California wants to give illegals Unemployment...

I could be mistaken but i seem to remember the bible mentioning people who profess to be christians but are not.
New International Version
They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good. Titus 1:16

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christians themselves. Who wants to be a Christian anyway? Christians are the most terrifying people of all religions.

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christians themselves. Who wants to be a Christian anyway? Christians are the most terrifying people of all religions.

butthurt doll.jpg

Nothing more terrifying than atheists.
Atheists did not kill 6 million Jews and 5 million others. Hitler was a devout Christian.
More than 300 priests were found to have abused children, at least 1,000 of them, over the course of seven decades. Not Atheist.
For the majority of the early modern period, most Christian churches—both Catholic and Protestant—supported slavery and benefited from the institution. Not Atheists.
White Christian nationalists
today are with the Ku Klux Klan of 100 years ago.
Crusades were waged by Christians against Muslims, Jews and fellow Christians.
Nearly 90% of those convicted of wider child abuse offences and on the sex offenders register are white men.
"They're almost all white males between the ages of 25 and 45.".
"And you know, there are pedophiles in the Mormon Church, just like there are in the Catholic Church and any church," Young stated.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7892399/

Immigrants contributed more than $330.7 billion in federal income taxes in 2019, and over $492 billion dollars in total taxes.
I have absolutely no issue with immigrants, I have a huge issue with illegal immigrants. We have millions and millions over the last couple hundred years come to our country legally and reap the benefits, why can't the illegal immigrants do it the right way and enter legally?

Forum List

Back