Gov jerry brown tells illegals "You're all welcome in california"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Gov. Jerry Brown to Mexican Illegals You re All Welcome in California

26 Aug 2014,

According to the Los Angeles Times, while introducing Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, who said America is "the other Mexico," Brown "spoke about the interwoven histories of Mexico and California." He "nodded to the immigrants in the room, saying it didn't matter if they had permission to be in the United States."

"You're all welcome in California," Brown reportedly said.

Brown has made California a sanctuary state by signing the Trust Act, giving driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. He has also expanded financial aid to illegal immigrants by signing the California DREAM Act. Peña Nieto reportedly "thanked state officials for embracing foreigners, citing measures that extend state benefits to immigrants."

Everyone knows that people who enter the USA illegally have an otherwise healthy respect for the rule of law

• Banned
Brownie is committing a federal felony by encouraging illegals to come and live here. Title 8 section 1324 of the US code.

What the hell does giving them DL harm? I'd be fine with them driving legally. Hey that means auto insurance as well fools.

HAHAHA. You think illegal invaders of america are gonna buy auto insurance? HAHAHA

If they don't , then don't let them drive.

By the way , wanna bet that there are more uninsured Americans driving around today than their are illegal aliens?

Breitbart?

Stop wasting our time.

Story is bullshit.

Quote is either out of context or not true.

NEXT.

Illegals do not want to get DL cuz it puts them in the system. They all drive with no liscense no registration and no insurance.

And here in California cars that were not insured or registered were impounded but because ALL the perps were illegals they changed the law under the guise that it was infringing upon their civil liberties.

What the hell does giving them DL harm? I'd be fine with them driving legally. Hey that means auto insurance as well fools.

HAHAHA. You think illegal invaders of america are gonna buy auto insurance? HAHAHA

By the way , wanna bet that there are more uninsured Americans driving around today than their are illegal aliens?

Breitbart?

Stop wasting our time.

Story is bullshit.

Quote is either out of context or not true.

NEXT.

Did they tamper with the video of Brown saying exactly that?
Watch the Vid and decide for yourself, unless of course you think that is a Jerry Brown impersonator!

Illegals do not want to get DL cuz it puts them in the system. They all drive with no liscense no registration and no insurance.

And here in California cars that were not insured or registered were impounded but because ALL the perps were illegals they changed the law under the guise that it was infringing upon their civil liberties.

Where I live they impound your vehicle if you're stopped and don't have a DL or insurance on the vehicle. That's just good law whether illegals are driving or not.

Where I live they impound your vehicle if you're stopped and don't have a DL or insurance on the vehicle. That's just good law whether illegals are driving or not.

Tell that to california...

He said this is the other mexico. He might be right. Is it treason for an American to be disloyal to mexico? I don't care at all about mexico. If mexico is invaded by China is it any of my business? If San Francisco in the other mexico is bombed by Russia should I care? These are in no respects my countrymen. I don't owe them crap nor do I owe the other mexico crap. Thanks for making me feel good about my decision.

Gov. Jerry Brown to Mexican Illegals You re All Welcome in California

26 Aug 2014,

According to the Los Angeles Times, while introducing Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, who said America is "the other Mexico," Brown "spoke about the interwoven histories of Mexico and California." He "nodded to the immigrants in the room, saying it didn't matter if they had permission to be in the United States."

"You're all welcome in California," Brown reportedly said.

Brown has made California a sanctuary state by signing the Trust Act, giving driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. He has also expanded financial aid to illegal immigrants by signing the California DREAM Act. Peña Nieto reportedly "thanked state officials for embracing foreigners, citing measures that extend state benefits to immigrants."

It's been that way in Kalifornia since the 40s. My only complaint is that they don't STAY in Kalifornia. They get tired of picking cotton and onions and head for the other 49 states to take everyone else's jobs from them. Frankly, I believe that we should all just take over Mexico - let them have America and when they completely destroy America and turn into a 3rd world country - they'll come back to Mexico (like the good parasites they are) and then we can get our country back.... ;)

Governor of the nation's largest state supporting massive lawbreaking.

Wow.

The decay continues.

So does obozo. All democrats do and a lot of repubs also support the criminal invaders!!! Nuke DC.

That's obviously bad law by liberal standards. It creates disparate impact and therefore is a racist law. We can't let racist laws be enforced.

That's obviously bad law by liberal standards. It creates disparate impact and therefore is a racist law. We can't let racist laws be enforced.

Welfare has disparate impact as do affirmative action programs. They must be eliminated.

Forum List

Back