe this morning?

ya know what? I don't really give a shit. Trump is doing exactly what I want him to do. the economy is just fine. This constant Trump bashing and Obama praising is insane. Let the man do his job, hopefully he wont fuck it up like Obama did

I guess you have not paid much attention to the financial markets...too late for him not to fuck it up

When Bill Clinton shut down the government it was Newt Gingrich's fault but now it would be "Trump's madness" according to left wing hypocrites.

Actually, Trump said it was all on him...though he is pretty far left..so maybe it is left wing madness after all.

he would shut down the government if the dems do not fund proper border security. Most americans agree with that.

I guess you have not paid much attention to the financial markets...too late for him not to fuck it up

the recent markets are the result of Federal reserve action, not anything that Trump did. But I don't expect you to understand that.

he would shut down the government if the dems do not fund proper border security. Most americans agree with that.

Care to support that statement about what most Americans agree with?

Or did you just pull it out of your ass?

the recent markets are the result of Federal reserve action, not anything that Trump did. But I don't expect you to understand that.

:21::21::21::21:

Investors are a little concerned about tariffs, but the market (as alway) will bounce back. China recently announced they will drop their tariffs on US automobiles for three months. I believe they were charging 45% and now dropped it to 15%. Plus after the holidays, I'm expecting a strong Christmas sales report for this season. That will bring some market confidence back up.

Investors are a little concerned about tariffs, but the market (as alway) will bounce back. China recently announced they will drop their tariffs on US automobiles for three months. I believe they were charging 45% and now dropped it to 15%. Plus after the holidays, I'm expecting a strong Christmas sales report for this season. That will bring some market confidence back up.

Horseshit, the market has been down since Trump announced his first tariffs way back in Jan.

The market responded well to the announced possible trade deal between us and China and then Trump tweeted he was the "tariff man" and it lost 600 points that day.

You cannot tell me that you really think that the market does not care about international trade.

None of this was necessary

Trumps trade wars have been a disaster

As with what happened under the Bush Jr. administration, my lifetime savings are melting away. This time that is due to Trump's incompetent grasp of international economics.

It was not necessary.

The US was more than 100 months into a period of economic expansion with record low unemployment rates when Trump started his trade war, the outcome was predictable, damage to the US economy over something that is nothing more than a political talking point.

/——/ So the President should reneg on his campaign promises and just go along with democRATs like all the RINOs in the past. Why should he? You’ll like him then? Say nice things about him? Vote for him in 2020? What’s in it for Trump and his base?

At this point, I don't see much he could do to cause me to support that fool.
/—-/ So Trump has no reason to break his campaign promises.

No reason other than it's the right thing to do, and he is president of the entire country, not just his base.
/——/ You’re so used to politicians breaking their promises you think it’s normal. Sad

You mean like wonderful healthcare that is cheaper, and covers everybody? You mean like that promise he made?

Who are you talking about, DumBama or Trump? Trump said he would and didn't. Obama said he would and spent a trillion dollars and he didn't.

It was not necessary.

The US was more than 100 months into a period of economic expansion with record low unemployment rates when Trump started his trade war, the outcome was predictable, damage to the US economy over something that is nothing more than a political talking point.

There are certain aspects of economics which are above Trump's head, like, you don't need to stimulate the economy with a costly tax cut when you are at full employment.

Forum List

Back