Youngkin Wins Again

Of course you see no problem with sexual deviants hanging out in girls bathrooms so they can sexually assault girls or keep women out of sports by having male dominated events.
Sorry, no one supports deviants hanging around any bathrooms. This is something you members of Alt-Right Nation have identified as a wedge you can use for discrimination and division. Because it's really all you have left as a party and belief system. Sorry, I'm old school. If you were born a man and want to transition to being a woman, that is your right and I'll support it. But you don't belong in women's sports if you were born a man.

Sorry, no one supports deviants hanging around any bathrooms. This is something you members of Alt-Right Nation have identified as a wedge you can use for discrimination and division. Because it's really all you have left as a party and belief system. Sorry, I'm old school. If you were born a man and want to transition to being a woman, that is your right and I'll support it. But you don't belong in women's sports if you were born a man.
Evidentially you support it.

You said sexual deviants hanging out in girls bathrooms is not a problem.
Your words, no one else’s.

That’s right. Any instance of hurting children should be outlawed.

I realize you lefties must oppose such things, because you all love Pedo Pete and his groomer family.

View attachment 845204
I can't help wondering how juvenile one must be to think posting that picture of a parent kissing his child is going to trigger anyone but the most depraved, brainwashed fools. People so gullible as to believe anything they're told by a media cohort profiting from spewing poison 24/7 to a willfully uninformed audience.

Trouble is it's not usually men making the decisions as it regards schools.....It's mostly a bunch of cat wrangler virtue-signaling women that start that shit and then men have to come along, take them to court, and bitch slap them down.

I bet I've not seen a man run for school board in any district in my county for a decade or better. The last one I know of left about 15 years ago when he retired and moved away.

Lawsuit dropped after school board changes course, adopts Youngkin's transgender student policy​

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A Washington-based attorney confirmed Wednesday his firm was dropping litigation it filed last month regarding Republican Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s new policies on transgender students because the school board his firm sued has since adopted guidelines consistent with the governor’s.

Youngkin is the real deal. Promised to protect children in public schools from the perverts and has kept all of his promises. As well as protecting children in the womb. Very possible that Virginia can flip the Senate with a couple of seats giving Republicans control of both houses, the Governor, Lt Governor and Attorney General.

confucius too little too late.jpg

Trouble is it's not usually men making the decisions as it regards schools.....It's mostly a bunch of cat wrangler virtue-signaling women that start that shit and then men have to come along, take them to court, and bitch slap them down.

I bet I've not seen a man run for school board in any district in my county for a decade or better. The last one I know of left about 15 years ago when he retired and moved away.
I can't speak for any district other than my own, which has been diverse for over three decades that I've been watching it. But most school boards I've seen, tend to be diverse in gender.

No, I didn't you silly twat.
So just. So righteous. You and Glenn, you're doing God's work. :auiqs.jpg:
So basically, Glenn is solving problems....that don't exist? Well, if that puts the wind in your sails....^Shrug^.
I don't think your dream of a flip will happen. A 57% approval rating is pretty good. But there's a long way to go until 2024.

Don’t exist. You said it.
Yes, you deny sexual assaults are occurring.

BTW - the election is in 3 weeks.

Hey Penguin Boy. Answer a really simple question, if you can.
Did sexual assaults in schools happen before the just and righteous Youngkin became gov of VA?
Or is this a new phenomenon?

I've already voted.....And took a load of friends with me. ;)

Mainly to get shed of the unelected NOtVA transplant sheriff they hired when our last elected Sheriff died in office.

Deep red county so no worries on the state House and Senate races......I don't know why dems even bother running.

I can't help wondering how juvenile one must be to think posting that picture of a parent kissing his child is going to trigger anyone but the most depraved, brainwashed fools. People so gullible as to believe anything they're told by a media cohort profiting from spewing poison 24/7 to a willfully uninformed audience.
It’s not just one kiss. His own daughter said in her diary that he forced her to take showers with him.

Let‘s not forget how he met his “wife“:

IMG_1120.jpeg

Forum List

Back