Gov. Perry didn't show up for secessionist rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes those lunatics think we'll try to stop them :lol:

I'm sick of hearing them threaten to secede. Just leave already!!

Shit, I'll help them pack.

You don't even know who "they" are. You going to help every secessionist in the US pack? Oh, and in case you missed it, they don't need to pack. They aren't planning on going anywhere.

Y'all sensationalist, hate-and-fearmongering drama queens got nerve calling ANYONE "lunatics.":cuckoo:

I think these people might be the "they".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubzG1CFi8cs]YouTube - "Sovereignty or Secession" Rally in Austin, Texas[/ame]

This guy is the guy in a cowboy hat.
Secessionist -- no, not Perry -- is getting more and more Republican votes | Bud Kennedy | Star-Telegram.com

lol

I've been listening to them whine and threaten to leave this country long enough. They just need to get on with it. Leave. Go. Vamoose.

So yeah, if it will get them off their asses and out the door, I'll help 'em pack.

Buncha fair-weather "patriots". And for the record, I felt the same way about those idiots who whined about leaving when Bush was (re)elected. Piss on 'em if they don't want to be part of this country.

Again, who is "they"? Name some fucking names and quote some fucking quotes or get back in your corner. There is no "they."

I listened to you leftist asshats whine your ass off about leaving -- not seceding -- for 8 years. And YOU are still here so STFU. This isn't your country. The US COnstitution does NOT support leftism in any waty, shape nor form.

get it, dumbaass? Or do I need to use a red fucking brick?
in emmas defense, she wasnt one of them

Neither was I.

Nor have I seen a lot of "leftist asshats" claiming it's "our country", either. It's rightie asshats that tend to do that.

Edited to add: "our country" meaning to the exclusion of those who disagree with us.

Last edited:
Again, who is "they"? Name some fucking names and quote some fucking quotes or get back in your corner. There is no "they."

I listened to you leftist asshats whine your ass off about leaving -- not seceding -- for 8 years. And YOU are still here so STFU. This isn't your country. The US COnstitution does NOT support leftism in any waty, shape nor form.

get it, dumbaass? Or do I need to use a red fucking brick?
in emmas defense, she wasnt one of them

Neither was I.

Nor have I seen a lot of "leftist asshats" claiming it's "our country", either. It's rightie asshats that tend to do that.

Edited to add: "our country" meaning to the exclusion of those who disagree with us.
I even seem to remember a recent candidate for VP using that terminology. :eusa_whistle:

did i forget to say the military's on our side????

What makes you so sure?

im V........E...................T with connections and contacts in the military. did you know 2 more refused to serve under this Muslim?????

Your a vet with connections? Everyone run and hide, he has connections. Its like saying...."i heard this"....who cares about your "connections". do you honestly think someone would give up a career because you as a Vet want something done illegally? Are you serous?

I am a vet as well and would never ask a serving friend of mine to put his career in jeopardy.

I had a little respect for you because of your screen name but when you come with...I am a vet with connections...you look like a joke.

I think you still got some shrapnel in your skull from the Mekong Delta.......

that's your biggest problem. thinking. IQ test. how many branch's are in the US military ????

I think from looking at your personal photo there you suffer from PTSD. right????

What makes you so sure?

im V........E...................T with connections and contacts in the military. did you know 2 more refused to serve under this Muslim?????

Your a vet with connections? Everyone run and hide, he has connections. Its like saying...."i heard this"....who cares about your "connections". do you honestly think someone would give up a career because you as a Vet want something done illegally? Are you serous?

I am a vet as well and would never ask a serving friend of mine to put his career in jeopardy.

I had a little respect for you because of your screen name but when you come with...I am a vet with connections...you look like a joke.

you never served a min. a complete fake. the military would never waste its time on a cheese dick like you. well wait. they do need toliet stool lickers :lol: PTSD is closer to the the truth. . raise your "left" hand civilian. :lol::lol:

yes you would. just to save your own ass

you never served a min. a complete fake. the military would never waste its time on a cheese dick like you. well wait. they do need toliet stool lickers :lol: PTSD is closer to the the truth. . raise your "left" hand civilian. :lol::lol:

I see projections on your part...:eusa_whistle:

I never did and never would put a buddy in jeopardy sir.

Oh and as far as me not serving.. I got my dd214 in 2004.

84-88 AIMD south weymouth
88-92 VF-301 (Hngr 5 Miramar...)
92-94 VAW-88 (they shut down Miramar for the marines...grrrr)
94-98 NAR North Island
98-02 VR-57 (C-9's baby)
02-04 HC-85

FLY NAVY!

Comment?

Last edited:

94-98 NAR North Island
98-02 VR-57 (C-9's baby)
02-04 HC-85

FLY NAVY!

Comment?

FLY NAVY!

Check your PMs shipmate.

94-98 NAR North Island
98-02 VR-57 (C-9's baby)
02-04 HC-85

FLY NAVY!

Comment?

I got my dd214 in 2004

wanna an atta boy pin. got mine in 70

Comment?

94-98 NAR North Island
98-02 VR-57 (C-9's baby)
02-04 HC-85

great copy and paste. im convinced. you never served.

94-98 NAR North Island
98-02 VR-57 (C-9's baby)
02-04 HC-85

FLY NAVY!

Comment?

I got my dd214 in 2004

wanna an atta boy pin. got mine in 70

Comment?

94-98 NAR North Island
98-02 VR-57 (C-9's baby)
02-04 HC-85

great copy and paste. im convinced. you never served.

Too funny, we just PM'd each other and found out he served with my wife. But, that's ok....I can understand someone like you not being able to handle the truth.

that's your biggest problem. thinking. IQ test. how many branch's are in the US military ????

I think from looking at your personal photo there you suffer from PTSD. right????

1) Who gives a fuck
2) My personal photo? You don't know who the Coultergiest is ya Nimrod?

I don't give a fuck either. that's not her. that's you

Then why ask me how many branches there are in the US military ya ijit..

Ok, that's me...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back