Gov. Rick Perry is Obama's Worst Nightmare

I watched the video and nowhere did he call for Texas to secede.

Try again moron!

More then 600,000 Americans died in the civil war. Governor Rick Perry..and all the Texan pieces of shit calling for secession is about as traitorous and treasonous as you can get.

I watched the tape. Perry doesn't call for secession.

And for the record, the American Colonies seceded from England.

Those traitors founded our country and wrote the Constitution.

oops.....

I don't think that standing up for your country is too much to expect of one of our Governors. The implied threat is there. Any real American would be offended at the very mention of their state seceding and tell any nut jobs in his state that they are dead wrong in wanting secession

Do you ever get tired of being a broken record?

Perry choosing to suck up to secessionist rather than stand up for his country reveals a lot about his character
Dumbass. He is. He and the Government of Texas have gotten outta the way of the people and business...in fact they are promoting LIBERTY...while you site there smugly applauding the DC government that has erected WALLS to business.

Stick it up yer ass sewerboy. Florida isn't that far behind Tejas...

The option for borrowing for transportation projects was not available before Perry gain the office...that voter approved change accounts for the vast majority of the debt added under Perry.

Who signed off those bills?

Unfortunately, you are a typical Republican who cannot accept responsibility. Instead, you blame everyone else.

Typical partisan hack, only interested in scoring political points, never interested in the truth.

The the voters of the state of Texas ammended the State Constitution to change how transportation projects were financed.

That change accounted for $11.8 billion of the $16 billion of added debt.

Now, you can make the argument that bonds aren't the way to pay for roads, but it is a model used by many of state and local governments to pay for construction projects.

Typical partisan hack, only interested in scoring political points, never interested in the truth.

I am not loyal to any party, but nice try. And as for the truth...

The the voters of the state of Texas ammended the State Constitution to change how transportation projects were financed.

From your own source: Perry is one of four members on the Bond Review Board, which ultimately approves most state debt transactions. And over the years, we found, he was a leading advocate for expanding state debts to pay for transportation projects and to combat cancer.

Given the evidence, do you really believe that Perry voted against this measure?

FIRST U say:
"Unfortunately, you are a typical Republican who cannot accept responsibility"

Then U contradict yourself with:

[

?

U unabashadly bash the Republicans, then claim no loyalty to any party.

As for seccession, anyone who automatically claims it makes you a traitor, has their head up their ass. If Ca, were more conservative, I would support seccesion. In fact, I would support seccesion for San Diego County by itself.
And if you want to call me a traitor, you are full of crap. I support the COTUS fully, but unfortunately, the traitorous politicians and ACLU and libs mostly, don't abide by it at all. Due to hack partisan activist judges, we no longer work under the Constitution.
As far as I can tell, it really started around 1913 when they illegally passed the FEDERAL income tax law, which I'm positive that Washington, Jefferson and most other FF's would have regurgitated at the thought.

We know this for a FACT because when they first wrote the COTUS, they erred on the side of giving too little power to the feds. Since it wasn't working out very well, many reluctantly agreed to give the Feds more power, but not without a guarantee in the COTUS itself, that would limit the Feds power over the states.

Last edited:

From your own source: Perry is one of four members on the Bond Review Board, which ultimately approves most state debt transactions. And over the years, we found, he was a leading advocate for expanding state debts to pay for transportation projects and to combat cancer.

Given the evidence, do you really believe that Perry voted against this measure?

The VOTERS decide all state transportation bond issues in Texas...
State bonds

"General obligation bonds are a means of using the state's credit to borrow money for a particular purpose . The state pledges its "full faith and credit" as a guarantee that the bond principal and interest will be repaid. Repayment of the bonds has first claim on revenue deposited in the State Treasury. Ar t . 3, sec . 49 of the Texas Constitution prohibits the creation of state debt, with a few minor except ions . In order for the state to use its credit to issue state general-obligation bonds, an amendment to the Constitution specifically authorizing issuance of those bonds must be approved."[1]

The VOTERS decide all state transportation bond issues in Texas...
State bonds

"General obligation bonds are a means of using the state's credit to borrow money for a particular purpose . The state pledges its "full faith and credit" as a guarantee that the bond principal and interest will be repaid. Repayment of the bonds has first claim on revenue deposited in the State Treasury. Ar t . 3, sec . 49 of the Texas Constitution prohibits the creation of state debt, with a few minor except ions . In order for the state to use its credit to issue state general-obligation bonds, an amendment to the Constitution specifically authorizing issuance of those bonds must be approved."[1]
The sadf part is that even after all of this in the very next Perry thread some lefty (the same lefties actually) will start trotting out the secessionist and deficit monger card again. Like this conversation never happened.

You need to do yours. You would think that transportation would not need to borrow money since Rick Perry said transportation wouldent need any money after Dick Parry sold all the toll roads. Do your home work you kool aid slurping jones town fuck tard.

Forum List

Back