Government shutdown looms

Why in the Hell are we preparing to shut down the government in order to pass abortion legislation?!?!

Democrats, Republicans fail to reach budget deal - CNN.com

We can thank the Tea Baggers. They have dug their heals in and are not moving. Compromise if for sissys...
Those chickenshits must have heard the conversation, with Rudy, this morning.....and, are leaning on Boner NOT to negotiate, if Defense-spending & BUSHCO's tax-cuts are part o' the equation.

At least everyone-else was entertained with a......

Jo-Jo Meltdown!!!

crying_baby.gif

Last edited:
I sure as hell thank them.. We're taxed enough already alrighty. Yep we izz.

And what, with the government shutdown you're thinking you're going to reap some kind of windfall?

Quite the opposite. All those fees for services will go buh-bye. And interest on taxes that might have been collected will go the same way.

That's not insignificant.

Democrats, Republicans fail to reach budget deal - CNN.com

We can thank the Tea Baggers. They have dug their heals in and are not moving. Compromise if for sissys...

Well to be fair, the Democrats are not exactly willing to give much on a compromise. Were sitting with a 1.6 Trillion dollar deficit and they don't even want to talk about a less than 4% cut of that. The amount they seem to be willing to cut is a joke. Would be kinda like a family who is spending 1600 dollars a month more than they make. Deciding to cut their spending by 30 Bucks a month. Not really going to do much to solve the problem now is it.

Last edited:
I sure as hell thank them.. We're taxed enough already alrighty. Yep we izz.

Yeah. I'm pretty excited about it also. Back to the 90s! :clap2:
I would have thought the GOP learned the first time, but now they have the Tea Baggers breathing down their throat.

TeaTards won't be happy till they have shut down the government they hate

Look what it did for Newts career

Republicans appear to be doing what they were elected to. Democrats as usual still haven't got the message and are serving their special interests.

The Dums would spend us into oblivion if unchecked. It just increases the rolls of the lower class = exactly what they want.
Only suckers are on the side of the Dums............always have been. Always will be.

Why didn't the Democrats pass a budget when they had control over both houses and the President too? Hope they stop playing politics and do their damned job.

You know, when the government gets "shut down" that only means about 20% of it at most is truly shut down.

You know, when the government gets "shut down" that only means about 20% of it at most is truly shut down.

Yep, non essential services. They can stay shut for all I care right now. Our congress needs to learn you can't keep spending money you don't have. It doesn't work in the average household and it is no way to run a country.

Forum List

Back