Gov Sarah Palin: "Mitt Romney And His Campaign People Don't Even Know What's Coming"

So? Frankly, Sarah is whining she couldn't take the heat....

if Romney can't take the heat, he should stay out of the kitchen.

We just had one wingnut who threatened to shoot Obama's wife. Scary because he was on the detail assigned to protect her....

Palin's entire family has taken the heat, all that bastards like you could throw at her and her children and she is still fresh as a spring morning. You retards couldn't stand the fact that you couldn't hurt Palin so you tried attacking her children which also got you nowhere. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are not even a man, your a wannabe thug. Joe, you are a joke.

Guy, the only thing that people did to Palin that was bad was pointing out she was stupid, corrupt and kind of white trash.

McCain - who again, I voted for in 2008- completely screwed the pouch with this one.
Palin wasn't corrupt. All the bogus ethics suits filed by liberal democrats against her were dismissed as frivilous. All her 24 thousand plus emails that were sifted through proved no corruption but instead a dedicated governor. Also she certainly wasn't stupid because she with limited funds went up against the two most powerful gubernatorial candidates (Governor Tony Knowles, Former Governor Frank Murkowski) in Alaska, debated them three different times on issues ranging from energy, fiscal reform, taxation, education, logging industry and the seafood industry. She beat them both becoming the 14th governor in U.S. history to unseat a incumbent Governor. President Clinton went on national tv two weeks prior to the 2010 mid term election day saying: "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me" when Palin was campaigning with her endorsements against Obama's policies. He was right as the election results proved it. It was McCain who stupidly suspended his campaign (at the protest of Palin and campaign advisors) to go to Washington and handle the bailouts and Obama saw to it when McCain did that to label him as part of the problem. It was a huge blunder by McCain and the liberal MSM didn't help either.

Last edited:
looks like romney is being paid back 10 fold for his attacks in the primaries. romney had no trouble with character assassination when it was against conservatives. whats wrong now?

Off topic I know, but why does your screenname say GOP if you're supporting Obama?

Obama got 10% of the Republican vote in 2008 and he'll probably bet about 15% this time. Which is what you get when you nominate a Weird Mormon Robot when everyone told you it was a horrible idea.

Businessweek Mormon Cover Stirs Controversy (PHOTO)

Palin's entire family has taken the heat, all that bastards like you could throw at her and her children and she is still fresh as a spring morning. You retards couldn't stand the fact that you couldn't hurt Palin so you tried attacking her children which also got you nowhere. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are not even a man, your a wannabe thug. Joe, you are a joke.

Guy, the only thing that people did to Palin that was bad was pointing out she was stupid, corrupt and kind of white trash.

McCain - who again, I voted for in 2008- completely screwed the pouch with this one.

now what if someone on this board used the term "black trash" huh?

On THIS board, the word the racist pigs use is "******" (or in one sig, "niggar" or "niggah"). That's because there's a lot of white trash on this board.

(... if the shoe fits ...)

:eusa_hand:

(P.S. With all due apologies to PIGS!)

Well, that's not a term that actually means anything.

Mostly white folks use that term to describe, well, you know, people who let the son of the local Meth Dealer do sleepovers and knock up their teenage daughter.

Off topic I know, but why does your screenname say GOP if you're supporting Obama?

Obama got 10% of the Republican vote in 2008 and he'll probably bet about 15% this time. Which is what you get when you nominate a Weird Mormon Robot when everyone told you it was a horrible idea.

Actually, you should read the accompanying article, it's quite good and frankly, should make us all worry about how the LDS have their tentacles into everything.

Actually, you should read the accompanying article, it's quite good and frankly, should make us all worry about how the LDS have their tentacles into everything.

I did, and it's scary as hell.

How many business owners have you ever heard of or met in your life that apologizes to people they fire?

Oh, most of them do when they actually do it. Usually proceeded by bullshit statement about how the economy sucks and we hate to let people go...

Which is what happens when you gut the labor movement and let them get away with this shit.

