Gov Sarah Palin: "Mitt Romney And His Campaign People Don't Even Know What's Coming"

this is how you know this board leans to the right. cons not showing any restraint at all, like the above post. Its scary what conservative people like this will do if/when the President is reelected.

Restraint like the Democrats showed in going after Sarah Palin's Family. Got it.:lol::lol::lol:

Republicans still go after Obama's family. And he doesn't even try to throw them out into the limelight the way Sarah did hers.

Got some facts showing Republicans attacking Obama's children? I wont hold my breath.

That's former Alaskan Govenor Sarah Palin.

That's former "1/2 term" Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin.

slideshow1427812palinmi.jpg

How about "1/2 term" US Senator Barack Obama. Palin governed the state of Alaska. Obama was 1 of 100 and has never ran anything but his mouth.

That's former Alaskan Govenor Sarah Palin.

How about "1/2 term" US Senator Barack Obama. Palin governed the state of Alaska. Obama was 1 of 100 and has never ran anything but his mouth.

Correct. Obama was a 'default' US Senator for only 147 days who voted present 97% of the time and was voted 'most liberal Senator' by his peers.

Restraint like the Democrats showed in going after Sarah Palin's Family. Got it.:lol::lol::lol:

Republicans still go after Obama's family. And he doesn't even try to throw them out into the limelight the way Sarah did hers.

Got some facts showing Republicans attacking Obama's children? I wont hold my breath.

Actually, I wasn't talking about his daughters, but since you brought it up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G36MpBD5ef8]Glenn Beck Busted For Attacking Obama's Daughter - YouTube[/ame]

Correct. Obama was a 'default' US Senator for only 147 days who voted present 97% of the time and was voted 'most liberal Senator' by his peers.

He wrote or co wrote a lot of legislation in that short time. Have you ever Googled his accomplishments? Quite surprising. The guy is obviously a hard worker.

Actually, I wasn't talking about his daughters, but since you brought it up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G36MpBD5ef8]Glenn Beck Busted For Attacking Obama's Daughter - YouTube[/ame]

And he got chastised for it. The Democrats who attacked Palin's children... Not so much.

This does't meant much coming from $arah but not because she's a fux hack. She's whining here and that seems to be her biggest strength but fact is, McCain didn't vet her, didn't realize how ill equipped she was/is to deal with the real world.

OTOH, Mittens is a professional candidate. He's been running for prez for what? 8 years? That also means he's a professional loser. Like $arah, he's a whiner, saying he should get an apology from his opponent.

I wonder ... did he ever apologize to the companies he trashed, the people he fired?

Rs - Just quit whining. Grow up. Its only July and you have a long way to go before that loser's speech in November.

He wrote or co wrote a lot of legislation in that short time. Have you ever Googled his accomplishments? Quite surprising. The guy is obviously a hard worker.

Allow me to make it easy for y'all ... Just check out the links in my sig.

's okay, don't thank me, I'm happy to do it.

So? Frankly, Sarah is whining she couldn't take the heat....

if Romney can't take the heat, he should stay out of the kitchen.

We just had one wingnut who threatened to shoot Obama's wife. Scary because he was on the detail assigned to protect her....

Palin's entire family has taken the heat, all that bastards like you could throw at her and her children and she is still fresh as a spring morning. You retards couldn't stand the fact that you couldn't hurt Palin so you tried attacking her children which also got you nowhere. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are not even a man, your a wannabe thug. Joe, you are a joke.

Guy, the only thing that people did to Palin that was bad was pointing out she was stupid, corrupt and kind of white trash.

McCain - who again, I voted for in 2008- completely screwed the pouch with this one.

This does't meant much coming from $arah but not because she's a fux hack. She's whining here and that seems to be her biggest strength but fact is, McCain didn't vet her, didn't realize how ill equipped she was/is to deal with the real world.

OTOH, Mittens is a professional candidate. He's been running for prez for what? 8 years? That also means he's a professional loser. Like $arah, he's a whiner, saying he should get an apology from his opponent.

I wonder ... did he ever apologize to the companies he trashed, the people he fired?

Rs - Just quit whining. Grow up. Its only July and you have a long way to go before that loser's speech in November.

How many business owners have you ever heard of or met in your life that apologizes to people they fire?

She said the Romney campaign can't hold back and has to take the gloves off against Obama. Palin is right in that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg with respect to the nastiness the Obama campaign is about to throw out there. I read this morning where Obama has spent $100 million on campaign attack ads againt Romney.

Palin: Romney campaign 'can't hold back' and 'has to take the gloves off' against Obama - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

looks like romney is being paid back 10 fold for his attacks in the primaries. romney had no trouble with character assassination when it was against conservatives. whats wrong now?

Off topic I know, but why does your screenname say GOP if you're supporting Obama?

Obama got 10% of the Republican vote in 2008 and he'll probably bet about 15% this time. Which is what you get when you nominate a Weird Mormon Robot when everyone told you it was a horrible idea.

So? Frankly, Sarah is whining she couldn't take the heat....

if Romney can't take the heat, he should stay out of the kitchen.

We just had one wingnut who threatened to shoot Obama's wife. Scary because he was on the detail assigned to protect her....

Palin's entire family has taken the heat, all that bastards like you could throw at her and her children and she is still fresh as a spring morning. You retards couldn't stand the fact that you couldn't hurt Palin so you tried attacking her children which also got you nowhere. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are not even a man, your a wannabe thug. Joe, you are a joke.

Guy, the only thing that people did to Palin that was bad was pointing out she was stupid, corrupt and kind of white trash.

McCain - who again, I voted for in 2008- completely screwed the pouch with this one.

now what if someone on this board used the term "black trash" huh?

looks like romney is being paid back 10 fold for his attacks in the primaries. romney had no trouble with character assassination when it was against conservatives. whats wrong now?

Off topic I know, but why does your screenname say GOP if you're supporting Obama?

Obama got 10% of the Republican vote in 2008 and he'll probably bet about 15% this time. Which is what you get when you nominate a Weird Mormon Robot when everyone told you it was a horrible idea.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many business owners have you ever heard of or met in your life that apologizes to people they fire?

He didn't own the businesses that he ruined but I'm a business owner and it just about kills me to fire someone.

Mittens never gave it a second thought and anyone who defends his indefensible VULTURE capitalism is lying, not thinking, stupid, has never been fired, has never fired anyone, has no friggin clue what they're talking about - - any or all of the above.

Sheesh.

What a VILE thing to say.

You rw's will say just about anything to defend this lying jerk.

He didn't own the businesses that he ruined but I'm a business owner and it just about kills me to fire someone.

Mittens never gave it a second thought and anyone who defends his indefensible VULTURE capitalism is lying, not thinking, stupid, has never been fired, has never fired anyone, has no friggin clue what they're talking about - - any or all of the above.

Sheesh.

go whipe the spittle off your mouth.

Sheesh.

How do you manage to type while jumping up and down like that? :lol:

Forum List

Back