Government of the People, By the People, For the People

Elvis Obama

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2015
That, of course, was Lincoln's description of American government.

What does that mean to you?

This should be funny. Just to streamline the process I provide the following, for your dining and dancing pleasure.

Libtards iz stupid!

Conservitards iz stupid!

Copy and paste, as needed. Repeat, every five minutes.

This should be funny. Just to streamline the process I provide the following, for your dining and dancing pleasure.

Libtards iz stupid!

Conservitards iz stupid!

Government Buy the People

Our government has been busy corrupting these principals, no different than the governments in countless empires that have risen and fallen in the last several thousand years.

Lawd have mercy! Cyberville just sent us a brand new troll who does ELVIS! Where is wardrobe? Where the hell is wardrobe?
guno, Get this bozo a clown suit NOW!
Is the clown suit for me, or Mr. Lincoln?

I love cowards like you. Hyper-partisan scum. Next will be the inevitable insults of my parentage. Let me save you the trouble. My mother was a whore and my daddy was the Anti-Christ. Or is it that my daddy was a whore and my mummy was secretly Obama's Kenyan mama?

Let's face it, you can't answer this simple question about what Lincoln's statement means to you because it means nothing to you. You can make mindless insults, which have about as much affect on me as the babbling of a Tourette's sufferer, but you are incapable of anything else.

The only question left is whether Lincoln's statement means nothing to you because you're a closet fascist who hates this country and tries to pretend he doesn't, or are you just a low-grade moron? My money is on moron.

Don't worry, I know NOTHING will ever make you say something thoughtful.

Our government has been busy corrupting these principals, no different than the governments in countless empires that have risen and fallen in the last several thousand years.
Wow. So America, to you, is no better than any other government? Does no one here like America? I've always taken pride in my country. The first country ever founded on Enlightenment principles. That's worthy of respect and protection.

Since NO ONE cares to address the very simple question I posted, I shall do so. What Mr. Lincoln's statement means is that YOU are the government. The American people are responsible for the corruption of those principles. The American people are also responsible for fixing that corruption.

Libtards iz stupid!

Conservitards iz stupid!

What is the point of this thread?

Libtards iz stupid!

Conservitards iz stupid!

Govt for the wealthy, by the wealthy.

Libtards iz stupid!

Conservitards iz stupid!

It is a lie.

Our gov is of elites, by elites, and for elites...and has been for a very long time.

Wow. So America, to you, is no better than any other government? Does no one here like America? I've always taken pride in my country. The first country ever founded on Enlightenment principles. That's worthy of respect and protection.

Since NO ONE cares to address the very simple question I posted, I shall do so. What Mr. Lincoln's statement means is that YOU are the government. The American people are responsible for the corruption of those principles. The American people are also responsible for fixing that corruption.
First? No, not really.

Is it a good government? In comparison to others, yes it is. The problem is the political machine has gotten out of control and you can clearly see that in the responses to your OP. Essentially, no one believe the government is for or by the people anymore - and they are right. Democratic or Republic governments do not function well when the electorate remains purposefully and willfully ignorant and today the electorate does just that. Not only willingly but it seems most people relish in it.

Libtards iz stupid!

Conservitards iz stupid!

Posting idiotic comments to poke fun at others' intellect? That's really special.

It isn't a fucking mystery, government is supposed to represent the citizens in a republic, liberals are hell bent on making us subjects to the state. That's why we are at odds, Snowflower. Some of us prefer owning the government, some of us prefer the government owning us.

I always thought our society was of the Insurance companies, by the insurance companies and for the Insurance companies.

There are many who maintain this romantic notion of "we are the government", despite the clear evidence that our political system allows itself to be corrupted and distorted by its own rules.

Incorrect.

The impostors inside the DC beltway abolished the Constitution (1787) and replaced it with the democratic welfare/warfare police state constitution of 1935..

The government is corrupt get a grip on this fact.

Government would be of the people, by the people and for the people if there were term limits to prevent despicable leeches of all parties to hang on for a life time of freeloading and sucking at the tax payer's teat.

If term limits are good for the President - as that ultimate bully freeloader FDR proved it and made it necessary - it should be good for all politicians on every level of government, because it is necessary there, as well.

Also, prohibit adding pork to major bills and give the President line item veto oin exchange for less abuse of executive orders.

This could be a logical first step to government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Forum List

Back