Mostly white folks use that term to describe, well, you know, people who let the son of the local Meth Dealer do sleepovers and knock up their teenage daughter.

then you won't object if we use the word black trash and apply it to obama?

I won't... you'll look silly doing it and the admins will probably ban you.

But I absolutely promise not to object if you start using it. Feel free.

yeah. That would be shocking coming from the resident "european merkin" Willow. :rolleyes: :lol:

Last edited:

why? black trash white trash what's the difference?

6a00d8341cc90353ef011571c259fc970b-pi

Oh, you is SO bad.

There is absolutely no place for FACTS on this board and you know it.

willow, YOU are the trash.

Obama is the president of the United States.

When bush was prez, he had my respect because I love and respect my country.

You're the worst kind of scum, you never say anything of value and you make a very good case for retroactive birth control.

Nobody actually ever says "black trash".

White Trash is an established term and it applies to a certain group of people.

Idiomatic English... learn it, love it.

Palin wasn't corrupt. All the bogus ethics suits filed by liberal democrats against her were dismissed as frivilous. All her 24 thousand plus emails that were sifted through proved no corruption but instead a dedicated governor. Also she certainly wasn't stupid because she with limited funds went up against the two most powerful gubernatorial candidates (Governor Tony Knowles, Former Governor Frank Murkowski) in Alaska, debated them three different times on issues ranging from energy, fiscal reform, taxation, education, logging industry and the seafood industry. She beat them both becoming the 14th governor in U.S. history to unseat a incumbent Governor. President Clinton went on national tv two weeks prior to the 2010 mid term election day saying: "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me" when Palin was campaigning with her endorsements against Obama's policies. He was right as the election results proved it. It was McCain who stupidly suspended his campaign (at the protest of Palin and campaign advisors) to go to Washington and handle the bailouts and Obama saw to it when McCain did that to label him as part of the problem. It was a huge blunder by McCain and the liberal MSM didn't help either.

You can go on all day trying to put this woman on a pedastal, but she tried to use her office to settle a personal family fued. And when the people who knew what they were doing told her she couldn't do that, she fired them.

So corrupt AND stupid. And probably the kind of thing no one would notice in a backwater like Alaska, but you shine the big light on it, and it looks kind of silly.

She said the Romney campaign can't hold back and has to take the gloves off against Obama. Palin is right in that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg with respect to the nastiness the Obama campaign is about to throw out there. I read this morning where Obama has spent $100 million on campaign attack ads againt Romney.

Palin: Romney campaign 'can't hold back' and 'has to take the gloves off' against Obama - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

looks like romney is being paid back 10 fold for his attacks in the primaries. romney had no trouble with character assassination when it was against conservatives. whats wrong now?

:lol: Bitter much Sarah? Mitt won the nomination process. Get over it, he is by far the best candidate to take on Obama.

This does't meant much coming from $arah but not because she's a fux hack. She's whining here and that seems to be her biggest strength but fact is, McCain didn't vet her, didn't realize how ill equipped she was/is to deal with the real world.

OTOH, Mittens is a professional candidate. He's been running for prez for what? 8 years? That also means he's a professional loser. Like $arah, he's a whiner, saying he should get an apology from his opponent.

I wonder ... did he ever apologize to the companies he trashed, the people he fired?

Rs - Just quit whining. Grow up. Its only July and you have a long way to go before that loser's speech in November.

How many business owners have you ever heard of or met in your life that apologizes to people they fire?

He didn't own the businesses that he ruined but I'm a business owner and it just about kills me to fire someone.

Mittens never gave it a second thought and anyone who defends his indefensible VULTURE capitalism is lying, not thinking, stupid, has never been fired, has never fired anyone, has no friggin clue what they're talking about - - any or all of the above.

Sheesh.

What a VILE thing to say.

You rw's will say just about anything to defend this lying jerk.

If you are a business owner (and I seriously doubt that you are) then you should agree with Romney that being able to fire someone is a good thing. It does not mean you enjoy firing people... it means that, from a business perspective, having the ability to fire people is necessary.

Twit.

Forum List

Back