Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

Why did Obama even tell anybody about killing Osama if he is so worried about upsetting Muslims?

I don't know what to think yet. But even if they released the photo(s), people could chose not to look. When I saw the first "fake" picture, I moved my eyes away, as it was horrible to see that even though it was a fake. But then I look at the comments (highest rated on Yahoo as of now) and wonder. Here are some of them ...

Yahoo Commentors & Link: Obama will not release photo of bin Laden - Yahoo! News

Couldn't be any more gruesome than what he did to innocent people.

They sure showed innocent Americans jumping to their deaths from the WTC enough times though

They show John Kennedy shot, but not Usama bin Laden ??

We can watch the gruesome videos of 9/11 every year, but we can't see a gruesome picture of the man that committed these acts?

The American president should show the American evidence to the American people

It seams like Obama is doing more to appease the Muslims then the Americans.

Why throw away all the evidence of what happen so quickly?

Said like a rabid Obama hater.

He's not muslim. He doesn't care about Muslims more than the USA. None of that.

People expect him to be so cavalier about the most arguably controversial death in modern history. We aren't cowboys and lone wolf cops. We're Americans. And we do things the right way.

Your instant gratification is worth a fuckload less than protecting the country and acting with dignity.

Rush Limbaugh's take, ""One man has shown the ability to get this regime to produce things it doesn't want to produce, and that man is Donald Trump. It's time to call Trump. They said, Panetta said they were going to release the photo. Other elements of the regime said they were gonna release the photo. Drudge had it 24 hours ago. They were going to release the photo. Maybe Trump could get 'em to release just the short form of the photo. Maybe just the email size, you know just a couple hundred kilobytes, not as gory when you blow it up."

List of the most remarkable coincidences ever!!

Reports of Bin Laden having kidney failure 10 years ago.

Reports of him already being dead and/or captured 8 years ago.

Obama's FAKE AS HELL birth certificate gets released 9 days ago

Bin Laden survives kidney failure for 10 + years only to be killed 4 days ago, then dumped overboard a ship with in 24 hours of his death

Then media gets caught releasing fake Bin Laden death photo.

Then President says he won't show any pictures of the "real" Bin Laden and to forget about all this..

Yup. Just all coincidences people, keep moving along..........

Last edited:
This is gonna fuel the conspiracy theories.
I think they should release the photos. Hell - they published photos of JFKs autopsy! Broadcast pictures of people jumping out of the Twin Towers on 9/11.
They won't publish the photos of OBL?

What's the point?

The only people who don't believe it's Bin Laden are morons. The president has done enough lately to placate the morons.

This is gonna fuel the conspiracy theories.
I think they should release the photos. Hell - they published photos of JFKs autopsy! Broadcast pictures of people jumping out of the Twin Towers on 9/11.
They won't publish the photos of OBL?

What's the point?

The only people who don't believe it's Bin Laden are morons. The president has done enough lately to placate the morons.

You don't seem to be placated. Perhaps Obama should try harder to insure all morons - even those at your mildly retarded level - are placated.

People expect him to be so cavalier about the most arguably controversial death in modern history.
It dosn't have to be "controversial".

Not releasing the photo is only part of the controversy. The notoriety of the man himself is what makes the death controversial. The money, power, influence, religion etc. that's mixed up in all this.

You can't stop it from being controversial. Certainly not with a photo or video.

It just seams like far more is being done to not show evidence.

The majority of Sailors aboard ship are intelligent and tech savvy. Word also travels fast aboard ship. Aboard an aircraft carrier - there are approximately 5,000 Sailors. The majority of them - I would say - have cell phones, the Internet and facebook/Youtube accounts. You can't tell me some Sailors did NOT take photos of this Muslim Burial that OBL had? How in the hell could you prevent Sailors from taking pictures on a carrier? There's more places to hide on a carrier than any place I know of....
If this burial did indeed happen - how come no one has loaded it up to the Internet yet??

Obama has once again made the correct decision. :clap2:

I resfectfully have to disagree with you for the moment....

I'm not sure what the correct decision should be...

I'm leaning for release the photos and/or video at the moment.

Forum List

Back