Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

Who cares about Conspiracy theorists? If they want to believe bin Laden is alive...God Bless em
They believed Hitler was alive for 60 years ...so what?

Why should we ever do things because Conspiracy nuts demand it?

How fucking dumb.

How the hell is releasing pics going to complicate things for out troops in the middle east??

Most of our so called allies ain't worth a flying fuck anyway and the rest of em hate our guts. They should just release the damned things.

I don't understand why he's concerned with angering anyone in the Middle East further.

It's pretty safe to assume that their America-Hate-Meter is already pegged...

Yea, why is it that Muslim sensitivities are now being considered? All this talk that radical Islamists like Osama don't represent "mainstream" Islam, now suddenly these pictures would enrage all Muslims? Why would "mainstream muslims" get provoked if they are mostly a "religion of peace"? Why are 9/11 victim families being denied the opportunity to see it?

Don't know...

Like I said - this is simply going to add to the conspiracy theory fire....

I believe he should have just released them and be done with it.

Obama is making a mistake here. He should bend over backwards to honor the families and citizens of the US right now, not the Muslims. There are families who are hurting and want to see the face of the man who caused the death of the loved ones. The Monster.

For some. this year they are alot remembering where last year Obama did not want Sept 11 to be a year of Remembrance but a year of Service. Service??? Service? What about those who jumped? the babies that were lost? ALL that died and he wanted to remember by serivice?

He should be meeting with families, not making this a campaign stop. Look into the hearts of people and thank those who serve our Country all over this world!

Show the face of this Monster and we can all remember. And hope this brings an end to the senseless Satanish terror.

Last edited:
It's not "Conspiracy-Minded" to want real proof. There has been no proof at all of Bin Laden's death. That's just the way it is. Are we all just supposed to take the U.S. Government's word on everything? That's gonna be a hard-sell to the World. It's not just Americans who need proof. It all started with their hasty decision to dispose his body so quickly. That was such a blunder.

It's a fair point that people will always be skeptical. That's what the whole birther/deather movement has proven.

We live in an age where people don't just set aside their pride (on either side)...they dig down...get even more crazy...and they dont believe in government EVER for any reason if their mind is made up.

Some skepticism is great. Birther/Deather skepticism is crazy.

Obama is making a mistake here. He should bend over backwards to honor the families and citizens of the US right now, not the Muslims. There are families who are hurting and want to see the face of the man who caused the death of the loved ones. The Monster.

For some. this year they are alot remembering where last year Obama did not want Sept 11 to be a year of Remembrance but a year of Service. Service??? Service? What about those who jumped? the babies that were lost? ALL that died and he wanted to remember by serivice?

He should be meeting with families, not making this a campaign stop. Look into the hearts of people and thank those who serve our Country all over this world!

Show the face of this Monster and we can all remember. And hope this brings an end to the senseless Satanish terror.

How about they cut his head off and hang it from the Statue of Liberty?

It's not "Conspiracy-Minded" to want real proof. There has been no proof at all of Bin Laden's death. That's just the way it is. Are we all just supposed to take the U.S. Government's word on everything? That's gonna be a hard-sell to the World. It's not just Americans who need proof. It all started with their hasty decision to dispose his body so quickly. That was such a blunder.

Why don't you just demand proof from OBL?

I'm sure there is nothing he would rather do than show up the US by releasing a Harry Truman "Dewey beats Truman" with OBL smiling and holding up a newspaper

If you don't trust the US....why don't you demand that?

Looks like we have yet another reason to elect a Republican President: so we can see the phots.

Actually, I think they are making the right decision. The douchebag's body is not a trophy and if we post gruesome pictures, that makes us no better than the animals who decapitate reporters and upload pictures for all to see - remember how upset you were seeing those images? Are you a radicalized nutjob? Do you realize that the radical nutjobs are just chomping at the bit for a litte "retribution" to see to? As someone who has to walk the streets of NYC and take the subway every day, I can tell you that the risk of these pictures being the stick poking the already swarming hornet's nest is too real. It made me queasy that people were actually celebrating the killing of a human being. I'm glad he can no longer do harm to others, but celebrating the killing makes us no better than those sick people dancing in the streets on 9-11. Take off your partisan hack blindfolders and really think about this.

Last edited:
It seams like Obama is doing more to appease the Muslims then the Americans.

Why throw away all the evidence of what happen so quickly?

Wanting real proof shouldn't be dismissed as just being "Conspiracy-Minded." Seriously,what proof has anyone seen that Bin Laden is dead? Waiting to release these Photos or Videos is only promoting many future Conspiracy Theories. It looks like they're hiding something. I think they will change their position on this. They will have to release more information and proof.

Actually, I think they are making the right decision. The douchebag's body is not a trophy and if we post gruesome pictures, that makes us no better than the animals who decapitate reporters and upload pictures for all to see - remember how upset you were seeing those images? Are you a radicalized nutjob? Do you realize that the radical nutjobs are just chomping at the bit for a litte "retribution" to see to? As someone who has to walk the streets of NYC and take the subway every day, I can tell you that the risk of these pictures being the stick poking the alrady swarming hornet's nest is too real. It made me queasy that people were actually celebrating the killing of a human being. I'm glad he can no longer do harm to others, but celebrating the killing makes us no better than those sick people dancing in the streets on 9-11. Take off your partisan hack blindfolders and really think about this.

I like the way the US handled it.

No trophys, no public displays, no shrine, no final words

Just ...BAM....and OBL ceases to exist

Any Muslim that seeks peace would not be upset with a picture of a dead terrorist.

Wanting real proof shouldn't be dismissed as just being "Conspiracy-Minded." Seriously,what proof has anyone seen that Bin Laden is dead? Waiting to release these Photos or Videos is only promoting many future Conspiracy Theories. It looks like they're hiding something. I think they will change their position on this. They will have to release more information and proof.

Whispers to Libo.........you are starting to repeat yourself again

Any Muslim that seeks peace would not be upset with a picture of a dead terrorist.

Looks like we have yet another reason to elect a Republican President: so we can see the phots.

I thought you said that all you wanted was the Long Form Birth Certificate?

Forum List

Back