Gov. Perry didn't show up for secessionist rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, if you don't want Texas, can we have it?

We need something between us and New Zealand, there's a gap and the wind just whistles through there......

:eusa_whistle:

Can you pick it up or do we have to deliver it?

What makes those lunatics think we'll try to stop them :lol:

I'm sick of hearing them threaten to secede. Just leave already!!

Shit, I'll help them pack.

Please start with my closet ! :lol:

:rofl:

Mine is a wreck. I bought those hangers they advertise on TV that are supposed to make your closet look all nice and neat.

Pffft. Now I have clothes draggin' the floor.

I don't want you to secede tho'. You're too cool to leave LOL

Those things suck. I tried them several years ago. The item has been added to a draft of my book titled "My First Veg-O-Matic: Adventures in Impulse Buying."

Texans on the lunatic fringe are angry that their governor didn't show up. At least two candidates for his job are determined to secede. One, in a cowboy hat, shouted about how he hated the US flag that flies above the Texas flag, as well as the US Government. A woman candidate says that she knows blood must be shed for Texas to become an independent nation.

learn how to use the internet. this makes you look foolish

Gov. Rick Perry: Texas May Secede? [URL="http://catherinemacivor.com/2009/04/15/gov-rick-perry-texas-may-secede/"]link[/URL]

Please start with my closet ! :lol:

:rofl:

Mine is a wreck. I bought those hangers they advertise on TV that are supposed to make your closet look all nice and neat.

Pffft. Now I have clothes draggin' the floor.

I don't want you to secede tho'. You're too cool to leave LOL
lol no different than the morons in Vermont a few years ago that wanted to

That was begun by flatlanders who moved to Vermont escaping from big city highrise living to clean air and mountains. Then once they got there, they started demanding better roads, sewer upgrades, more extracurricular school activities, cultural centers, etc., to the point local taxes had to be raised. So typical of the no-tax mindset who want all their 'stuff' but don't want to pay for it.

What Texas has given the country
1. George Bush
2. LBJ
3. They killed Kennedy
4. Stupid chainsaw movies
5. "Tex" Watson
6. The Waco massacre
7. Anna Nichole Smith
8. John Hinkley
9. David Koresh
10. Mark David Chapman

Lets have a vote and send Texas packing. Maybe Mexico will take them back

That's an awfully short list. Add two recent gems: Tom DeLay and Dick Armey (now leading the Freedom Works campaign of organized disruptions of congressional town hall meetings. Lovely folks.

If Texas secedes can we still recruit their youth for our professional sports teams? 'Cause if we can't that would suck.

Texans on the lunatic fringe are angry that their governor didn't show up. At least two candidates for his job are determined to secede. One, in a cowboy hat, shouted about how he hated the US flag that flies above the Texas flag, as well as the US Government. A woman candidate says that she knows blood must be shed for Texas to become an independent nation.

Gov. Rick Perry: Texas May Secede? [URL="http://catherinemacivor.com/2009/04/15/gov-rick-perry-texas-may-secede/"]link[/URL]

No sir, this makes YOU look foolish, since you clearly have no idea what we've been talking about. Your link was from April. This story is from last weekend.

No sir, this makes YOU look foolish, since you clearly have no idea what we've been talking about. Your link was from April. This story is from last weekend.

nobody has a clue what your talking about.

Do I really need to break it down to you?

This thread is about a recent secession rally in Texas, that the Governor didn't show up to. You posted a link about an ancient story from the Tea Parties about Rick Perry supporting Texas soveriegnty. So, maybe you can explain your post a little better?

This thread is about a recent secession rally in Texas, that the Governor didn't show up to. You posted a link about an ancient story from the Tea Parties about Rick Perry supporting Texas soveriegnty. So, maybe you can explain your post a little better?

3 mons is not ancient. Perry still supports it. next ????

3 mons is not ancient. Perry still supports it. next ????

Did he show up to the rally last weekend?
No.

Were the crazy secessionists upset about it?
Yes.

Was anything in the post you were responding to not true?
No.

Are you going to continue down this failed thought, because you can't admit to being clueless?
Probably.

Texans prove to the rest of the country that they are not true loyal Americans

Starting with their Governor

There would be a human stampede heading to Texas the likes of which the world hasn't seen since the Vietnam boat people. What no balls, let em go, see how they do free of the government yoke liberals are slave too. No sweat right? Talk is cheap, let em go. See who's right.

Liberals have become extremely conservative about protecting and maintaining extremely poor government, the rich social elitists running it, and continuation of corporate payoffs and corruption.

Who are the real progressives, it looks like the "right wing terrorists".

There would be a human stampede heading to Texas the likes of which the world hasn't seen since the Vietnam boat people. What no balls, let em go, see how they do free of the government yoke liberals are slave too. No sweat right? Talk is cheap, let em go. See who's right.

I'm down, let's see what happens.

Real Americans are going to miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back