Gov Sarah Palin: "Mitt Romney And His Campaign People Don't Even Know What's Coming"

wasillahillbillies2.jpg

Gov Sarah Palin: "Mitt Romney And His Campaign People Don't Even Know What's Coming"

She's smart. All by herself, she wrote a book called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

She said the Romney campaign can't hold back and has to take the gloves off against Obama. Palin is right in that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg with respect to the nastiness the Obama campaign is about to throw out there. I read this morning where Obama has spent $100 million on campaign attack ads againt Romney.

Palin: Romney campaign 'can't hold back' and 'has to take the gloves off' against Obama - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

looks like romney is being paid back 10 fold for his attacks in the primaries. romney had no trouble with character assassination when it was against conservatives. whats wrong now?

Off topic I know, but why does your screenname say GOP if you're supporting Obama?

She's smart. All by herself, she wrote a book called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

I enjoyed Joe McGinniss' book, 'The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin'...

She said the Romney campaign can't hold back and has to take the gloves off against Obama. Palin is right in that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg with respect to the nastiness the Obama campaign is about to throw out there. I read this morning where Obama has spent $100 million on campaign attack ads againt Romney.

Palin: Romney campaign 'can't hold back' and 'has to take the gloves off' against Obama - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

Obama's a lying scumbag

End of story

"Mitt Romney And His Campaign People Don't Even Know What's Coming" http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...t-hold-back-and-has-take-gloves-against-obama

Selectively edited Title??

PALIN: I'm glad that he is forcefully calling for an apology. But Mitt Romney and his campaign people perhaps don't even know what's coming, what will be hitting him. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Republicans love "apologies":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CD8MvlPAMQ]Republicans Block Investigation Into Gulf Oil Spill - YouTube[/ame]

I would love USMB Republicans to explain why the investigation
into the BP oil spill was "blocked" by Republicans.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mitt Romney And His Campaign People Don't Even Know What's Coming" http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-th...t-hold-back-and-has-take-gloves-against-obama

PALIN: I'm glad that he is forcefully calling for an apology. But Mitt Romney and his campaign people perhaps don't even know what's coming, what will be hitting him. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CD8MvlPAMQ]Republicans Block Investigation Into Gulf Oil Spill - YouTube[/ame]

I would love for YOU to stay on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv0siXm2cpc]Rep. Joe Barton Apologizes To BP For $20 Billion Claims Fund - YouTube[/ame]

I would love for YOU to stay on topic.

I thought the topic was forcing an "apology"?

Obama's a lying scumbag

End of story

this is how you know this board leans to the right. cons not showing any restraint at all, like the above post. Its scary what conservative people like this will do if/when the President is reelected.

Restraint like the Democrats showed in going after Sarah Palin's Family. Got it.:lol::lol::lol:

Republicans still go after Obama's family. And he doesn't even try to throw them out into the limelight the way Sarah did hers.

Bullshit. One thing we do know is domestic terrorist Bill Ayers created a fictional life story of Obama in 'Dreams of my Father' filled with composite girlfriends and falsehoods when he wrote it.

this is how you know this board leans to the right. cons not showing any restraint at all, like the above post. Its scary what conservative people like this will do if/when the President is reelected.

Restraint like the Democrats showed in going after Sarah Palin's Family. Got it.:lol::lol::lol:

Republicans still go after Obama's family. And he doesn't even try to throw them out into the limelight the way Sarah did hers.

(LOL! Nice work Deany! The Koch Brother are going to be hysterical over that! You're the best investment they ever made. Sure something have made more money for them, but paying you to post here to make Liberals look like complete fucking retards gave them infinite returns!

I won't tell the other posters about your deal with Koch...lol..our secret)

Bullshit. One thing we do know is domestic terrorist Bill Ayers created a fictional life story of Obama in 'Dreams of my Father' filled with composite girlfriends and falsehoods when he wrote it.

link? NOT from drudge, breitbart.tv, or Fox thankyu very much.

I enjoyed Joe McGinniss' book, 'The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin'...

Even the liberalk media mocked him for telling lies in the book.

Forum List

Back