Gov Jan Brewer 'I've Been Robbed!" As Cruz Steal ALL AZ Delegates When Trump Won The Whole State

Pesky crime victims keep complaining to the authorities; why cant they just grow up and accept the world as is?

:D
Still waiting for proof of the so called crime. Perhaps you guys should change your name to Trump lives matter.

They left former governors name off the ballot. And hers wasn't the only one. How obvious can you get?
Who is they?

Arizona R party organizers of the delegate convention. In Louisiana, not one Trump supporting potential delegate was mailed a form.

Trump's team is set up for decertifying delegates over bullshit like this.
A link and some evidence to back up all these claims would be nice.

I put up a thread about it.

Decertifying delegates is the new target for Trump's people.

Still waiting for proof of the so called crime. Perhaps you guys should change your name to Trump lives matter.

They left former governors name off the ballot. And hers wasn't the only one. How obvious can you get?
Who is they?

Arizona R party organizers of the delegate convention. In Louisiana, not one Trump supporting potential delegate was mailed a form.

Trump's team is set up for decertifying delegates over bullshit like this.
A link and some evidence to back up all these claims would be nice.

I put up a thread about it.

Decertifying delegates is the new target for Trump's people.
All that is doing is repeating the claims made by Trump and his supporters it provides no evidence anyone was actually cheated. As I often have to tell the left allegations are not proof.

How can following the rules to the letter be construed as cheating? You have a weird strange vocabulary when following the rules is cheating, and ignoring the rules is plasying by the rules

Typhoon in a teacup...Arizona delegates are still Trump's on the first ballot...that hasn't changed. What they do on the second ballot if necessary is no different than many other states. Trump has to win on the first ballot; otherwise it's mayhem in Cleveland. :terror:

I don't see how Cruz thinks he can steal nearly every available delegate on a second ballot...
That's probably because, like many Americans, you've bought into the facade created via 'controlled opposition'.

The sad truth is: Cruzifer has played his role over the past 4 years, in pandering to legit teapers on meaningless shit...while rubber-stamping 'the establishment's' agenda when and where it mattered most.

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding, and the collusion between Cruz and John 'Lehman Bros.' Kasich spoke volumes about the true nature of Ted's mythical status as an anti-establishment outsider. :doubt:

Wake up and smell the coffee already!

Typhoon in a teacup...Arizona delegates are still Trump's on the first ballot...that hasn't changed. What they do on the second ballot if necessary is no different than many other states. Trump has to win on the first ballot; otherwise it's mayhem in Cleveland. :terror:

No, it is different precisely because they wont support Trump on the Second Ballot and that is their intention.

Trump won the right to have HIS delegates from that state and Cruz and the La GOP are defrauding their own voters to deny them their voice in the political process.

This whole thing is so fascistic and unAmerican that it just amazes me I ever thought Cruz would make a decent President.

How can following the rules to the letter be construed as cheating? You have a weird strange vocabulary when following the rules is cheating, and ignoring the rules is plasying by the rules

Mistakes will be separated from true shenanigans when the Trump camp challenges delegates to decertify them.

And delegates are getting squishy on Cruz.

“I’m not in the anybody-but-Trump campaign,” said Jim Poolman, a delegate from North Dakota. “I’m in the anybody-but-Hillary campaign.”

Mr. Poolman said he still planned to vote for Mr. Cruz on the first ballot, which he told the campaign he would do. But he said his decision was not set in stone."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/us/politics/ted-cruz-delegate-count.html?_r=1

Cheating by abuse of the rules (exploiting the rules) is the most common way of cheating, dude.

That is why a good judge/referee looks at the intention of the rules as well as the letter of the rules to make decisions.

Examples of this kind of exploit are tournaments that have handicap rules and players deliberately build up their handicap so that when the tournament play comes they get maximum scores.

In online gaming the use of flaws in the terrain model or bugs in the code to defeat your opponent are exploits and thus cheating by the rules.

Lance Armstrong was strictly within the blood doping rules painstakingly. When the bicycling rules changed and his current method of blood doping was made illegal, he would consult his doctor and trainer to find a new way to continue blood doping within the rules. That is why he always insisted he did not break the rules, but he admits now that he was in fact cheating.

It is the same thing with the Cruz fascists who bend the rules to overlook their opponents as they make changes in schedules, fail to notify delegates, avoid informing people of needed meetings, etc. They have done this now in about a half dozen states and Trumps people should have them all tossed and new slates be put in and I think that will likely happen because Trump will have the nomination clinched by then.

Every time Cruz cheats the voters of a state, Trumps numbers go up and Cruzes go down.

And rightfully so.

No, it is different precisely because they wont support Trump on the Second Ballot and that is their intention.

Trump won the right to have HIS delegates from that state and Cruz and the La GOP are defrauding their own voters to deny them their voice in the political process.

This whole thing is so fascistic and unAmerican that it just amazes me I ever thought Cruz would make a decent President.

If you survey most of the states, the primary delegates pick a first ballot candidate and after that are free agents. Now, since most voters have no idea who these delegates are, they are stealth agents for whomever they like personally but I have a hard time believing they'll stick with Cruz since Trump will be so close to 1,237. We're an independent bunch out here and I doubt Creepshow has enough personality to keep them in line, no matter what the Donald's fans are claiming.

If you survey most of the states, the primary delegates pick a first ballot candidate and after that are free agents. Now, since most voters have no idea who these delegates are, they are stealth agents for whomever they like personally but I have a hard time believing they'll stick with Cruz since Trump will be so close to 1,237. We're an independent bunch out here and I doubt Creepshow has enough personality to keep them in line, no matter what the Donald's fans are claiming.
But in the end, Trump has a right to h ave HIS people put on the delegate slates, and when the state party apparatus defrauds the will of their own people to send delegates to actually support a different candidate the winning candidate is defrauded but the people are more so.

The GOP really needs to clean this crap up and the process should start with the Cruz controlled states by giving them incentives to clean up their act and then getting more coersive, such as sponsoring opponents to all the state apparachiks that are fighting to keep the system crooked..

But in the end, Trump has a right to h ave HIS people put on the delegate slates, and when the state party apparatus defrauds the will of their own people to send delegates to actually support a different candidate the winning candidate is defrauded but the people are more so.

The GOP really needs to clean this crap up and the process should start with the Cruz controlled states by giving them incentives to clean up their act and then getting more coersive, such as sponsoring opponents to all the state apparachiks that are fighting to keep the system crooked..

Well, I assume you want the GOP convention to end at some point. If delegates weren't free to change their minds at some point, how would a deadlocked convention ever end?
huh.gif

No. He doesn't have the right to install his minions.

Cruz is the typical politician. Lying, cheating, stealing. He wants to be POTUS and he will steal it if he can. Is that what folks want in the white house? I sure hope not.
Cruz's attempts to steal delegates is too little, too late
The train has left the station and the Republicans are stuck with....Trump

Cruz is the typical politician. Lying, cheating, stealing. He wants to be POTUS and he will steal it if he can. Is that what folks want in the white house? I sure hope not.
Cruz's attempts to steal delegates is too little, too late
The train has left the station and the Republicans are stuck with....Trump

Time will tell. May even know tomorrow.

Forum List

Back