State Attorney's Office Says School Bus Beating 'Does Not Meet Criteria For A Hate Crime'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Five African-American students seen pummeling a 14-year-old white boy on a school bus in a video released last week have been charged with misdemeanor battery.

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office said the State's Attorney's Office "stated that this incident does not meet criteria for a hate crime."

hamilton-no-hate-crime.jpg

(Excerpt) Read more at informationliberation.com ...

What’s the criteria? Victim has to be black and perps have to be white?

It’s impossible for white people to be victims of a hate crime. We’ve oppressed, tortured and enslaved all other people of color for so long that we are now getting our “just desserts”. When the scales of justice even out is completely up to people of color and white people will not be notified if and when that time comes. ~semi sarc

Five African-American students seen pummeling a 14-year-old white boy on a school bus in a video released last week have been charged with misdemeanor battery.

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office said the State's Attorney's Office "stated that this incident does not meet criteria for a hate crime."

It’s impossible for white people to be victims of a hate crime. We’ve oppressed, tortured and enslaved all other people of color for so long that we are now getting our “just desserts”. When the scales of justice even out is completely up to people of color and white people will not be notified if and when that time comes. ~semi sarc
What actually happened, no doubt, is that the sheriff questioned the boys who did the beating and found out it wasn't because the kid was wearing a MAGA hat or white....maybe he was flirting with one of their sisters? Who knows.

What actually happened, no doubt, is that the sheriff questioned the boys who did the beating and found out it wasn't because the kid was wearing a MAGA hat or white....maybe he was flirting with one of their sisters? Who knows.
SUSPENSION OF REALITY!!!!...! Leftist only defense!

Turn it around and a black boy was flirting with one of the white boys sister, and a group of whites beat him up for it. The media would be calling them racist and declaring it a hate crime 24/7.

So, it's "boys will be boys" as far as you're concerned?

You make me sick.

SUSPENSION OF REALITY!!!!...! Leftist only defense!
Well, if I'm suspending reality, so are you. You are viewing the whole incident through your warped lens, hoping to find black people doing something bad so you can advertise it. I can hunt and come up with a bunch of white kids doing something similar, but that wouldn't suit, would it? It's gotta be a hate crime perpetrated by blacks.
You're fucking nasty. That's all.

It was 5 black assailants against one white boy. It is not a hate crime as blacks cannot be prosecuted for a hate crime.

You make me sick.
Why? I didn't say that or imply it.

You make me sick.
Why? I didn't say that or imply it.
You're making an excuse for the boys, as if five of them beating on one is no big deal. It is. When I was a boy I lived under constant threat from bullies. The teachers' attitude was "boys will be boys" and wouldn't help me.

Well if ya watch the video it was mainly one girl kicking his ass and there is video from the buis of the same boy the girl is kicking the crap out of kickin gthe shit out the girl on a previous day. So the little fucker was beating up girls on the bus for a while before this atack. Well a little girl brought friends to help with a bully and the little fuck got what he deserved. American Diaries on Twitter

Ya, unlike Paul Harvey you did not get the rest of the story the little fuck had been picking on and beating little girls on the bus. He got his ass kicked for being a fucking little bitch bully that can only pick on girls and paid the price for being a little fuck. The kid got what he deserved.
American Diaries on Twitter

Ya, unlike Paul Harvey you did not get the rest of the story the little fuck had been picking on and beating little girls on the bus. He got his ass kicked for being a fucking little bitch bully that can only pick on girls and paid the price for being a little fuck. The kid got what he deserved.
He deserved a coma and broken bones!

He deserved a coma and broken bones!
If it had been my sister, we would not be having this conversation. He would be at the bottom of a lake some where twenty miles out. I know a whole where the bottom feaders sit nothing left in a couple of days.

Hate laws are stupid, but if we have them, they should apply to everyone.
That's what happens when lawyers (elected representatives) pander to idiots- one side is always favored regardless of the arena- I really doubt that's what the Founders had in mind-

What I don't get is why anything is labeled a hate crime in the first place. Unless something is done in self defense, to me, wrong doings are wrong doings no matter what the reason for doing them is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well of course not. The victim was white and we all know that white people can't be victims of a hate crime. :rolleyes:

So called hate crime laws are simply tools of racism run amok. The very idea of a so called hate crime law should be repugnant to anyone who truly values law and order or freedom and liberty.

Exactly why I refuse to live in a negro infested town. If its less than 85% white I won't live there. Also a reason I taught ALL my kids to defend themselves,they also know I won't come down on them for defending themselves. I still remember when my oldest throat punched a sheboon that was older than her who kept bullying her. Piece of shit never did it again.

Forum List

Back