Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

It would be very wise to just assume the U.S. Government and Media are always lying. Because they are. We wont get any real truth on this stuff for years. It will have to be Wikileaks or other Wikileaks-type groups who sort it all out for us. Because it is 100% certain we're being lied to right now.

So it's safe to assume that you and your kind would not acknowledge the photos as authentic even if they were released.

Will they be authentic or Photoshopped? Inquiring minds want to know.

Who knows? If the U.S. Government and U.S. Media release them,then yes they very well could be fake. Nothing would surprise me at this point. They lie to us 24/7 so why would anyone be surprised if they were faked? Like i said earlier,i just assume the U.S. Government & U.S. Media are always lying to us. But obviously i couldn't say for sure if they would be real or faked. I'm just an average-Joe like the rest. But it certainly wouldn't surprise me if they were faked.

So it's safe to assume that you and your kind would not acknowledge the photos as authentic even if they were released.

Who knows? If the U.S. Government and U.S. Media release them,then yes they very well could be fake. Nothing would surprise me at this point. They lie to us 24/7 so why would anyone be surprised if they were faked? Like i said earlier,i just assume the U.S. Government & U.S. Media are always lying to us. But obviously i couldn't say for sure if they would be real or faked. I'm just an average-Joe like the rest. But it certainly wouldn't surprise me if they were faked.

And there's your final answer...there's no point releasing gruesome photos that aren't going to be accepted anyway.
I doubt that anything'll be accepted...not photos, not DNA, not fingerprints, not his hands marinated in a smokey, spicy barbecque sauce...

Just wait until Donald gets the evidence together...you won't believe what he finds.

Obama and his puppet masters are fucking liars. America is on to them. I am not usually an Alex Jones kind of guy, I think alot of stuff he says is bs. However, I have to say that this interview he did with Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik is very interesting. Every American should listen to it either way. I don't know what to think really.

I only linked PrisonPlanet because they had all parts of the interview on their website. Youtube only had the first, but I am sure the rest are out there. They just didn't pop up after the first finished. And before any fucking sheoplized yes man robot slave calls me a conspiracy theorist, find me one other time in the last 10 years here, or over at Vannity, where I have ever linked to any Conspiracy theory website. You won't. Forget the website. Watch the fucking video. Alot of people are talking about this. ~BH

Top Terrorist Hunter For U.S. Government: Wolfowitz General Told Me 9/11 Was False Flag

You do realize that Pieczenik is saying George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and their insiders attacked the United States of America on 9/11?

Yeah, I watched the video. I am not gonna sit here and say that. The point of me posting the video was to point out what he said about Osama being already dead, not the 9/11 crap. I think a more important question is what exactly could be his motive for claiming this? ~BH

Last edited:

It wouldn't suprise me either. ~BH

We will likely not get any truth on this thing until either Wikileaks or a Wikileak-type organization investigates it. You just can't count on American Media for truth anymore. They're all just Government Goose Steppers now. Their story on this Bin Laden thing just seems very flimsy at this point. In a few years we'll probably get the real story. But the truth will not come form the U.S. Government or American Media.

Yeah. Let's trust some fly-by-night, whacko news source because they're not entrenched mainstream media. :cuckoo:

The politically-minded people in this country are in a downward spiral. They wont accept anything as true. It's all too much conspiracy for one country to handle.

Both al Qaeda and the Taliban (who first said America was lying) admit bin Laden is dead. Neither terrorist organization has nothing to gain by admitting bin Laden is dead. As a matter of fact they have everything to gain by saying the claim that bin Laden isn't dead and forcing Obama to produce the evidence. If Obama did show the pictures of bin Laden with part of his skull blown away, it'd be a great recruiting tool for adding new recruits.
I said it before and I'll say it again, the deathers are the people who cause bottlenecks at car accidents while they are rubbernecking the accident hoping to see a dead victim.

:clap2:

:woohoo:

gop_cry1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ySteY3r9I&feature]YouTube - Follow The Woman: In 2008, Christiane Amanpour said Osama Bin Laden lives in a villa[/ame]

This video proves that Bin Laden's location was already known by the Bush Administration. But did they care? Give me a break. And you can bet, she didn't get it through "torture".

From 2008.

I saw Bill bring that video back out on the show. It's amazing and crazy all at the same time.

The U.S. Government lies to its People 24/7. Bush lied and this current President is lying too. Their Bin Laden story is a farce. Anyone with common sense can see that. We wont get the real truth on this until Wikileaks or another Wikileaks-type organization investigates what really happened. One thing is fact though...The U.S. Government and U.S. Media are lying.

Forum List

Back