Government Issue Cyanide bomb kills family pet.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I honestly hoped this was "Fake News". I searched the web to insure that the first link I came across wasn't just nonsense and lies. I was then forced to admit it was true. If you feel you need to protect yourself, make sure to wrap the duct tape all the way around your head. That way when you noggin explodes you can have all the pieces there for the doctors to reassemble.

Coyote's are a nuisance. They kill wildlife, and they disrupt the natural environment. They have spread wide and far beyond the areas they were in. Many states have sponsored Coyote Cull's. Offering rewards to hunters and people who are willing to kill them. Apparently the rewards aren't working because the US Department Of Agriculture has stepped up the measures. They are now using land mines that spray Cyanide Gas. Yes, Chemical Warfare land mines to deal with Coyote's.

USDA predator-control ‘cyanide bomb’ kills Pocatello family’s dog, injures teen

Update: Gov't agency issues statement after family dog killed by 'cyanide bomb' - East Idaho News

I'm writing to my Congressman to ask what the hell the Government was thinking? This was the best idea they could come up with. Traps are cruel, the animal suffers or something. So the next best thing is a landmine that sprays a lethal chemical agent on whoever, or whatever is close.

As I said, I had hoped it was fake news. I had hoped it was a lie. Because I didn't want to admit my own Government was this stupid. I was forced to admit it was true. My own Government really is this fucking stupid.

Pretty sure its real. One of the law enforcement people mentioned is a distant relative of my exwife.

Forum List

Back