Gov. Perry didn't show up for secessionist rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
did i forget to say the military's on our side????

What makes you so sure?

im V........E...................T with connections and contacts in the military. did you know 2 more refused to serve under this Muslim?????

You're so fulla shit.

bd_laughatem.gif

namvet and his drinking buddies would pee their pants at the first sign of armed troops.

What makes those lunatics think we'll try to stop them :lol:

I'm sick of hearing them threaten to secede. Just leave already!!

Shit, I'll help them pack.

You don't even know who "they" are. You going to help every secessionist in the US pack? Oh, and in case you missed it, they don't need to pack. They aren't planning on going anywhere.

Y'all sensationalist, hate-and-fearmongering drama queens got nerve calling ANYONE "lunatics.":cuckoo:

lol

I've been listening to them whine and threaten to leave this country long enough. They just need to get on with it. Leave. Go. Vamoose.

So yeah, if it will get them off their asses and out the door, I'll help 'em pack.

Buncha fair-weather "patriots". And for the record, I felt the same way about those idiots who whined about leaving when Bush was (re)elected. Piss on 'em if they don't want to be part of this country.

Again, who is "they"? Name some fucking names and quote some fucking quotes or get back in your corner. There is no "they."

I listened to you leftist asshats whine your ass off about leaving -- not seceding -- for 8 years. And YOU are still here so STFU. This isn't your country. The US COnstitution does NOT support leftism in any waty, shape nor form.

get it, dumbaass? Or do I need to use a red fucking brick?

You don't even know who "they" are. You going to help every secessionist in the US pack? Oh, and in case you missed it, they don't need to pack. They aren't planning on going anywhere.

Y'all sensationalist, hate-and-fearmongering drama queens got nerve calling ANYONE "lunatics.":cuckoo:

lol

I've been listening to them whine and threaten to leave this country long enough. They just need to get on with it. Leave. Go. Vamoose.

So yeah, if it will get them off their asses and out the door, I'll help 'em pack.

Buncha fair-weather "patriots". And for the record, I felt the same way about those idiots who whined about leaving when Bush was (re)elected. Piss on 'em if they don't want to be part of this country.

Again, who is "they"? Name some fucking names and quote some fucking quotes or get back in your corner. There is no "they."

I listened to you leftist asshats whine your ass off about leaving -- not seceding -- for 8 years. And YOU are still here so STFU. This isn't your country. The US COnstitution does NOT support leftism in any waty, shape nor form.

in emmas defense, she wasnt one of them

lol

I've only trucked through Texas a few times since I took basic at Lackland. Maybe it's time for me come on down and check it out again. I would LOVE to see Lackland again. Hell after my parents are gone, I'm the fuck otta Wisconsin. I have no particular love for this fuckin' state. Too many mealy mouthed, cow tippin', liberal ass holes up here, and it's COLD.

lol

Why are you still here?

lol

LOL

I never said I was leaving. In fact, I do believe I said I felt the same way about those on the left who threatened to go.

"They" as in those I've read and watched bitch and complain and threaten to leave/secede. Screw 'em. If they want to act like 2 year olds because they didn't get their way and leave the sandbox, more power to them. We don't need their type anyway. Good riddance.

This isn't your country.

Of course it is. If that is how you truly feel, then with all due respect, fuck you. I'm not going anywhere :)

lol

I've only trucked through Texas a few times since I took basic at Lackland. Maybe it's time for me come on down and check it out again. I would LOVE to see Lackland again. Hell after my parents are gone, I'm the fuck otta Wisconsin. I have no particular love for this fuckin' state. Too many mealy mouthed, cow tippin', liberal ass holes up here, and it's COLD.
lol

My brother did his there too, and was then based on the UP of Michigan. He 'bout turned into a popcicle :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back