Gov. Perry didn't show up for secessionist rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes beyond the NJ legislature. It permiates all levels of NJ government from school boards to the Governors mansion

communistusaflagmid.jpg

New Texas flag...It suits them much better than the old "Lone Star"

Obamarama.gif

Obamarama.gif
[/QUOTE]

Look everyone.....Obama is the DEVIL!

Not only that, but he hates America, is a muslim, hates whites, wasn't born in this country and are you ready for this?????.............He reads a teleprompter!!

But in spite of all this he was elected by a 2:1 margin over the best the republicans had to offer

Not only that, but he hates America, is a muslim, hates whites, wasn't born in this country and are you ready for this?????.............He reads a teleprompter!!

But in spite of all this he was elected by a 2:1 margin over the best the republicans had to offer[/QUOTE]

you admit it. thanks. even faggots from NJ know.

But in spite of all this he was elected by a 2:1 margin over the best the republicans had to offer[/QUOTE]

You mentioned muslim, but he is also a christian...he is a muschristlim?

But in spite of all this he was elected by a 2:1 margin over the best the republicans had to offer

you admit it. thanks. even faggots from NJ know.[/QUOTE]

Yes...you read it here first
Obama is , in fact, the Devil
But America still prefered him by a 2:1 margin over the best the republicans could offer

I hope they do leave because other states will follow. Texas is ideal for forming and arming a civil war against this illegal gov. let the streets of DC run red with blood !!!!

I hope they do leave because other states will follow. Texas is ideal for forming and arming a civil war against this illegal gov. let the streets of DC run red with blood !!!!

Even better, why not all the states leave the Union! Have no country at all!

even dems can read the writing on the wall. they'll take off like jack rabbits. I gotta a lotta friends in Texas i need to talk with

Drama Queen

Oh, the jails you'll go.

did i forget to say the military's on our side????

Oh really?

Which military is that?
The ones who swore an oath to uphold the constitution? You and your redneck buddies would be revealed as the little girls you are.

Drama Queen

we'll save a few rounds for you

Hey, didn't someone call you out earlier because you didn't know about something from the Vietnam Era?

Man, I'll bet you'd be the first to shit all over yourself if the revolution you're calling for actually happens.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back