Gov. Dewine proposes massive new gay initiative

FaggotryReckless.jpg

Deplores the condition of the state's highway rest areas, proposes spending millions to make them "chalet style" with flat screen TV's, which will make them more appealing areas for gay travelers going through Ohio to hang out and meet with others of the same Sexual Preferences.

Governor Mike DeWine wants better highway rest areas
The repub governor would be smart to make it all about gays

That way lib democrats will have to vote for it

Deplores the condition of the state's highway rest areas, proposes spending millions to make them "chalet style" with flat screen TV's, which will make them more appealing areas for gay travelers going through Ohio to hang out and meet with others of the same Sexual Preferences.

Your link does not mention homosexuals at all. It talks about making rest areas better for travelers. As one who has traveled extensively for work, and who intends to travel even more after retiring, I think this is a great idea. Having someplace comfortable to stop to stretch my legs, walk the dog and maybe get some info on road conditions or info about the state, is a great idea.

As for any perverts lurking about, they will probably do it less in a well-lit and modern rest area, and more in the old, run down rest areas that many states have.

Those rest areas will be destroyed in no time.

They been there for years ! They are not a Place to go "hangout" . If you have to spend more money just fix the ones that are there already. Just put " No F'ing sign" at the entry point! Imagine what the sign might look like. :no_text11::ssex::auiqs.jpg::no_text11::suck: :no_text11::spank:

Your link does not mention homosexuals at all. It talks about making rest areas better for travelers. As one who has traveled extensively for work, and who intends to travel even more after retiring, I think this is a great idea. Having someplace comfortable to stop to stretch my legs, walk the dog and maybe get some info on road conditions or info about the state, is a great idea.

As for any perverts lurking about, they will probably do it less in a well-lit and modern rest area, and more in the old, run down rest areas that many states have.

It was just wishful thinking of OP so he could have his way with traveler's.

At the risk of alienating the GOP which dominates the House and Senate in Ohio.

At the risk of alienating the GOP which dominates the House and Senate in Ohio.
My comment was tongue-in-cheek

The headline is satire

Vandals will strip those rest areas on day one. It's a toss up between predators using rest areas as traps for the unwary or homeless camps.

Highway rest areas no place to let your guard down

Sometimes truckers will stop at a rest area for some sleep. They have a secured sleeping space.

Well lit rest areas have less vandalism. And everyone who stops has a secure area to catch a nap. I did it in a pickup truck for years. Stop, shut off the truck, lock the doors and catch a little snooze before getting back on the road.

Once the lights are shot out even the most well lit rest area is in darkness.

A flat screen television won't last 30 minutes.

Once the lights are shot out even the most well lit rest area is in darkness.

A flat screen television won't last 30 minutes.

In 20+ years of traveling, I have seen a lot of very nice, well-lit rest areas. Bolt the TV to the wall inside a building and it will be fine.

Forum List

Back