Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Personally i believe they made a huge error in judgement disposing of Bin Laden's body so quickly. There was no independent confirmation of his death and now there never will be. They really have opened the door to so many future Conspiracy Theories. I believe their hasty decision to dispose Bin Laden's body was a terrible blunder that will live in infamy for eternity. They have to release Photos & Video now. They put themselves in a very bad position. The longer they wait on releasing these Photos,the more people will begin to doubt their story. The time is now.

Last edited:
Too bad they are not going to release them.

Its the right decision.

None of you would believe anything anyway.

You use hate to make your decisions instead of evidence

Personally i believe they made a huge error in judgement disposing of Bin Laden's body so quickly. There was no independent confirmation of his death and now there never will be. They really have opened the door to so many future Conspiracy Theories. I believe their hasty decision to dispose Bin Laden's body will live in infamy for eternity. They have to release Photos & Video now. They put themselves in a very bad position. The longer they wait on releasing these Photos,the more people will begin to doubt their story. The time is now.

Obama just said he would not release the photos. Breaking on MSNBC.

This is gonna fuel the conspiracy theories.
I think they should release the photos. Hell - they published photos of JFKs autopsy! Broadcast pictures of people jumping out of the Twin Towers on 9/11.
They won't publish the photos of OBL?

Good

those who dont believe it at this point will never believe it any way.

They use hate to decide things rather than proof anyway

I think they'll change their position. There has been no proof at all of Bin Laden's death. They blew it when they disposed of his body so hastily. People want proof. Photos & Videos can of course be doctored but they will suffice for most reasonable people. They should not wait any longer on their release. Complete openness on this is vital. The People will have to see some evidence. And i'm not just talking about Americans.

""Imagine how the American people would react if Al Qaida killed one of our troops or military leaders, and put photos of the body on the internet," he continued. "Osama bin Laden is not a trophy - he is dead and let's now focus on continuing the fight until Al Qaida has been eliminated.""

al-q has beheaded people on the nets so people can watch.

Was there a ton of revenge killing? no

This fuck is assuming our troops have no honor.

I don't understand why he's concerned with angering anyone in the Middle East further.

It's pretty safe to assume that their America-Hate-Meter is already pegged...

I think you'll see them release some photos in a few days. But the longer they wait,the more people will doubt their story. They're doing a lot of unnecessary damage right now. The People of the World will demand proof at some point. And so far there has been no proof at all.

Personally i believe they made a huge error in judgement disposing of Bin Laden's body so quickly. There was no independent confirmation of his death and now there never will be. They really have opened the door to so many future Conspiracy Theories. I believe their hasty decision to dispose Bin Laden's body was a terrible blunder that will live in infamy for eternity. They have to release Photos & Video now. They put themselves in a very bad position. The longer they wait on releasing these Photos,the more people will begin to doubt their story. The time is now.

You are 100% correct...now go to this link....I think the Govt is making a mistake.

Obama will not release photo of bin Laden - Yahoo! News

All OBL has to do to disprove his death is to release a video tape showing he's alive and well.

Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...
PIGS, like you, who are desperate to see dead-bodies....without risking going anywhere NEAR a combat-zone....have always managed to find your gore/carnage, in-the-past.

Keep diggin'.......​

They made the right decision not to release the photos. Keeping our troops from harm is the most important thing.
The conspiracy theories will continue no matter what they did.

I don't understand why he's concerned with angering anyone in the Middle East further.

It's pretty safe to assume that their America-Hate-Meter is already pegged...

Yea, why is it that Muslim sensitivities are now being considered? All this talk that radical Islamists like Osama don't represent "mainstream" Islam, now suddenly these pictures would enrage all Muslims? Why would "mainstream muslims" get provoked if they are mostly a "religion of peace"? Why are 9/11 victim families being denied the opportunity to see it?

Also, there has to be more than just photos. Photos can easily be doctored, I think it would be better for them to release video of him. They must have video of him.

Forum List

Back